Hotness Think before paying via bharat qr code. NPCI

Hot Deal Think before paying via bharat qr code. NPCI

319°
Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

Tried to cash in on hdfc payzapp 10% bharat qr code offer.
Paid for tickets on irctc for Rs.5300 via payzapp qr code via yes bank card.
Payment success but ticket not issued.
No refund even after 21 days now.

Payzapp says success from our side cosntact card bank.
Irctc says contact bank not our issue.
Yes bank says fill the form to chargeback amount.
Npci is chor payment mechanism.
Irctc another one gulping customer amount and raising hand of not their responsibility.
What if i paid via debit card or netbanking?
No chargeback facility in that.

27 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Leopard
Deal Cadet
155
464
12

i used hdfc payzapp irctc
made two transactions
its been 10days

Payzapp says success from our side contact card bank.
Irctc says contact bank not our issue.

should see what happens

Avatar
Deal Subedar
81
1646
31

better add fund to irctc wallet ?

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42

Also do not use freecharge app – for accounts registered with other numbers, that are not in your current mobile sim slots.

Use Firefox mobile app, and login via Google mail option, OTP won’t be asked. Even if asked, device won’t be identified.

I had some cash back offer in that account. Tried to log in that app. Asked OTP. Phone is with relative. Didn’t get OTP from them. Later got OTP from them and entered. They know which all accounts get logged into that app….
So I could not able to apply that promocode , it says suspicious activity found. Then tried to login browser too, even there it says it.

Moral : frecharge app" should be used only for the cell number the mobile is used within.

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11

Contact yes bank bro for chargeback

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11

Contact yes bank bro for chargeback

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5783
82

payzapp Bharat QR support only mvisa.

blame Visa card company not NPCI.

Bharat QR just merge all QR code – mvisa, masterpass, RuPay QR & AMEX QR.

but still 99% merchant accept only mvisa QR.

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,730
4352
70
hotchap wrote:

i used hdfc payzapp irctc
made two transactions
its been 10days

Payzapp says success from our side contact card bank.
Irctc says contact bank not our issue.

should see what happens

I faced the same scenario for 2 of my txns.

Combination : IRCTC txn, Payzapp QR code and SCB credit card.

Txn dates and amount : 1400 on 20 jun and 900 on 30 jun

I have done the txn on 20 june, Payzapp Txn details shows txn successful and it had the IRCTC txn reference under it. The IRCTC website clearly shows Payment failed and Amount not received from bank. So IRCTC is not at fault.

I waited for 10 days and the amount was not credited back. I sent a mail to Payzapp and they asked me to raise a dispute with the bank.

I sent the chargeback form along with Payzapp reply copy, Payzapp Txn details screenshot and IRCTC txn details screen shot.

SCB have credited the same in couple of days.

Same method i have done for the 2nd txn and received the funds back the same way.

I have decided going forward will not try Payzapp QR code with IRCTC.

This issue was appearing after IRCTC shifted to the new website. So there is a problem with this particular payment method.

@jambui @hotchap

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
desibuddy wrote:

better add fund to irctc wallet ?

Credit card gateway are working fine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
abhishek012 wrote:

payzapp Bharat QR support only mvisa.

blame Visa card company not NPCI.

Bharat QR just merge all QR code – mvisa, masterpass, RuPay QR & AMEX QR.

but still 99% merchant accept only mvisa QR.

