Smartphone jio recharge 98 ( from jio main bala...

Smartphone jio recharge 98 ( from jio main balance is still working)

25°
Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
27
5670
94

Anyone please check if smartphone recharge of 98 can be done via jio main balance..

Help needed

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
119
44
0

Working… just tried

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
27
5670
94
-Ak47 wrote:

Working… just tried

Thnx bro

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
20
2332
21
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

Thnx bro

Are you sure about porting to Idea? As I have a Vodafone Sim and faced too many problems regarding balance deduction. Also if you are using it as a secondary sim, you need to invest Rs24 for 14 days validity plan.

Cropped483645689
Deal Captain
171
7425
55
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Are you sure about porting to Idea? As I have a Vodafone Sim and faced too many problems regarding balance deduction. Also if you are using it as a secondary sim, you need to invest Rs24 for 14 days validity plan.

+1 don’t go for VOID , wait for next 4-6 months, their Network integration is going on . If band 41 is available in your city then only u will get good speed otherwise 1mbps is max speed .
@IamJSK

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24

network integration of VOID has been stopped now for few months

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
27
5670
94
-Ak47 wrote:

Working… just tried

Bro.. How many sms do we get in 98nrs plan

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
27
5670
94
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

+1 don’t go for VOID , wait for next 4-6 months, their Network integration is going on . If band 41 is available in your city then only u will get good speed otherwise 1mbps is max speed .
@IamJSK

Bro.. Vodafone netwrk goes down in my area for hours and hours… And idea is good compared to that.. I knw both are merged.. Bt still idea is good..

Bro.. Vodafone netwrk goes down in my area for hours and hours… And idea is good compared to that.. I knw both are merged.. Bt still idea is good..And in 899 family plan i get 4 sim connection + 30 gb each and unlimited calling

Missing
Deal Newbie
119
44
0
Expand
IamJSK wrote:

Bro.. How many sms do we get in 98nrs plan

300 sms

Missing