Hotness Shoud I Buy A.C From PayTM ? Need Some Help Wit...

Hot Deal Shoud I Buy A.C From PayTM ? Need Some Help With Listed Seller. KG+4Alll

389°
Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67

Hi, Need some ideas about Latest AC Technology , Latest Models Featurs Etc,
I need to buy below ac from paytm. seller looks like genuine as he having only LG brands..

https://paytm.com/shop/p/lg-l-nova-plus-lsa3np3...

Seller name – best ac deals

can i go for it ?
or i skip lg for AC?
Which brand is good for ac..

28 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Images
Moderator
268
14653
236

looking for a a.c. on paytm.. needed experiences …vu

2015 08 19 21 01 32
Deal Lieutenant
23
3493
56

NO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Amazon or Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
35
12936
156
@techinc wrote:

NO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Amazon or Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+ 1 and first do check the local shops and their margins https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

PS: after adding to cart the seller changes to Kumar Electronics. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And on product page its Best A C Deals.

Why this kolaveri d….? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67
@farzimaal wrote:

@techinc wrote:

NO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Amazon or Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+ 1 and first do check the local shops and their margins https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

PS: after adding to cart the seller changes to Kumar Electronics. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And on product page its Best A C Deals.

Why this kolaveri d….? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


No bro….
add to ur cart dn click on ac link which is in ur cart..

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67

i have chk local soap, but bcz of cash bck in paytm its very cheap..

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67
@techinc wrote:

NO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Amazon or Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Any Recommendation ?

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
243
1703
21

Better opt for HITACHI

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67
@dev007 wrote:

Better opt for HITACHI


aabhar .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
23
2584
54

I bought a Panasonic split ac from flipkart.. Everything was super smooth

37843
Deal Cadet
88
560
8

Paytm is bakwas now a days.

They are giving third class products with cheap quality.

Have ordered VOX digital power bank 22,000Mah which costs around 1750 + 50% cash back.

Now its behaving like a 2600Mah. Have asked paytm for the same and they asked to contact seller.

Seller said that ask VOX customer care.

When i called them they said its a duplicate product.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Have reported paytm before 3 days and there is no reply from them.

Beware guys,:evil:

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
243
1703
21
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@dev007 wrote:

Better opt for HITACHI


aabhar .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Sorry I didn’t get you but even sansui will be good, next to hitachi #justmyopinion

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
35
12936
156
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@farzimaal wrote:

@techinc wrote:

NO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Amazon or Flipkart https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+ 1 and first do check the local shops and their margins https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

PS: after adding to cart the seller changes to Kumar Electronics. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And on product page its Best A C Deals.

Why this kolaveri d….? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


No bro….
add to ur cart dn click on ac link which is in ur cart..


https://i.imgur.com/zvxEiOi.jpg

Chickenexplode e0
Deal Subedar
228
1451
38

hands down hitach is best brand, dont ever go for samsung or LG,
next would be voltas.

yeasterday only i bought hitachi AC for 27k after 6k CB. waitin for delivery.

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
190
4071
34

This might help
htt.../m.

Qxsrcpkipvemxa
Deal Lieutenant
156
4702
69

As per Market referred top brand’s ranking -

1. O’General 2. Hitachi 3.Voltas 4.Bluestar

5. Whirlpool 6. Lg 7. Samsung 8. Sansui

Don’t know about other brands but top 3 re surely suggestion by me.Already using Hitachi,Volatas & Whirlpool

Btw, go for anyone but try to buy large appliances from Ws-retail i.e flipkart if ekart-logistics service in your town then that’s a great otherwise 2nd choice opt for amazon top rated fulfiled seller & 3rd choice give to 4.2-5 rated snapdeal seller only.

And from paytm, I had never got any wrong experience till now but for large appliance I don’t suggest very openly because first they have no seller rating & 2nd they are not having good customer support.
But if you got at big discount likely more than 5k then give a try surely but please see @dimepincher thread about seller’s ratings/ take contact info. from any dimer/other about seller for future precaution before buying. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
268
14653
236
@yashudgr8 wrote:

Paytm is bakwas now a days.
They are giving third class products with cheap quality.
Have ordered VOX digital power bank 22,000Mah which costs around 1750 + 50% cash back.
Now its behaving like a 2600Mah. Have asked paytm for the same and they asked to contact seller.
Seller said that ask VOX customer care.
When i called them they said its a duplicate product. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Have reported paytm before 3 days and there is no reply from them.
Beware guys,:evil:


Many posted reviews what to buy and what not to buy…
only ambrane power banks from paytm are original(unless you know the seller) afaik..
try returning asap…then buy after searching threads which have power bank reviews..

Index
Analyst
892
10228
209
@AloNe ForeVer wrote:

As per Market referred top brand’s ranking –
1. O’General 2. Hitachi 3.Voltas 4.Bluestar 5. Whirlpool 6. Lg 7. Samsung 8. Sansui
… … …


You missed Daikin. Carrier is also class act in the higher value segment. Panasonic also is good.

If buying inverter AC & 1.5T, one can keep an eye on Sharp.

Voltas is something I won’t recommend. Other than Tata Salt, Starbucks & Tata Steel, I don’t recommend anything from Tata (not even TCS). https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29

Is buying AC from PAYTM still a not recommended ???

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2069
132

Bought recently from tata cliq
satisfied with their service

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2282
67

well i bought from sd on that day ,,, https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
32
919
12
HailStonE wrote:

Is buying AC from PAYTM still a not recommended ???

I have purchased 4 ac from paytm in last one year
3 window ac ( 1 Hitachi 1 LG 1 Whirlpool) And 1 Split Ac

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

well i bought from sd on that day ,,, https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Theek to chal raha hai na do saal se… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif … Thoko bhai ne thoka nahi… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
SD and Thoko combo… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29
Expand
goelamit wrote:

I have purchased 4 ac from paytm in last one year
3 window ac ( 1 Hitachi 1 LG 1 Whirlpool) And 1 Split Ac

Any issues with warranty, installation, transportation or the product itself ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
218
10

i bought carrier inverter ac from paytm two year before….fast installation frm carrier after call….and solved gas leakage this year free of cost by service centre…..overall best exp…..

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
32
919
12
Expand
HailStonE wrote:

Any issues with warranty, installation, transportation or the product itself ???

no problem at all

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1441
29

Ordered one from PAYTM.. Got hold of the dealers contact no. & spoke to him first before ordering & cleared my doubts …

Missing