TECH NEWS

TECH NEWS

115°
Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1

☆☆☆☆💥 Tech News 💥☆☆☆☆

🌐 2019 iPhone 11 Variants Get EEC Certification Ahead of Official Launch: Report

🌐 Mi Polarised Pilot Sunglasses, Mi Polarised Square Sunglasses Go on Sale on Mi.com

🌐 Fujifilm GFX 100 Medium Format Camera Launched, Features 102-Megapixel Sensor, In-Body Stabilisation, 4K Recording, and More

🌐 Samsung Galaxy A70S Will Be the World’s First Smartphone With a 64-Megapixel Camera: Report

🌐 Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Dual Rear Cameras Launched, VOOC and Super VOOC Power Banks Debut

🌐 Vivo Z5x Confirmed to Pack Snapdragon 710, 6.53-inch Display; Visits AnTuTu Ahead of May 24 Launch

🌐 TP Link Router Vulnerable to Critical Bug for a Year, Fix Made Readily Available: Report

🌐 OnePlus 7 Pro Becomes ‘Fastest Selling Ultra-Premium Smartphone on Amazon India’

🌐 WhatsApp Ads to Launch in Status Section Next Year, Business to Get Richer Message Formats: Report

🌐 Truecaller data breach: Personal data of millions of Indians available on dark web, company denies breach

🌐 Samsung Galaxy A70 update released in India, improves camera and fingerprint recognition

🌐 Apple launches 8-core MacBook Pro in India, calls it the fastest MacBook ever

🌐 OnePlus 7 Pro to Get HDR, Nightscape 2.0 Improvements in a Week, Company Confirms

🌐 Xiaomi working to optimise, show more appropriate ads to Redmi users: Report

🌐 4.8billion downloads in just 3 months, India tops in app installs

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32

Apple launches 8-core MacBook Pro in India, calls it the fastest / costliest MacBook ever

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56

I don’t understand why do people use TrueCaller…
Just to give data to them? They get to know with whom you are talking and for how much time..

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6

@admin @bumblefoot
Please delete this post.
This guy simply copies from telegram everyweek without credits.
At least we can promote authenticity here.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
OnlineLootera wrote:

@admin @bumblefoot
Please delete this post.
This guy simply copies from telegram everyweek without credits.
At least we can promote authenticity here.

But bhai not everyone is active in various kind of telegram/whatsapp groups
And most of the deals here are diverted from that sources , do they are providing credits ?
Absolutely no , then what’s serious in DnD .

Let him give some info pray

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

But bhai not everyone is active in various kind of telegram/whatsapp .
And most of the deals here are diverted from that sources , do they are providing credits ?
Absolutely no , then what’s serious in DnD .

Let him give some info pray

Its varied data.
But this is data collected over a week and it requires some effort.
This guys doesn’t even change a single thing
The message specifically contains a line not to steal credits.
This guys just removes that line and paste it here.
I don’t have any problem with him copy pasting.
But at least he should put a line that it’s copy pasted from telegram.
But i don’t think dimers think about these things.

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Its varied data.
But this is data collected over a week and it requires some effort.
This guys doesn’t even change a single thing
The message specifically contains a line not to steal credits.
This guys just removes that line and paste it here.
I don’t have any problem with him copy pasting.
But at least he should put a line that it’s copy pasted from telegram.
But i don’t think dimers think about these things.

Are ye future ka technical guruji hai wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

If anyone wants technews just go and watch “techlinked” on YouTube for technews with a little entertainment.

Crop
Deal Cadet
101
453
10
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Its varied data.
But this is data collected over a week and it requires some effort.
This guys doesn’t even change a single thing
The message specifically contains a line not to steal credits.
This guys just removes that line and paste it here.
I don’t have any problem with him copy pasting.
But at least he should put a line that it’s copy pasted from telegram.
But i don’t think dimers think about these things.

The only line he needs to add is this one “chaliye dosto shuru karte hai”

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
TheAce wrote:

The only line he needs to add is this one “chaliye dosto shuru karte hai”

wink
Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Its varied data.
But this is data collected over a week and it requires some effort.
This guys doesn’t even change a single thing
The message specifically contains a line not to steal credits.
This guys just removes that line and paste it here.
I don’t have any problem with him copy pasting.
But at least he should put a line that it’s copy pasted from telegram.
But i don’t think dimers think about these things.

Listen man I don’t follow your telegram group there are thousands of active group if you could post here post I don’t have any issues

If you are having problem just ignore and go on

Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
TheAce wrote:

The only line he needs to add is this one “chaliye dosto shuru karte hai”

From next time sure

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
singh.rahul29780475 wrote:

Listen man I don’t follow your telegram group there are thousands of active group if you could post here post I don’t have any issues

If you are having problem just ignore and go on

Lol. Its not my group.
And I’m not like you.
Won’t ignore such wrong doing.

Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Lol. Its not my group.
And I’m not like you.
Won’t ignore such wrong doing.

Aren’t you the member of that group.
Yup and I too don’t want you to be like me.
Posting tech news is a wrong doing🤣carry on.

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
singh.rahul29780475 wrote:

Aren’t you the member of that group.
Yup and I too don’t want you to be like me.
Posting tech news is a wrong doing🤣carry on.

Posting tech news isn’t but plagiarism is.
Hope you know what it means.
Else you can copy it and paste it in google to understand.

Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Posting tech news isn’t but plagiarism is.
Hope you know what it means.
Else you can copy it and paste it in google to understand.

Thanks I don’t understand…..good luck..and also have a look on your times now post…..maybe it’s also copied…ohh sorry plagiarism blush

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
singh.rahul29780475 wrote:

Thanks I don’t understand…..good luck..and also have a look on your times now post…..maybe it’s also copied…ohh sorry plagiarism blush

Link and proof.

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
singh.rahul29780475 wrote:

I am not like you …and yes I too don’t want to send. You better know your link and proof

Lol!
Just what i was expecting joy joy
Will love to see how well you go in DD and life in general if you continue this breach!

Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Lol!
Just what i was expecting joy joy
Will love to see how well you go in DD and life in general if you continue this breach!

It’s better if you mind your own life in general and in DD…and my exception is far better than your expectation of you understand.
Else Google it joy joy

Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6
Expand
singh.rahul29780475 wrote:

It’s better if you mind your own life in general and in DD…and my exception is far better than your expectation of you understand.
Else Google it joy joy

Ahan!
I’ve to use this line again
Common sense in not so common
It’s so tough stooping to your level

Cropped3767016940772195561
Deal Newbie
73
87
1
Expand
OnlineLootera wrote:

Ahan!
I’ve use this line again
Common sense in not so common
It’s so tough stooping to your level

Thanks catch you when I will be free till then learn something new.

Missing