telenor issue

telenor issue

25°
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
34
2,584
2227
21

When someone calling to my telenor number then they find error “mobile no. is not valid” after trying 5-6 times they get succeed also. anyone facing this issue? and i am able to call any no. in single attempt

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

telenor is getting linked with airtel in ur city , this issue i faced few days back , it solved automatically .

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
34
2,584
2227
21
hackerboys wrote:

telenor is getting linked with airtel in ur city , this issue i faced few days back , it solved automatically .

still i am getting error. This error from last few days

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

still i am getting error. This error from last few days

tweet them on airtelPresence / airtelIndia , they will call you . ask them iam going to port out

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
34
2,584
2227
21
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

tweet them on airtelPresence / airtelIndia , they will call you . ask them iam going to port out

how to contact airtel via 198? i can’t find option to connect with CC, if u have airtel then tell me which no. i need to press

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3212
62
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

how to contact airtel via 198? i can’t find option to connect with CC, if u have airtel then tell me which no. i need to press

you need to listen to all the bulsh** in their IVR then select a option,then select other sub option, after that press 9

Missing