Swiggy Super renewal won't override the current...

Swiggy Super renewal won't override the current period (with proof)

129°
Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
390
2505
23

Confirmation from Swiggy CC.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603981/original/Screenshot_20200201-105011_2.png?1580534647I have renewed my super subscription.
Here are the screenshots below.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603982/original/Screenshot_20200201-105103_2.png?1580534709https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603983/original/Screenshot_20200201-105205_2.png?1580534724


18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
S chiru 20180215 095645
Deal Subedar
560
1096
15

Yes bro… I done it 20 days back… Its extended

Missing
Deal Subedar
550
1287
14

I have 52days of super left.. and yearly memembership activated from timesprime in January..
Let’s see if I get the benefit.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Ramesh1997 wrote:

I have 52days of super left.. and yearly memembership activated from timesprime in January..
Let’s see if I get the benefit.

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

It comes later on

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

It comes later on

Ohh i haven’t activated yet.
As i don’t use swiggy much so might miss the renewal option if not done within given time.
Hope they provided instant extension option.

Missing
Deal Subedar
550
1287
14
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

The renewal option came in swiggy??? or yet to come.

Yet to come.. (if it would come at all)

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
26
0
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh i haven’t activated yet.
As i don’t use swiggy much so might miss the renewal option if not done within given time.
Hope they provided instant extension option.

It doesn’t happen like that. Swiggy will send so much notifications that you will know

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

It doesn’t happen like that. Swiggy will send so much notifications that you will know

Ohh thanks
If that’s like that
Then i will also consider activating.

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8

What are the renewal offers?

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh thanks
If that’s like that
Then i will also consider activating.

Any good deal?

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

On timesprime membership??

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

When i bought the membership that time they were giving 3 months only i activated that later they gave 1 year more.
Can’t say about now check inside app what’s its showing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
280
9
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

Timesprime now gives only 3 mnth swiggy membership right?
In between it was fr 1 year

Showing me 1 year🙃

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12

@SleeperRAW
Mine swiggy super have approx 50 days left if I activate from timesprime now when i will get the option to renew??

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
390
2505
23
Ash-D wrote:

@SleeperRAW
Mine swiggy super have approx 50 days left if I activate from timesprime now when i will get the option to renew??

30 days prior to the expiry of current Super subscription.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
50
1371
12
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

30 days prior to the expiry of current Super subscription.

Are you sure about this as in t&c of timesprime it’s written if you are already super you will get the renew option before 5-7 days prior to existing plan expiry.

Missing