trick using ola money of blocked "olacabs" account

trick using ola money of blocked "olacabs" account

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18

Hi dimers,

i have a trick to use ola money of blocked “olacabs” account, even the account is blocked a year ago,

i have 1500 ola money, got from referral, i was able to use that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
pm me for trick

ps : delete this thread, if not allowed on dd or pls tell if i can openly post this

EDIT : Working for Blocked olacabs account. NOT on Ola Money accounts

122 Comments  |  
95 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29308
247

u can openly post it

it cannot be illegal i think

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
532
12,766
28097
167

pm me trick

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18
@mahidada wrote:

u can openly post it

it cannot be illegal i think


Yes, but its a very simple loop, which ola can easily block, if they got to know

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18
@avgn wrote:

pm me trick


sent

Htc sense
Deal Captain
6
69
12968
49

pm me plz

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
96
0

pls pm me trick

Nice
Deal Cadet
0
60
594
52

please pm me trick.. thanks

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
340
23

pm me trick

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
532
12,766
28097
167
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

Hi dimers,

i have a trick to use ola money of blocked account, even the account is blocked a year ago,

i have 1500 ola money, got from referral, i was able to use that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
pm me for trick

ps : delete this thread, if not allowed on dd or pls tell if i can openly post this

Is your olacabs account blocked or ola money account blocked?
This trick does not work obviously if your olamoney account is suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18
@avgn wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

Hi dimers,

i have a trick to use ola money of blocked account, even the account is blocked a year ago,

i have 1500 ola money, got from referral, i was able to use that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
pm me for trick

ps : delete this thread, if not allowed on dd or pls tell if i can openly post this

Is your olacabs account blocked or ola money account blocked?
This trick does not work obviously if your olamoney account is suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I had tried on olacabs account, if its not working i can edit title. I thought both are same account https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29308
247
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

u can openly post it

it cannot be illegal i think


Yes, but its a very simple loop, which ola can easily block, if they got to know


accha kya loop hai bhai

1795140
Moderator
4
41
22106
240

Pm me your no, Rs50 recharge as a token of thanks for you bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18
@mahidada wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

u can openly post it

it cannot be illegal i think


Yes, but its a very simple loop, which ola can easily block, if they got to know


accha kya loop hai bhai


PM sent Buddy

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
3
149
1268
18
@Beinghuman wrote:

Pm me your no, Rs50 recharge as a token of thanks for you bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks a lot Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
107
1622
126

pm me

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
240
1934
29

Pm me….

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
292
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Pm me your no, Rs50 recharge as a token of thanks for you bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks a lot Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+ 30 Paytm na Kg only

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29308
247
@Troll wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Pm me your no, Rs50 recharge as a token of thanks for you bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks a lot Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+ 30 Paytm na Kg only


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hilarious.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29308
247
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

u can openly post it

it cannot be illegal i think


Yes, but its a very simple loop, which ola can easily block, if they got to know


accha kya loop hai bhai


PM sent Buddy


no blocked account https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
240
1934
29

How to register multiple Ola accounts? ?
Any trick….pm me plz….anybody…

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13394
355
@chiraggyl170 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Pm me your no, Rs50 recharge as a token of thanks for you bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks a lot Bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Pm me too sir

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
266
656
14

Pm.me the trick.

Cps2 msh hulk win
Deal Cadet
0
58
638
8

pm me also https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Ezgif.com video to gif
Deal Captain
17
171
10474
130

Pmme

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
0
51
146
3

Pm me or I will nuke Japanese and South Koreans. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
21562
385

pm me…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing