suggest any method to transfer oxigen wallet vi...

suggest any method to transfer oxigen wallet visa card balance to bank

Thumbimgcrop 1478602128188
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

freecharge ,mobikwik ,udio not working

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25

Oxygen card to Citrus than withdraw to bank .Udio card also working on Citrus

Thumbimgcrop 1478602128188
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Thankx but I did it with yes pay and all good

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
240
41

citrus and yes pay not working. How you people did it?

Images
Deal Cadet
0
66
128
2
@MovieSeeker wrote:

Oxygen card to Citrus than withdraw to bank .Udio card also working on Citrus


Plz help, I’m unable to use oxigen eVisa card at citrus or udio

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2500
25
@vk6 wrote:


@MovieSeeker wrote:

Oxygen card to Citrus than withdraw to bank .Udio card also working on Citrus


Plz help, I’m unable to use oxigen eVisa card at citrus or udio

I did do it myself last week from oxygen to Citrus maybe they changed it now

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1478602128188
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

You can try yes pay I did it on 4 November
With same number that register with bank account

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
0
240
41
@rikeezx wrote:

You can try yes pay I did it on 4 November
With same number that register with bank account


Not working

Thumbimgcrop 1478602128188
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

Yes pay wallet option – close wallet then they ask

Missing