Support the underdog Patanjali.

Support the underdog Patanjali.

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 27 Votes: 37

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152

Baba Ramdev used to come on TV years back and say what not about FMCG companies. people didn’t take it seriously till he stepped into FMCG segment after success in ayurvedic medicines.
Like his all out inconvenientional approach in tv commercials giving Colgate a challenge they never imagined. A perfect underdog case study for MBA marketing syllabus.

Buy Patanjali products even if they are slightly expensive. Its the only way to teach the foreign companies not to sell substandard products at high prices in India.
It will only lead to price reduction and quality improvement by all other manufacturers.

95 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

@dharmanath481 You made a new topic for this! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I’m using their toothpaste and soap for some time now. Nice!
Incense sticks are fine as well.
Two days back, tried their biscuits. Both Arogya and Marie are really good.
My mom likes their Atta and my sister, their Basmati Rice.

I didn’t like their mango fruit juice though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yet to try many other items. They should definitely be supported. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Budding Star
107
15
18364
193

Patanjali products are costly? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152

More that the products I like the market disruption he created in the corporate world, rather a tsunami where all the top companies have been challenged at once Colgate, Dabur, Marico, Britannia, ITC, Nestle, Himalaya, Unilever just to name a few and its not verbal but actual superior products pitched .
The Patanjali toothpaste packing states its manufactured at 5 factories… impressive.
Tomato ketchup for 70/kg while its for 125 by Maggie (the market leader)

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@Magus wrote:

@dharmanath481 You made a new topic for this! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I’m using their toothpaste and soap for some time now. Nice!
Incense sticks are fine as well.
Two days back, tried their biscuits. Both Arogya and Marie are really good.
My mom likes their Atta and my sister, their Basmati Rice.

I didn’t like their mango fruit juice though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yet to try many other items. They should definitely be supported. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


ohh so this is the reason now days u have become so much bolbachan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

by the way as i remember u were/had opened a patanjali shop with ur friends right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152
@saurabh1 wrote:

Patanjali products are costly? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


yes thats price positioning. (read any marketing management book)
Colgate launched some Vedshakti intentionally below the Dantkani price. If you want to stick to Colgate just because its cheap fine but you are then undermining the power of YOUR own choice LATER.

I created a separate thread not for price or promote the new brand (because others in India are for over 80 years) but to change perspective to looking at the topic .

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@rajrocks wrote:


by the way as i remember u were/had opened a patanjali shop with ur friends right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif



No, we dropped the idea. There are a lot of competitors in that segment. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
136
1320
52

एक काना लड़का एक अंजली नाम के लडकी से चुपके-चुपके बहुत प्यार करता था

एक दिन उसने अंजली से कहा:- मैं तुमसे बहुत प्यार करता हूँ ।

अंजली बोली:- पर मैं तुमसे प्यार नहीं करती मैं तुमसे शादी भी नहीं कर सकती तुम बहुत गरीब हो, एक आंख से काने भी हो और मेरी जो इच्छा है इसे पूरा नहीं कर पाओगे ।

लड़का बोला:- मैं कोशिश करूंगा तुम्हारी हर इच्छा पूरी करने की
पर अंजली ने एक ना सुनी और वहां से चली गई ।
.
.
फिर कुछ साल बाद उस अंजली की शादी एक बिजनेसमैन से हो गई ।
उस की हर इच्छा पूरी होती थी उसका पति बहुत बड़ी फैक्ट्री का मैनेजर था ।

एक दिन फैक्ट्री में पार्टी थी तो उसमें अपनी पत्नी अंजली को भी लेकर गया और फिर उसने अपनी पत्नी अंजली को अपने बॉस से मिलवाया ।

उसकी पत्नी देख कर हैरान हो गई क्योंकि वह वही काना लड़का था जिसने उसे प्रपोज किया था ।

फिर उसके पति ने अपने बॉस के बारे में बताया यही मेरे बॉस है और मेरे बॉस 5,000 करोड़ का टर्नओवर हर साल करते हैं ।

फिर उस अंजली के पति को उसके एक दोस्त ने बुला लिया ।
और अंजली वहीं अपने पति के बास के सामने रुक गई ।

अंजली बोली:- आप वही हो ना जो मुझसे शादी करना चाहते थे ?

लड़का बोला:- हां मैं वही हूं ।

फिर अंजली बोली:- मैंने बहुत बड़ी गलती की जो आप पर विश्वास नहीं किया आई एम सॉरी

तो लड़का बोला:- कोई बात नहीं ।
फिर अंजली बोली:- आपने शादी की ?

लड़के ने कहा:- नहीं अब मेरा कोई शादी करने का इरादा नहीं है अब लड़की मन ही मन पछता रही थी

*जानते हो वो अरबपति बिजनेसमैन लड़का आज किस नाम से जाना जाता है .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
बाबा रामदेव

और उस अंजली की याद मे उसने अपने प्रोडक्ट का नाम रखा

पतंजली (पट अंजली )

11
Deal Lieutenant
8
336
5076
101

patanjali products not suited my friend so he was not using it.

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33

Anybody tried Pantanjali Soan Papdi?

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
15
855
22124
214

Dhoni: Boost is the secret of my energy
Magus: Patanjali products are secret of my punches/auto punches

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:


by the way as i remember u were/had opened a patanjali shop with ur friends right? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif



No, we dropped the idea. There are a lot of competitors in that segment. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif shit, was waiting for ur freebies https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@Tejaa wrote:

Dhoni: Boost is the secret of my energy
Magus: Patanjali products are secret of my punches/auto punches


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
15
855
22124
214
@sukant1989 wrote:

एक काना लड़का एक अंजली नाम के लडकी से चुपके-चुपके बहुत प्यार करता था

एक दिन उसने अंजली से कहा:- मैं तुमसे बहुत प्यार करता हूँ ।

अंजली बोली:- पर मैं तुमसे प्यार नहीं करती मैं तुमसे शादी भी नहीं कर सकती तुम बहुत गरीब हो, एक आंख से काने भी हो और मेरी जो इच्छा है इसे पूरा नहीं कर पाओगे ।


लड़का बोला:- मैं कोशिश करूंगा तुम्हारी हर इच्छा पूरी करने की
पर अंजली ने एक ना सुनी और वहां से चली गई ।
.
.
फिर कुछ साल बाद उस अंजली की शादी एक बिजनेसमैन से हो गई ।
उस की हर इच्छा पूरी होती थी उसका पति बहुत बड़ी फैक्ट्री का मैनेजर था ।


एक दिन फैक्ट्री में पार्टी थी तो उसमें अपनी पत्नी अंजली को भी लेकर गया और फिर उसने अपनी पत्नी अंजली को अपने बॉस से मिलवाया ।


उसकी पत्नी देख कर हैरान हो गई क्योंकि वह वही काना लड़का था जिसने उसे प्रपोज किया था ।


फिर उसके पति ने अपने बॉस के बारे में बताया यही मेरे बॉस है और मेरे बॉस 5,000 करोड़ का टर्नओवर हर साल करते हैं ।


फिर उस अंजली के पति को उसके एक दोस्त ने बुला लिया ।
और अंजली वहीं अपने पति के बास के सामने रुक गई ।


अंजली बोली:- आप वही हो ना जो मुझसे शादी करना चाहते थे ?


लड़का बोला:- हां मैं वही हूं ।


फिर अंजली बोली:- मैंने बहुत बड़ी गलती की जो आप पर विश्वास नहीं किया आई एम सॉरी


तो लड़का बोला:- कोई बात नहीं ।
फिर अंजली बोली:- आपने शादी की ?


लड़के ने कहा:- नहीं अब मेरा कोई शादी करने का इरादा नहीं है
अब लड़की मन ही मन पछता रही थी

*जानते हो वो अरबपति बिजनेसमैन लड़का आज किस नाम से जाना जाता है .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
बाबा रामदेव


और उस अंजली की याद मे उसने अपने प्रोडक्ट का नाम रखा


पतंजली (पट अंजली )


ab tau aap kahi bhag hi jao bhai sab chor char ke, nahi tau @Magus bhyya mar dalenge aapko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images 1470766413004
Shopping Friend
0
303
4074
152
@rajrocks wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

Patanjali products are costly? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


http://www.amazon.in/PATANJALI-Patanjali-Premiu...

http://www.amazon.in/Surf-Excel-Matic-Front-Loa...


wtf https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif never knew they produce detergent also


LOL… the brand also has animal feed for cows in their product range which they actually advertise well on tv.

only thing baba might not step in is dog food range.

But if his food analysts and researchers come with a soya based veg dog food; soon he might be seen jogging with a golden retriever on tv pushing Pedigree brand to the wall https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,295
54,428
67273
691
@dharmanath481 wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@saurabh1 wrote:

Patanjali products are costly? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


http://www.amazon.in/PATANJALI-Patanjali-Premiu...

http://www.amazon.in/Surf-Excel-Matic-Front-Loa...


wtf https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif never knew they produce detergent also


LOL… the brand also has animal feed for cows in their product range which they actually advertise well on tv.

only thing baba might not step in is dog food range.

But if his food analysts and researchers come with a soya based veg dog food; soon he might be seen jogging with a golden retriever on tv pushing Pedigree brand to the wall https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


baba ka bus chale toh woh kutta ko bhi shakahari banadega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
trans : seems baba is going to make even dogs vegetarian https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@Tejaa wrote:

@sukant1989 wrote:

एक काना लड़का एक अंजली नाम के लडकी से चुपके-चुपके बहुत प्यार करता था


बाबा रामदेव


और उस अंजली की याद मे उसने अपने प्रोडक्ट का नाम रखा


पतंजली (पट अंजली )


ab tau aap kahi bhag hi jao bhai sab chor char ke, nahi tau @Magus bhyya mar dalenge aapko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Patanjali is Pat + Anjali. LOL!

