[Upcoming] Amazon India Pantry Service

[Upcoming] Amazon India Pantry Service

Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Score: 11 Votes: 11
Untitled
Missing
Deal Cadet
3
122
752
9

Amazon Pantry soon to be launched in India.

Get Pantry box delivered to your doorstep for just Rs.20

Just found link to the website.

Might be similar to pantry service provided in US and UK.

Link: http://www.amazon.in/b/ref=pntry_wayfind_logo?n...

PS: Most of the functionality is not enable in the website. Guess its still in development stage. Might be out for public anytime soon.

18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
Deal Lieutenant
3
176
3492
30

VU.Will be great if comes to small towns.

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
642
6

Vu. Good one

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
@sagardrokr wrote:

VU.Will be great if comes to small towns.

don’t be happy, it won’t , nothing in India for small towns and villages

Images
Moderator
2
214
13888
215
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

VU.Will be great if comes to small towns.

don’t be happy, it won’t , nothing in India for small towns and villages


sadly…true!

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

VU.Will be great if comes to small towns.

don’t be happy, it won’t , nothing in India for small towns and villages


Pantry is a different concept (its not the same as amazon now). They have this box (called pantry box) with a fixed volume/weight. There is a fixed shipping cost for each box (Rs.20 as per OP) and you can fill it with items available under pantry label. Each item adds to the volume (usually it shows as a percentage of space available) and once it is 100% the items will start filling the next box (of course with extra shipping). In US these boxes are shipped just like other amazon shipments and are delivered by all carriers (USPS, UPS, amazon transportation etc). So in India too it would be the same I believe with India post delivering in most locations.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
8
127
4074
33

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1662
20
@disclaimer wrote:

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.


When prime came to India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15
@faisalgamer wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.


When prime came to India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


It didn’t, it was supposed to in the early part of June according to certain leaks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1662
20
@$hubham wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.


When prime came to India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


It didn’t, it was supposed to in the early part of June according to certain leaks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Prime is like Flipkart first nah? I will surely subscribe wen it comes.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15
@faisalgamer wrote:

@$hubham wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.


When prime came to India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


It didn’t, it was supposed to in the early part of June according to certain leaks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Prime is like Flipkart first nah? I will surely subscribe wen it comes.


Better than FF, we’ll likely get free videos for streaming/download with Prime, FF is just a borrowed concept that flopped big time!

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1662
20
@$hubham wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@$hubham wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

Good one. Earlier Prime and now Pantry. Flipkart, snapdeal losing battle.


When prime came to India https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


It didn’t, it was supposed to in the early part of June according to certain leaks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Prime is like Flipkart first nah? I will surely subscribe wen it comes.


Better than FF, we’ll likely get free videos for streaming/download with Prime, FF is just a borrowed concept that flopped big time!

Take my money already Amazon!!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15
@faisalgamer wrote:

Take my money already Amazon!!!


Ek rupaiye mein dena chahiya un sabko jinhe treasure hunt mein kuch nahi mila, I’ll buy for the whole family & extended family, let’s start a petition for this https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
108
1664
127

I am not getting what is the advantage here

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
55762
1091
@yuvi874 wrote:

Anybody having amazon blocked accounts Iam buying money should be more than 100 in blocked accounts


what about 20k ?

Missing
suspended
0
220
122
2

I have PMed you


@B@R_0_0_D wrote:


@yuvi874 wrote:

Anybody having amazon blocked accounts Iam buying money should be more than 100 in blocked accounts

what about 20k ?


Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
164
@faisalgamer wrote: Prime is like Flipkart first nah?

such comments shouldn’t even be allowed in the humour zone here https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/272712/medium/3423696shakehead.gif?1480966896

check the last part of http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

it is like asking: Mohammad Rafi’s singing is like Spock’s singing nah ?
[to get the context of how big an insult it is to Rafi saab.. you’d have to hear my https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif voice.]

well, what you said is equally inappropriate !!

its like saying; the Koh-ae-Noor is like Shopclues Deal of the Day diamond nah ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1662
20
@Spock wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote: Prime is like Flipkart first nah?

such comments shouldn’t even be allowed in the humour zone here https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/272719/medium/3423709shakehead.gif?1480966899

check the last part of http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

it is like asking: Mohammad Rafi’s singing is like Spock’s singing nah ?
[to get the context of how big an insult it is to Rafi saab.. you’d have to hear my https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif voice.]

well, what you said is equally inappropriate !!

its like saying; the Koh-ae-Noor is like Shopclues Deal of the Day diamond nah ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif my mistake dude. Forgive me

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6400
78
@yuvi874 wrote:

Anybody having amazon blocked accounts Iam buying money should be more than 100 in blocked accounts


Doesn’t trading in Hot Deals and Dost & Dimes lead to Suspension? Maybe Mods have overlooked your comments.

You should probably redeem your dimes before your ID is blocked. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing