SUGGESTION Dimers want to import laptop from us...

SUGGESTION Dimers want to import laptop from usa to india

75°
Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24

hey dimers i want a laptop with this specification I7 ( 6 gen or 7 gen ) and 16 gb DDR 4 Ram with 1 tb hardisk , 15.6 inch screen Full Hd or semi with rouch screen , and nevidia graphic card on Amazon.com i find it at around approx 600 dollar but in india its cost around 75000 so pls guide gud site and how to import in india with minimum cost

14 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57132
1093
Dreamer-07 wrote:

hey dimers i want a laptop with this specification I7 ( 6 gen or 7 gen ) and 16 gb DDR 4 Ram with 1 tb hardisk , 15.6 inch screen Full Hd or semi with rouch screen , and nevidia graphic card on Amazon.com i find it at around approx 600 dollar but in india its cost around 75000 so pls guide gud site and how to import in india with minimum cost

Indian link and Amazon.com link ?

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
Achilles wrote:

Indian link and Amazon.com link ?

Amazon .Com bro

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57132
1093
Expand
Dreamer-07 wrote:

Amazon .Com bro

That’s why I asked both the links

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24

Guys pls give your valuable opinion https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif it helps me alot

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
Achilles wrote:

That’s why I asked both the links

Ok wait bro

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Won’t ship to India directly. You would have to make use of a carrier which would again cost you almost the same.

So what’s to do Pls guide in India laptop with same specification cost more almost double

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
277
4890
71
Expand
Dreamer-07 wrote:

So what’s to do Pls guide in India laptop with same specification cost more almost double

Most laptops won’t ship to India from amazon directly. Only other way is the use of third party carriers (their shipping and customs fee would be high). If you know someone coming to India you can get through them or else you are really out of luck.

You can save a bit opting for a third party carrier but really not worth the risk/effort.

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Most laptops won’t ship to India from amazon directly. Only other way is the use of third party carriers (their shipping and customs fee would be high). If you know someone coming to India you can get through them or else you are really out of luck.

You can save a bit opting for a third party carrier but really not worth the risk/effort.

Ya searching in relatives but still not find

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
psinghal wrote:

I hope you saw that the screen is not great. You would be compromising there.

Screen full HD

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24
Expand
Dreamer-07 wrote:

Screen full HD

There are many bro in full HD too with little price difference

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1028
24

Pls give suggestions

Missing