Hot Deal

Uber Fraud deducted rs 600

341°
Deal Cadet
hkhitesh378147

Hey dimers need your help.I had booked Ubergo in morning to mumbai c.s.t. from my windows phone(very confusing).I had already a promotion of rs 600 on my account.I booked it.To my shock rs 613 were deducted from paytm wallet even though rs 600 promotion was already there.Contacted uber they said your rs 600 promotion was expired on 31st dec 2015 but no where in app or website it showed this info.Though morning I tried to apply other rs 600 code it didnt applied said promotion already exits(100% proof that my code was valid).They are not refunding my money what to do now please help had rs 613 in wallet they deducted all.Please help

44 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ok bro @SHERLOCKKKK mine mistake I applied BARANDBENCH only but had only done once my friend login in my windows phone.What shall I do now still referral should be minus from th charge payed by me at uber.Tell me bro how should I approach uber to atlaest refund some of mine money.I m sure I have taken referral and applied BARANDBENCH promo.Thanks so much for your help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

Ok bro @SHERLOCKKKK mine mistake I applied BARANDBENCH only but had only done once my friend login in my windows phone.What shall I do now still referral should be minus from th charge payed by me at uber.Tell me bro how should I approach uber to atlaest refund some of mine money.I m sure I have taken referral and applied BARANDBENCH promo.Thanks so much for your help

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
how is it possible?

AFAIK referral and barandbench (expired on 31 dec.) cant be applied simultaneously to a single account .

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@mahidada wrote:

@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

@mahidada plz help or tag others being a senior dimer plz

If you say so tagging them

@rising.beams

@SHERLOCKKKK

CC: @Bulwark

Thanks for the tag..

OP- where was your 600?? Credits or free rides?? Any misdemeanor before with Uber??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

Two PROMOS can’t be applied to one acc u there is only one possibility of getting referral and 500 or 600 promo is first to apply promo and get referral ride by sharing ur promo
Did u do the same process as above ??
Then one more thing do u have uber personal acc??
And why did ur friend logged into his uber acc from ur phone??

Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

It was in my paytm wallet"@Bulwark":http://www.desidime.com/users...30 wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@hkhitesh378147 wrote:*

@mahidada plz help or tag others being a senior dimer plz

If you say so tagging them

@rising.beams

@SHERLOCKKKK

CC: @Bulwark

Thanks for the tag..

OP- where was your 600?? Credits or free rides?? Any misdemeanor before with Uber??

I am talking about the 600 which was expired

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@SHERLOCKKKK bro I didnt shared my promo yes its my uber personnel account never used uber because its very confusing not like ola where you can see applied coupon on your ride.It was an urgency to take uber at that time.My friend had just login as he had forgetten his password and he want to immedaitely book aride that time.Please help how should I proceed with UBER to get some of my paytm wallet money(they deducted all my money seems fraud and in bill shows various surges and taxes why not bill crossed rs613 exact amount it was in my paytm wallet and they deducted it).How shall I convince them.Thanks bro

Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

bro"@Bulwark":http://www.desidime.com/users...30 The code was BARANDBENCH

ohhh ok… i thought they are messing with credits now… felling sorry for you, however be advised that uber wont cheat so easily

Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

@SHERLOCKKKK bro I didnt shared my promo yes its my uber personnel account never used uber because its very confusing not like ola where you can see applied coupon on your ride.It was an urgency to take uber at that time.My friend had just login as he had forgetten his password and he want to immedaitely book aride that time.Please help how should I proceed with UBER to get some of my paytm wallet money(they deducted all my money seems fraud and in bill shows various surges and taxes why not bill crossed rs613 exact amount it was in my paytm wallet and they deducted it).How shall I convince them.Thanks bro

Still ur not sure what u have done and u cant ask reefund uber without proper evidence

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bro @SHERLOCKKKK I have a proof na that why they denied me other promotion at the time of booking meassage popsup new user promotion is already applied.From this popup I was 200% sure that my BARANDBENCH promotion was valid thus booked UBER at time of urgency.Help me bro how should I proceed further with UBER to get my money back

Link Copied
@hkhitesh378147 wrote:

bro @SHERLOCKKKK I have a proof na that why they denied me other promotion at the time of booking meassage popsup new user promotion is already applied.From this popup I was 200% sure that my BARANDBENCH promotion was valid thus booked UBER at time of urgency.Help me bro how should I proceed further with UBER to get my money back

Thats what am saying buddy as bar and bench is expired and ur not eligible for free ride
So thats why they have charged u
Even though promotion is expired still uber app shows the meassage that a new user promotion is already applied
Ur not getting the point it has expired so tgey charged u

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ok bro but still can i get some refund by quoting them why Even though promotion is expired still uber app shows the meassage that a new user promotion is already applied this is buggy na*"@SHERLOCKKKK":http://www.desidime.com/users/...38 wrote:

@hkhitesh378147 wrote:*

Thats what am saying buddy as bar and bench is expired and ur not eligible for free ride
So thats why they have charged u
Even though promotion is expired still uber app shows the meassage that a new user promotion is already applied
Ur not getting the point it has expired so tgey charged u

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Op what happened finally

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

As per my experience, most uber promo balance have validity of 60 days from the date of application to account (or general expiry date if earlier). if not used within 60 days, they expire.

replyuser
Click here to reply