Swiggy : Received Swiggy birthday code of Rs 15...

Swiggy : Received Swiggy birthday code of Rs 150 on min order of 299

58°
Download
Deal Lieutenant
2
5746
42
Swiggy : Received Swiggy birthday code of Rs 150 on min order of 299
Deal Expired


Check your account
Code : HAPPYBIRTHDAYhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562382/original/Screenshot_2019-04-25-12-08-32-662_in.swiggy.android.png?1556174457

  • Expired 3 months
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

had u filled that survey of Swiggy in which they were asking ur DOB to give you surprise?

Download
Deal Lieutenant
2
5746
42
htzaz wrote:

had u filled that survey of Swiggy in which they were asking ur DOB to give you surprise?

Yes bro and also received the mail regarding the code

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
Rohit_Agg wrote:

Yes bro and also received the mail regarding the code

ok, then there may be a hope for others also toungueout

Download
Deal Lieutenant
2
5746
42
Expand
htzaz wrote:

ok, then there may be a hope for others also toungueout

Yeah

Cropped7766112145189496367
Deal Hunter
50
10949
138

Will get for those who filled the form (according to the date ), even i too got it…

Btw, its repost stuck_out_tongue

Download
Deal Lieutenant
2
5746
42
hanu77 wrote:

Will get for those who filled the form (according to the date ), even i too got it…

Btw, its repost stuck_out_tongue

Hahah

Missing
Deal Cadet
121
557
6

Happy Birthday to you.

When’s your Birthday?.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
2
5746
42
B3A5T wrote:

Happy Birthday to you.

When’s your Birthday?.

Entered fake DOB

Missing