Suggest Must Have/Best Apps For Android?

Suggest Must Have/Best Apps For Android?

97°
Leopard
Deal Cadet
155
459
12

Hi All…
Can you post the Apps you are using on your Android Phone
Mainly Junk Cleaner, Lock Screen, Antivirus.
Recharge,Shopping,Music etc are common apps,dont need to post them
Suggest must have apps which are not in above categories.

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,345
60534
522

Junk cleaner and Antivirus are not needed
Do more harm then good

Img 20190116 wa0046
Deal Captain
531
8471
83
avgn wrote:

Junk cleaner and Antivirus are not needed
Do more harm then good

+1
Those cleaner apps rather slow down your phone.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

Bouncer for android
google it
Edit: link added.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122

You don’t need RAM cleaner or battery booster apps. They do more damage than they save. Android is smart.
I also don’t use antivirus apps. Never needed them.

The first thing I do with my phone is root it and install these apps I have purchased over the years.

Titanium Backup Pro
Android Firewall
Disable Service
Root Explorer
Tasker
Quick Boot
DiskDigger Pro
MX Player Pro
Super Backup Pro
Youtube Vanced
Boost (for Reddit)
1Password
Sygic Maps
Flud (for torrents)
JuiceSSH (work related)

I will be buying a couple of apps (mostly root apps) this month as I have 500+ rs in Google rewards.

Leopard
Deal Cadet
155
459
12
Roushh wrote:

You don’t need RAM cleaner or battery booster apps. They do more damage than they save. Android is smart.
I also don’t use antivirus apps. Never needed them.

The first thing I do with my phone is root it and install these apps I have purchased over the years.

Titanium Backup Pro
Android Firewall
Disable Service
Root Explorer
Tasker
Quick Boot
DiskDigger Pro
MX Player Pro
Super Backup Pro
Youtube Vanced
Boost (for Reddit)
1Password
Sygic Maps
Flud (for torrents)
JuiceSSH (work related)

I will be buying a couple of apps (mostly root apps) this month as I have 500+ rs in Google rewards.

usefull info and very good suggestions..

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Roushh wrote:

You don’t need RAM cleaner or battery booster apps. They do more damage than they save. Android is smart.
I also don’t use antivirus apps. Never needed them.

The first thing I do with my phone is root it and install these apps I have purchased over the years.

Titanium Backup Pro
Android Firewall
Disable Service
Root Explorer
Tasker
Quick Boot
DiskDigger Pro
MX Player Pro
Super Backup Pro
Youtube Vanced
Boost (for Reddit)
1Password
Sygic Maps
Flud (for torrents)
JuiceSSH (work related)

I will be buying a couple of apps (mostly root apps) this month as I have 500+ rs in Google rewards.

Are you root also your primary device (banking, calling,.. ) ?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Are you root also your primary device (banking, calling,.. ) ?

Yes. I can’t work on a device which is not rooted.

Use Magisk root to hide root from banking apps, wallets, UPI apps etc.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
Roushh wrote:

You don’t need RAM cleaner or battery booster apps. They do more damage than they save. Android is smart.
I also don’t use antivirus apps. Never needed them.

The first thing I do with my phone is root it and install these apps I have purchased over the years.

Titanium Backup Pro
Android Firewall
Disable Service
Root Explorer
Tasker
Quick Boot
DiskDigger Pro
MX Player Pro
Super Backup Pro
Youtube Vanced
Boost (for Reddit)
1Password
Sygic Maps
Flud (for torrents)
JuiceSSH (work related)

I will be buying a couple of apps (mostly root apps) this month as I have 500+ rs in Google rewards.

Do post the apps in your cart which you will be buying soon…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
206
6
avgn wrote:

Junk cleaner and Antivirus are not needed
Do more harm then good

what do u think about MI SECURITY APP ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
206
6
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes. I can’t work on a device which is not rooted.

Use Magisk root to hide root from banking apps, wallets, UPI apps etc.

Thanks so much for info.
BTW Why u can’t work on a device which is not rooted.(my intension to know little bit more about it). grinning

Missing