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@dharmanath481 wrote:


But if his food analysts and researchers come with a soya based veg dog food; soon he might be seen jogging with a golden retriever on tv pushing Pedigree brand to the wall https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


ROFL!

Shiva
Deal Major
130
766
16148
135

So all Pat Anjali products are for Anjali madam https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Unnamed %2811%29
Deal Cadet
2
100
186
5
@sukant1989 wrote:

एक काना लड़का एक अंजली नाम के लडकी से चुपके-चुपके बहुत प्यार करता था

एक दिन उसने अंजली से कहा:- मैं तुमसे बहुत प्यार करता हूँ ।

अंजली बोली:- पर मैं तुमसे प्यार नहीं करती मैं तुमसे शादी भी नहीं कर सकती तुम बहुत गरीब हो, एक आंख से काने भी हो और मेरी जो इच्छा है इसे पूरा नहीं कर पाओगे ।

लड़का बोला:- मैं कोशिश करूंगा तुम्हारी हर इच्छा पूरी करने की
पर अंजली ने एक ना सुनी और वहां से चली गई ।
.
.
फिर कुछ साल बाद उस अंजली की शादी एक बिजनेसमैन से हो गई ।
उस की हर इच्छा पूरी होती थी उसका पति बहुत बड़ी फैक्ट्री का मैनेजर था ।

एक दिन फैक्ट्री में पार्टी थी तो उसमें अपनी पत्नी अंजली को भी लेकर गया और फिर उसने अपनी पत्नी अंजली को अपने बॉस से मिलवाया ।

उसकी पत्नी देख कर हैरान हो गई क्योंकि वह वही काना लड़का था जिसने उसे प्रपोज किया था ।

फिर उसके पति ने अपने बॉस के बारे में बताया यही मेरे बॉस है और मेरे बॉस 5,000 करोड़ का टर्नओवर हर साल करते हैं ।

फिर उस अंजली के पति को उसके एक दोस्त ने बुला लिया ।
और अंजली वहीं अपने पति के बास के सामने रुक गई ।

अंजली बोली:- आप वही हो ना जो मुझसे शादी करना चाहते थे ?

लड़का बोला:- हां मैं वही हूं ।

फिर अंजली बोली:- मैंने बहुत बड़ी गलती की जो आप पर विश्वास नहीं किया आई एम सॉरी

तो लड़का बोला:- कोई बात नहीं ।
फिर अंजली बोली:- आपने शादी की ?

लड़के ने कहा:- नहीं अब मेरा कोई शादी करने का इरादा नहीं है अब लड़की मन ही मन पछता रही थी

*जानते हो वो अरबपति बिजनेसमैन लड़का आज किस नाम से जाना जाता है .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
बाबा रामदेव

और उस अंजली की याद मे उसने अपने प्रोडक्ट का नाम रखा

पतंजली (पट अंजली )


people like you only spread jokes on sardar(sikh) and any one who is doing gud for our country….plz stop making fun of others if u cant contribute then at least dont share these type of things nd also dont encourage other ppl ..may be he is doing business but more or less it is gud for our country….baaki aap jo chahe aap kar sakte h mai aapke freedom of expression right ki kadar karta hun… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@Magus wrote:

@dharmanath481 You made a new topic for this! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I’m using their toothpaste and soap for some time now. Nice!
Incense sticks are fine as well.
Two days back, tried their biscuits. Both Arogya and Marie are really good.
My mom likes their Atta and my sister, their Basmati Rice.

I didn’t like their mango fruit juice though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yet to try many other items. They should definitely be supported. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Good then, i think its time to have a look at their products once… might start with biscuits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40
@hese wrote:


@Magus wrote:

@dharmanath481 You made a new topic for this! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I’m using their toothpaste and soap for some time now. Nice!
Incense sticks are fine as well.
Two days back, tried their biscuits. Both Arogya and Marie are really good.
My mom likes their Atta and my sister, their Basmati Rice.

I didn’t like their mango fruit juice though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yet to try many other items. They should definitely be supported. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Good then, i think its time to have a look at their products once… might start with biscuits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

+ Suggest to wait for a Patanjali Shaving cream https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@hese wrote:

Good then, i think its time to have a look at their products once… might start with biscuits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Do give them a try. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@hese wrote:


@Magus wrote:

@dharmanath481 You made a new topic for this! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

I’m using their toothpaste and soap for some time now. Nice!
Incense sticks are fine as well.
Two days back, tried their biscuits. Both Arogya and Marie are really good.
My mom likes their Atta and my sister, their Basmati Rice.

I didn’t like their mango fruit juice though. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yet to try many other items. They should definitely be supported. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Good then, i think its time to have a look at their products once… might start with biscuits https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

+ Suggest to wait for a Patanjali Shaving cream https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not needed Yet. Too young to use https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing