[SCAM ALERT] littleapp is no more delivering Gi...

[SCAM ALERT] littleapp is no more delivering Gift Card's of Big Bazaar not responding to emails nor they are solving

103°
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

[SCAM ALERT] littleapp is no more delivering Gift Card’s of Big Bazaar not responding to emails nor they are solving

Please stay away from LittleApp, more than 5 days passed still they have not delivered Big Bazaar Gift Card’s.

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

LITTLE App
BIG Bazaar

Bizarre! Match made in Heaven toungueout

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1598
21

u bought from tapzo?

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Subedar
12
56
1419
17

@Cody Contact woohoo support via chat and share the order no of little.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
mengade_adi wrote:

@Cody Contact woohoo support via chat and share the order no of little.

tried, WooHoo says no such orders. pensive

18664196 1665744243734788 5501110788446909710 n 1
Deal Subedar
12
56
1419
17
Expand
Cody wrote:

tried, WooHoo says no such orders. pensive

Means little has not processed your order.Same thing happened with me on sd.Ask little to give refund via all possible mode like fb,Twitter,etc.

Cropped 1817173261
Deal Subedar
30
1,052
2910
55

Complain them @
[email protected]

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
188
1948
31
Expand
Cody wrote:

tried, WooHoo says no such orders. pensive

Below is reply from Wohoo
Sorry we are unable to track any of the order details as the same is not been updated by littleapp yet
Request you to get in touch with littleapp for further details

Yeah same here… I think will have to wait some more time pensive

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Below is reply from Wohoo
Sorry we are unable to track any of the order details as the same is not been updated by littleapp yet
Request you to get in touch with littleapp for further details

Yeah same here… I think will have to wait some more time pensive

ok, do keep in touch. Ping me if u receive GV.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
mengade_adi wrote:

Means little has not processed your order.Same thing happened with me on sd.Ask little to give refund via all possible mode like fb,Twitter,etc.

did they gave u refund?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
76
56
0

share this on fb twitter playstore insta…..u will r3cive response and refund also

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
188
1948
31
Expand
Cody wrote:

ok, do keep in touch. Ping me if u receive GV.

oK SURE … Ping me too in case u receive.

Did u buy BB Gift card using Flash sale coupon ?

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

oK SURE … Ping me too in case u receive.

Did u buy BB Gift card using Flash sale coupon ?

no

Loveeeeeee 2ifgch7s%281%29
Deal Subedar
1
188
1948
31
Expand
Cody wrote:

no

Just now received 1/2 of the Big Baazar Gift Card sunglasses

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Just now received 1/2 of the Big Baazar Gift Card sunglasses

great smile but i didn’t received any. pensive

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Just now received 1/2 of the Big Baazar Gift Card sunglasses

i received mine just now. wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
149
416
7

little app genuine & trusted,

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

Give 1 star on play store for worst service to littleapp n nearbuy even dey are giving very less cb like maximum 100 rupees only boycott them for sumtym screwed them

Missing