Suggest best mobile: BUDGET 7K

Suggest best mobile: BUDGET 7K

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158

Tried hard to get Redmi 3s in stock but..
Suggest any other phone
1 2GB Ram
2 5 inches
3 16 GB ROM
4 Good battery backup
5 Processor

@getready @rajrocks @Scorpion @avgn @runjesh

23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34024
286

it was thr
try wed

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

Mortal kombat x scorpion
Deal Subedar
2
327
1794
23
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


If u want, tell me.

I will help out you in booking Redmi 3s in next sale.

Edit : I was using Coolpad note 3 lite and bought one Coolpad mega 2.5D for 5100 (5999 – 900 bank cashback) in Amazon sale couple of weeks back.
Apart from those 2 i dont have hands on experience in other phones

@getready will give good suggestions as he is expert in this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@Scorpion wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


If u want, tell me.

I will help out you in booking Redmi 3s in next sale.

Edit : I was using Coolpad note 3 lite and bought one Coolpad mega 2.5D for 5100 (5999 – 900 bank cashback) in Amazon sale couple of weeks back.
Apart from those 2 i dont have hands on experience in other phones

@getready will give good suggestions as he is expert in this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Let getready bro give his suggestion. & if Redmi is best then I will ping you my address & details. Thanks

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34024
286
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34024
286
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobiles not allowed in school + SB class me 2 CCTV LG rhe h. koi chance hi nhi h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif . Any other mobile if you can suggest?

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34024
286
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobiles not allowed in school + SB class me 2 CCTV LG rhe h. koi chance hi nhi h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif . Any other mobile if you can suggest?

thr r ways. neways leave it. ask someone else to order for u. in ur family or friends.
go for this only as this is the best at this price tag.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,059
14191
158
@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobiles not allowed in school + SB class me 2 CCTV LG rhe h. koi chance hi nhi h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif . Any other mobile if you can suggest?

thr r ways. neways leave it. ask someone else to order for u. in ur family or friends.
go for this only as this is the best at this price tag.

Can you place order for me on COD?

Kabali
Deal Colonel
449
23,643
34024
286
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobiles not allowed in school + SB class me 2 CCTV LG rhe h. koi chance hi nhi h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif . Any other mobile if you can suggest?

thr r ways. neways leave it. ask someone else to order for u. in ur family or friends.
go for this only as this is the best at this price tag.

Can you place order for me on COD?

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t... u have discussed with another dimer right. go ahead.

Images 1481293800647
Deal Cadet
0
52
182
1

If you can Increase your budget by 1k, go for Moto e3 Power!

India
Deal Major
4
96
15144
122

@KuttaJi don’t buy moto e3 power. It has very weak processor that is only useful for very light usage and day to day tasks, otherwise you will feel lags.

Another reason is that it won’t be getting android nought update as of now.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
101
@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

it was thr
try wed

School https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


bunk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Private & not Govt. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Jute padenge
puri rewari janti h mujhe.

what will they do when u get urgent potty!!!! they cant stop u right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

School me Washroom h with Dettol handwash https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then whats the prob bro. go to potty just before 12pm and everyone know potty takes a while https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mobiles not allowed in school + SB class me 2 CCTV LG rhe h. koi chance hi nhi h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif . Any other mobile if you can suggest?

thr r ways. neways leave it. ask someone else to order for u. in ur family or friends.
go for this only as this is the best at this price tag.

Can you place order for me on COD?

I am sure there are many people who can help you in ordering it on COD.
If you want me to book on COD, do ping me.

p.s which class are you in btw @KuttaJi ( what is the story behind your username btw)

Getready
Deal Captain
26
1,178
10898
115

Not many options for 7K price segment

redmi 3s @ 6k+ during sale days [VOLTE + Good Display & Battery backup + XDA Support after kernel source release]
Coolpad Mega @ around 5k+ during sale days
Lenovo Vibe K4 note @ around 8k with bank offers
Vibe K5 Plus @ 7k [No VOLTE n may be no marshmallow update too]

Yu Yureka Note, Canvas 6 pro, Yureka S ~ u can get these for around 6-8k but these devices mightve optimization n hardware issues lots of bad reviews and may be thats the reason for price drop
Personally tried Canvas 6 pro, navigating through settings n apps was smooth, display was very good

If you are concerned about software updates, skip Lenovo devices especially Budget

If its me, then i will wait for redmi note 3 16GB version to drop to 9.5k n purchase it with some bank offer for around 8k+
Its really a very good device, even Android 7.1 custom roms are working great
Undoubtedly the best device of 2016
Redmi 3S has no XDA support yet

Avoid E3 power as suggested by many, its not because of the processor but the display panels moto used for G3 and E3 are just pathetic

@KuttaJi

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@KuttaJi don’t buy moto e3 power. It has very weak processor that is only useful for very light usage and day to day tasks, otherwise you will feel lags.

Another reason is that it won’t be getting android nought update as of now.


Plus there is a problem with OTG, i. e once u use USB OTG it wont recharge the phone unless you restart ( may or may not get solved with OTA update)
Also the screen looks yellowish Motorola calls it warm temperature color setting.

Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
576
6300
34

What about Coolpad Mega 2.5D after Redmi. @KuttaJi

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37

Sell the items from treasure hunt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ,increase the budget and get a redmi note 3 with bank offers,or buy redmi 3s.

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31

vobizen.. save 6499 with it

Mortal kombat x scorpion
Deal Subedar
2
327
1794
23
@Amit Goyal wrote:

What about Coolpad Mega 2.5D after Redmi. @KuttaJi


@KuttaJi
Bought Gold. Looks and design good. Curved Display.
One of my relative using it now.

Pros:
3 GB Ram
Touch sensitivity
No hanging (as of now)
Heavy games runs smoothly

Cons
Hybrid sim slot
Price now 6999 (You have to wait for next best offers)
Battery only 2500 mah (it is OK for normal oneday use with some game play)
We cant use tempered glass (we tried, but since it is curved display, it is not fitting)
5.5 inches screen (As you are looking out for 5 inch, i listed this as cons)

Missing