Bro my transaction was successful. So no problem on acceptance.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Contact yes bank bro for chargeback

Yep i am gonna do that next.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5783
82
Expand
jambui wrote:

Bro my transaction was successful. So no problem on acceptance.

you pay through yes bank visa card or RuPay card ?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49

Don’t worry you will get the refund.
It happened with me with razorpay upi payment on IRCTC and took almost a month and I shot an email almost after 25 days but I guess that email made no difference. But my amount was around 1k only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
506
372
10

Same case with me made payment to Bpcl gas through payzapp Bharat qr. Hdfc says payment success while I had to pay in cash for gas. Struggling for 2 weeks.
Any solution ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
128
12

exactly same issue happened with me …. had done two transactions each 1331 rs on irctc via payzapp(bharat qr) and used sbi credit card…amount deducted and tickets not issues…irctc status shows payment not received from bank….its been 14 days and have not yet received the amount back in my sbi credit card….beware do not use bharat qr on irctc…

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
nikhilp1 wrote:

Same case with me made payment to Bpcl gas through payzapp Bharat qr. Hdfc says payment success while I had to pay in cash for gas. Struggling for 2 weeks.
Any solution ?

Chargeback the amount via card bank you made payment from.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
caks2006407 wrote:

Don’t worry you will get the refund.
It happened with me with razorpay upi payment on IRCTC and took almost a month and I shot an email almost after 25 days but I guess that email made no difference. But my amount was around 1k only.

After how many days you got the amount back automatically?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49
Expand
jambui wrote:

After how many days you got the amount back automatically?

It took 27-30 days I guess and refund was automatic.
In any case better pursue through email but not to worry as the money is safe.

Missing
Deal Cadet
503
967
16

I also use payzapp on IRCTC regularly, never faced these issues.

I follow a slightly different payment process, first I load the money into payzapp wallet from my card and then make TXN on IRCTC. This way in the TXN there are only two parties IRCTC and payzapp. U eliminate the bank by this method.

Try it if it make sense to you.

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,730
4352
70
jainashish85 wrote:

I also use payzapp on IRCTC regularly, never faced these issues.

I follow a slightly different payment process, first I load the money into payzapp wallet from my card and then make TXN on IRCTC. This way in the TXN there are only two parties IRCTC and payzapp. U eliminate the bank by this method.

Try it if it make sense to you.

Already tried this option.

But we are unable to load money in payzapp. pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
503
967
16
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Already tried this option.

But we are unable to load money in payzapp. pensive

I have tried as recently as last week, used HDFC CC (master)and MobiKwik virtual card(visa) as well.

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
83
1483
35

…bro free waali advice….on ircrc or other govt sites trust cc,dc or net banking….even though these paytm,mobidick or others offer 50-100 rs cashback….i prefer to use dc,cc or netbanking….tension free…

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1

Yes bro learned from experience this was first and last time. Tried cc everytime before. Rs.250 greed is proving very painful to me.
Now the cumbersome process of getting the print out of chargeback form filling it and taking screenshot with proof of itctc website.

Videotogif 2019.05.18 13.39.07
Deal Subedar
494
1292
8

Beware guys this is big scam! I transacted on irctc in may for Ticket booking unfortunately it was wrong route so i cancelled that one to book new one but i didn’t got the refund, contacted irctc they emailed successful refund transaction record, so contact payzapp which i used to transact they said we didn’t received any refund, the card which i used was of TMW virtual master card I contact there they also said the transaction is successful but there is no refund record, i lost 600 rs guys cry

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
1

Problem is with IRCTC not Bharat QR.i have been using Bharat QR on other sites from last 45 days.No problem

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,730
4352
70
Funky007 wrote:

Problem is with IRCTC not Bharat QR.i have been using Bharat QR on other sites from last 45 days.No problem

Iam thinkikng the it is due to IRCTC new website interface.

UPDATE : I have received cashback of 140 yesterday from payzapp for my first txn which i quoted in my earlier comments (for which i have received full refund from SCB after chargeback ) smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
158
387
2

In payzapp i also lost 498rs 6months ,not solved till

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Yes please think before using bharatQR scan and pay and never use it by scanning through payzap it is cheating I have done recharge of 350 on my Tatasky dth by scanning bharatQR and I still have not received recharge amount I think bharatQR is fraud because I have done recharge through payzap many times but did recharge perfectly but when using bharatQR I didn’t received recharge amount so beware

Missing