Some special offer from flipkart for free Rs100...

Some special offer from flipkart for free Rs100 giftcard?

48°
15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

This showed up in my account.

Checked notification and there is nothing..

But it is there..

Had placed an order on 15th but they did not have anything like this, only the HDFC 10% off.. The main item has not even shown up yet..

https://i.imgur.com/VV49xeq.png

Hi Sucker,

You must be waiting eagerly for the order for O5475353233812000 for Canon PG740 Ink Catridge

You will be happy to know that the seller is providing an additional discount of Rs.100.

The seller has added a Gift Card worth the discount amount to your Flipkart Wallet. You can use this amount to shop for all your favourite products on Flipkart. You can check the balance and validity of your Gift Cards here:

Hope to see you soon again!

Thanks,
Flipkart

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7

May be won from mystery box

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
775
7

It’s Mystery Box prize

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
isntitb149 wrote:

May be won from mystery box

I got 10% off fashion in mystery box which I closed asap.. I thought everyone got 10%..

rechecked..

https://i.imgur.com/pZgGVCp.jpg

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I got 10% off fashion in mystery box which I closed asap.. I thought everyone got 10%..

rechecked..

https://i.imgur.com/pZgGVCp.jpg

A saying in Hindi
AAM KHAO GUTLI MAT GINO
T:Eat the mango don’t think about the seed

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
32
909
12

I got 2500 gv from flipkart yesterday for no reason .
Dont know how and why i got it.
Today was ordering laptop from fk , suddenly saw 2500 in fk wallet.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
goelamit wrote:

I got 2500 gv from flipkart yesterday for no reason .
Dont know how and why i got it.
Today was ordering laptop from fk , suddenly saw 2500 in fk wallet.

Use ASAP

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

A saying in Hindi
AAM KHAO GUTLI MAT GINO
T:Eat the mango don’t think about the seed

Thats how I ended up being over $50,000 in debt!!! Always eatting the mangoes..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

ok found the answer… due to delay in shipment…

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
791
9

They must be very happy, with that salutation laughing

Missing