uber gift card

uber gift card

112°
Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252

How can we add an uber gift card as a payment option.?
I can only see ‘Credit/Debit Card’ under the Add Payment Method option in the Uber Eats app.
Do i need to download the uber app?
Not able to see in the web login of uber as well..
pensive

26 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22

Download Uber App.

Payments >> Add Payment Method >> Gift Card.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565048/original/Screenshot_2019-05-10-18-25-06-45.png?1557492969

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252

let me try that.. and this gift card will auto appear in uber eats?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
DealFinder wrote:

let me try that.. and this gift card will auto appear in uber eats?

Yes

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252

Installed uber app.
Strange, even in the uber app i can only see Credit/Debit card as the payment method. flushed

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
DealFinder wrote:

Installed uber app.
Strange, even in the uber app i can only see Credit/Debit card as the payment method. flushed

It’s not available for all….

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

any specific reason?

Could’ve been blocked rolleyes
Ever added any GV in this account ? Or was it the same since beginning ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17

Uber eats app sucks, it has never allowed me to pay with cc or dc, only option i can order is through cash

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
Expand
androgame wrote:

Could’ve been blocked rolleyes
Ever added any GV in this account ? Or was it the same since beginning ?

i never added any gv..
never even bought an uber gv.. was thinking to buy and add to uber eats so that i can save some bucks on future uber eats orders..

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
225
1
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i never added any gv..
never even bought an uber gv.. was thinking to buy and add to uber eats so that i can save some bucks on future uber eats orders..

Raise a ticket. They will include the option to add gift card.

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
DealFinder wrote:

Installed uber app.
Strange, even in the uber app i can only see Credit/Debit card as the payment method. flushed

I did face this problem. They said online payment options will appear for u after taking 10 uber rides.

I am sure u will not be able to use your CC/DC as well. Try adding ur card and try booking a ride. U won’t be able to.

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i never added any gv..
never even bought an uber gv.. was thinking to buy and add to uber eats so that i can save some bucks on future uber eats orders..

Forget all comment..n listen to me. wink wink wink

Try after some time. N go to add payment method
N back do dis 5 to 10 time.. stay in add payment scree for 30 secon everytime.. it’ll b dare.. blush blush blush

If again not show. Gv ur id to me. @DealFinder

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

in Uber eats app in promotions tab u can apply that egv, give it a try

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
htzaz wrote:

in Uber eats app in promotions tab u can apply that egv, give it a try

Kuch b matlab

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565095/original/IMG_20190511_004240.jpg?1557515596
try adding like this

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
Expand
htzaz wrote:

did u tried that??

M not commenting.. without any information  maa bro..

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
Expand
sb007 wrote:

Raise a ticket. They will include the option to add gift card.

let me try that

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

I did face this problem. They said online payment options will appear for u after taking 10 uber rides.

I am sure u will not be able to use your CC/DC as well. Try adding ur card and try booking a ride. U won’t be able to.

well thatz really surprising..
why the hell they should enforce something like that… flushed

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
Expand
piyu.kev wrote:

Forget all comment..n listen to me. wink wink wink

Try after some time. N go to add payment method
N back do dis 5 to 10 time.. stay in add payment scree for 30 secon everytime.. it’ll b dare.. blush blush blush

If again not show. Gv ur id to me. @DealFinder

worth giving a try.. smile

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458

Uber is really mad, i logged into same account on two devices (one my regular one and one newly bought)
On my regular one its showing option of gift card , but not on the new one, dont want to correct this but this is really heights of nonsense sunglasses

Missing