Udio card transactions are getting failed

Udio card transactions are getting failed

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49

Hi Dimers,
For the past 2 days, all my udio card (physical card) transactions are getting failed without any reason. Around 500rs stuck in the card.
I contacted customer care support, they were telling they will resolve the issue in 3days.

Anyone facing this issue?

27 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
208
4154
37

Same here. They told we have highlighted ur issue to our team on priority , give us 2 Days. They say same thing every time I contact, 1 week over. I am not even able to use my account balance to make recharge on udio, it says failed despite sufficient bal in it . Cc has not idea of this error.

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Same here. They told we have highlighted ur issue to our team on priority , give us 2 Days. They say same thing every time I contact, 1 week over. I am not even able to use my account balance to make recharge on udio, it says failed despite sufficient bal in it . Cc has not idea of this error.


And also i’m facing wierd issue with the app.. if i do transaction with the card, i get some one else’s transactions as notifications instead of mine.. stupid app.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

suggestion :- Never Buy udio card
Reason :-
1. your money will be blocked ,
2.transaction never get successful via udio card ,
3. your can’t transfer money from w 2 w
4. customer care will not help you
udio card is a trap by udio to cheat you

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
208
4154
37
@skaluva wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Same here. They told we have highlighted ur issue to our team on priority , give us 2 Days. They say same thing every time I contact, 1 week over. I am not even able to use my account balance to make recharge on udio, it says failed despite sufficient bal in it . Cc has not idea of this error.


And also i’m facing wierd issue with the app.. if i do transaction with the card, i get some one else’s transactions as notifications instead of mine.. stupid app.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yeah Correct forgot to mention. Same Happen with me. I used card at smart app, txn failed and then I got notification card swipe at Bms wallet for Rs.48 was successful. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@skaluva wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Same here. They told we have highlighted ur issue to our team on priority , give us 2 Days. They say same thing every time I contact, 1 week over. I am not even able to use my account balance to make recharge on udio, it says failed despite sufficient bal in it . Cc has not idea of this error.


And also i’m facing wierd issue with the app.. if i do transaction with the card, i get some one else’s transactions as notifications instead of mine.. stupid app.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yeah Correct forgot to mention. Same Happen with me. I used card at smart app, txn failed and then I got notification card swipe at Bms wallet for Rs.48 was successful. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Ha ha.. you got 48rs .. once i got 1024rs for the transaction i did which was of 50rs dth recharge in helpchat… In fact i don’t have that much amount in the card itself.. crazy and stupid app.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Dd
Budding Star
107
15
18364
193

I thought I was the only one to suffer.

Are physical POS transactions failing too?

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
90
554
41
@MayankG101 wrote:

suggestion :- Never Buy udio card
Reason :-
1. your money will be blocked ,
2.transaction never get successful via udio card ,
3. your can’t transfer money from w 2 w
4. customer care will not help you
udio card is a trap by udio to cheat you


Why can’t we transfer w2w?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30496
629

Just used it online on Paytm and Amazon.in and it worked flawlessly, plus used it in noon on Macdonald’s. i don’t know why you guys are getting error. :-/

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
128
3

I think This was started by askmebazaar guys be alert

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13538
357

Used on mmt worked fine .

13595s3h
Deal Cadet
2
134
324
9

I was also facing the failed transaction.. But I found the error.. Whenever then amount to be paid is equal to walet amount the transaction failed most of the time..
And if u have 10 rs more then the transaction amount in wallet, the transaction will be 100% successful..
So next time keep 10 to 20 rs extra before making the transaction.. U will never face any issue..

Try it and reply those who are facing the issue..

Ezgif 5 16b2132e9e
Deal Lieutenant
4
0
5124
58

My transaction at crownit failed, haven’t received refund yet. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Its a week now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
0

Did transaction of 8500, had no issues

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49
@jarora24 wrote:

I was also facing the failed transaction.. But I found the error.. Whenever then amount to be paid is equal to walet amount the transaction failed most of the time..
And if u have 10 rs more then the transaction amount in wallet, the transaction will be 100% successful..
So next time keep 10 to 20 rs extra before making the transaction.. U will never face any issue..

Try it and reply those who are facing the issue..


No. i have more than (+100rs) my recharge amount in the card,but still getting failed.

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49

Transactions are still failing.. i tried in paytm, helpchat etc… earlier they were working fine.. not sure what could be the problem.
Thier CS is helpless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif they always say esclated the issue.. but never resolved till now… any idea how to get back the money from the card?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
472
1536
15
@skaluva wrote:

Transactions are still failing.. i tried in paytm, helpchat etc… earlier they were working fine.. not sure what could be the problem.
Thier CS is helpless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif they always say esclated the issue.. but never resolved till now… any idea how to get back the money from the card?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Working fine for me tried everywhere yesterday as well as day before yesterday

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
65

Before some days my 2-3 txn failed , yet not got money any one can tel shel iIneed to wait for 30 days or what…?

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

My transactions are also getting failed. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Before some days my 2-3 txn failed , yet not got money any one can tel shel iIneed to wait for 30 days or what…?

If money deducted for failed transaction, it will take around 7days to get money back..

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
128
0
@skaluva wrote:

@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Before some days my 2-3 txn failed , yet not got money any one can tel shel iIneed to wait for 30 days or what…?

If money deducted for failed transaction, it will take around 7days to get money back..

I asked customer care first they said money will be refunded automatic on 8th working day..after 8 days i didn’t received my money so contacted again..then they said wait till 30days on 31st day money will be refunded…

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,145
7752
183
@skaluva wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@skaluva wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

Same here. They told we have highlighted ur issue to our team on priority , give us 2 Days. They say same thing every time I contact, 1 week over. I am not even able to use my account balance to make recharge on udio, it says failed despite sufficient bal in it . Cc has not idea of this error.


And also i’m facing wierd issue with the app.. if i do transaction with the card, i get some one else’s transactions as notifications instead of mine.. stupid app.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Yeah Correct forgot to mention. Same Happen with me. I used card at smart app, txn failed and then I got notification card swipe at Bms wallet for Rs.48 was successful. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Ha ha.. you got 48rs .. once i got 1024rs for the transaction i did which was of 50rs dth recharge in helpchat… In fact i don’t have that much amount in the card itself.. crazy and stupid app.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

तमहरे तारे बुलंदियों पे होंगे उस वक़्त ।

Your luck will be really high at that time…

Giphy
Deal Subedar
5
79
1320
28

unable to use udio treats anywhere, recharge through udio wallet is also not working and expiry date is 10th Nov. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Captain
203
10,797
9962
49

Same here.. none of the features in the udio wallet working.. no recharges.. no bill payments.. transfer money to bank account also failing for unknown reasons.. stuck with money in the card… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing