TODAY'S TRAGEDY : mobikwik blocked my all accou...

TODAY'S TRAGEDY : mobikwik blocked my all accounts 😢

Score: 7 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
Score: 7 Votes: 11

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

first they blocked my 1st account few days back . was having 600 rs. 😢

TODAY THEY BLOCKED MY REMAINING 3 ACCOUNTS 😢
Each having 2.25 rs , 3 rs, 8.5 rs 😂

they are such a dumbs 😱

45 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

Dukh me bhi koi sath nhi deta
Shuld i give ss😡
Yaar vd kr dete ho 😤

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2828
68
@KuttaJi wrote:

Dukh me bhi koi sath nhi deta
Shuld i give ss😡
Yaar vd kr dete ho 😤


im with u bro
Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173

Mobikwik was already worst,, then that offer on every 3rd transaction made them down to ground.

Now blocking. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

same mobile/laptop login with multiple accounts leads to block….

Before using mobikwik u want to follow some t&c https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
145
6,678
27277
609

RIP Rs.13.75 https://i.imgur.com/NvSlQ4S.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Now blocking. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


When they stopped blocking accounts??? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29294
259

Yaar! Ruplee ka koi bhi payment gateway nahin chal rahaaa. Itni mehnat se indiatimes ke 75 cb se 500 credits ikkhate kiye par chal nahin raha. D2H ka balance khatm hone ko aaya.. 😞

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
50
2
@KuttaJi wrote:

Dukh me bhi koi sath nhi deta
Shuld i give ss😡
Yaar vd kr dete ho 😤

will they not return ur money????

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@billa ajith wrote:

:lol: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

same mobile/laptop login with multiple accounts leads to block….

Before using mobikwik u want to follow some t&c https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i never used rooted mobile still blocked 😭

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28026
246
@Plato wrote:

Yaar! Ruplee ka koi bhi payment gateway nahin chal rahaaa. Itni mehnat se indiatimes ke 75 cb se 500 credits ikkhate kiye par chal nahin raha. D2H ka balance khatm hone ko aaya.. 😞

Try Niki

You will get 20 on Sign up, 50 on payment, I also will get 20 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Pm me for referral

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
76
796
27

req them via Twitter ..3 months back they blocked my 5 ids because of using same device.. req them in twitter and they unblocked all within a hour 😃

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21982
392
@KuttaJi wrote:i never used rooted mobile still blocked 😭


where i said rooted mobile?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Root=Safety https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29294
259
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Yaar! Ruplee ka koi bhi payment gateway nahin chal rahaaa. Itni mehnat se indiatimes ke 75 cb se 500 credits ikkhate kiye par chal nahin raha. D2H ka balance khatm hone ko aaya.. 😞

Try Niki
Pm me for referral


I already have your referral in my pm. I want to first finish Ruplee credits somehow, so that I can uninstall it. 😞

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@Plato wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Yaar! Ruplee ka koi bhi payment gateway nahin chal rahaaa. Itni mehnat se indiatimes ke 75 cb se 500 credits ikkhate kiye par chal nahin raha. D2H ka balance khatm hone ko aaya.. 😞

Try Niki
Pm me for referral


I already have your referral in my pm. I want to first finish Ruplee credits somehow, so that I can uninstall it. 😞

do my rc

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@dayaa wrote:

req them via Twitter ..3 months back they blocked my 5 ids because of using same device.. req them in twitter and they unblocked all within a hour 😃

thanks let me try

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29294
259
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Yaar! Ruplee ka koi bhi payment gateway nahin chal rahaaa. Itni mehnat se indiatimes ke 75 cb se 500 credits ikkhate kiye par chal nahin raha. D2H ka balance khatm hone ko aaya.. 😞

Try Niki
Pm me for referral


I already have your referral in my pm. I want to first finish Ruplee credits somehow, so that I can uninstall it. 😞


do my rc

Bas ek baar chale toh kar dun.

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢


ghabraooo nahiii. Bass yehh bataooo kiii aapnee kuchh illegal activity toh nahi kii thiii like creating multiple accounts ? Pls confirm that mobikwik blocked accounts even though registered on names of different family members ?
I will give u full support and do my best to get ur money back if u didn’t created multiple accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28026
246
@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Call him KuttaJi and not Kutta

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29294
259
@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


He is not telling you the main reason why Mobikwik blocked his account. He did Namaste with esteemed Mobikwik CC in Doggy-style. As a screenshot to his problem, he uploaded 100 mb HD wallpapers.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9294
52

How much multiple id’s did you create with Mobikwik? Did you use same mobile/laptop to login multiple id’s? Answer these questions… Then we can tell whether we can help you or not…. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy
Coupon Baba
143
3,196
26337
173
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Call him KuttaJi and not Kutta

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
like PandeyJi in serial “Office Office musaddi lal” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢


ghabraooo nahiii. Bass yehh bataooo kiii aapnee kuchh illegal activity toh nahi kii thiii like creating multiple accounts ? Pls confirm that mobikwik blocked accounts even though registered on names of different family members ?
I will give u full support and do my best to get ur money back if u didn’t created multiple accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
yes 4 accounts 1 device. but no rooted mobile. still blocked 😤

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@Plato wrote:


@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


He is not telling you the main reason why Mobikwik blocked his account. He did Namaste with esteemed Mobikwik CC in Doggy-style. As a screenshot to his problem, he uploaded 100 mb HD wallpapers.

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif multiple Accs

Peace
Deal Major
126
4
20743
154
@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢


ghabraooo nahiii. Bass yehh bataooo kiii aapnee kuchh illegal activity toh nahi kii thiii like creating multiple accounts ? Pls confirm that mobikwik blocked accounts even though registered on names of different family members ?
I will give u full support and do my best to get ur money back if u didn’t created multiple accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
yes 4 accounts 1 device. but no rooted mobile. still blocked 😤

Detail main bataooo – All accounts were registered in same name or different family members ?

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢


ghabraooo nahiii. Bass yehh bataooo kiii aapnee kuchh illegal activity toh nahi kii thiii like creating multiple accounts ? Pls confirm that mobikwik blocked accounts even though registered on names of different family members ?
I will give u full support and do my best to get ur money back if u didn’t created multiple accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
yes 4 accounts 1 device. but no rooted mobile. still blocked 😤

Detail main bataooo – All accounts were registered in same name or different family members ?

same name https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26716
168
@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@vijayho wrote:

@Plato @A2Zdeals yahaa parr hamaree kutaa sir kaa nuksaan bharii matraa sain hogayaa parr aap hoo ki santoshtii denee ki bajayeee niki aur ruplee karr rahee hoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

ghorrr kalyug https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

😢😢


ghabraooo nahiii. Bass yehh bataooo kiii aapnee kuchh illegal activity toh nahi kii thiii like creating multiple accounts ? Pls confirm that mobikwik blocked accounts even though registered on names of different family members ?
I will give u full support and do my best to get ur money back if u didn’t created multiple accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
yes 4 accounts 1 device. but no rooted mobile. still blocked 😤

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Congrats https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Fb img 1494844710393
Deal Subedar
1
82
2772
13

Vu+kg+suggestion+atc

Kidding https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing