Upcoming which Mobile phone is Excellent?? Plea...

Upcoming which Mobile phone is Excellent?? Please suggest.

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
341
2,022
37524
324

Upcoming which Mobile phone is Excellent in all terms?? Please suggest.

What you say about – LeTV Le 2 Pro??
It has 4 GB RAM.

LeTV Le 2 Pro
Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)

Expected Price Rs 14999/-

Specialisation
Launch Date July 20, 2016 (Expected)
Brand LeTV
Model Le 2 Pro
Operating System Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Custom UI EUI 5.5
SIM Slot(s) Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
SIM Size SIM1: Nano
SIM2: Nano
Network 4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
3G: Available, 2G: Available
Fingerprint Sensor Yes
Quick Charging Yes
Design
Dimensions 151.1 (H) x 74.2 (W) x 7.5 (T) mm
Weight 153 grams
Build Material Case: Metal
Back: Metal
Colours Gray,Silver,Rose Gold
Display
Good
Screen Size 5.5 inches
Screen Resolution Full HD (1080 × 1920 pixels)
Pixel Density 401 ppi
Display Type LCD
Touch Screen Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
Screen to Body Ratio 74.21 %
Performance
Excellent
Chipset MediaTek MT6797
Processor Dual core, 2.5 GHz, Cortex A72 + Quad core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 + Quad core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53
Architecture 64 bit
Graphics Mali-T880 MP4
RAM 4 GB
Storage
Best In Class
Internal Memory 32 GB
Expandable Memory No
Camera
Best In Class
Main camera
Resolution 21 MP
Sensor Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor
Autofocus Yes, Phase Detection autofocus
Aperture 2.0 F
Optical Image Stabilisation Yes
Flash Yes, Dual-color LED Flash
Image Resolution 5288 × 3968 Pixels
Settings Exposure compensation, ISO control
Shooting Modes Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
Camera Features Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Touch to focus
Video Recording 3840×2160 @ 30 fps, 1920×1080 @ 60 fps, 1280×720 @ 120 fps
Front camera
Resolution 8 MP
Aperture 2.2 F
Flash No
Battery
Very Good
Capacity 3000 mAh
Type Li-Polymer
Not User Replaceable Yes
Quick Charging Yes, Fast
Network & Connectivity
SIM Size SIM1: Nano , SIM2: Nano
Network Support 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
SIM 1 4G Bands:TD-LTE 2600(band 38) / 2300(band 40) / 2500(band 41) / 1900(band 39)
FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 2600(band 7)
3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz

GPRS:Available
EDGE:Available
SIM 2 2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz

Wi-Fi Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz
Wi-Fi Features Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.1
GPS Yes with A-GPS, Glonass
USB Type C Yes
Multimedia
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio Jack 3.5 mm
Special Features
Fingerprint Sensor Yes
Fingerprint Sensor Position Back
Other Sensors Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope

39 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
341
2,022
37524
324

@preetinder257 @Beinghuman @nrkmca @DealSeeker @mahidada @hese @VaibhavJain @samganda @rajasekharstrikes @agent007
@win_edge

Sorry all for tagging you here. I just want to know which Upcoming mobile phone is much better Specialisation as compared to todays mobile phone??

So many mobile phones launching Day by Day. Very difficult to choice which one is better??
Please suggest your choice or which phone you are waiting for purchase.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

@preetinder257 @Beinghuman @nrkmca @DealSeeker @mahidada @hese @VaibhavJain @samganda @rajasekharstrikes @agent007
@win_edge

Sorry all for tagging you here. I just want to know which Upcoming mobile phone is much better Specialisation as compared to todays mobile phone??

So many mobile phones launching Day by Day. Very difficult to choice which one is better??
Please suggest your choice or which phone you are waiting for purchase.


Moto g4 for pure stock android. Plus VFM

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.

Missing
suspended
0
50
158
2

all this is too much detailing…
ita better to buy samsung J series if u asking me dude

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
33
@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18620
194
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

@preetinder257 @Beinghuman @nrkmca @DealSeeker @mahidada @hese @VaibhavJain @samganda @rajasekharstrikes @agent007
@win_edge

Sorry all for tagging you here. I just want to know which Upcoming mobile phone is much better Specialisation as compared to todays mobile phone??

So many mobile phones launching Day by Day. Very difficult to choice which one is better??
Please suggest your choice or which phone you are waiting for purchase.


i was using redmi note 3

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
1
1462
27

My Basic need is i should be able to use 2 sims+ memory card which RN3 does not support , please suggest.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
53

As per my opinion, it all depends on pricing. Even if good specifications are provided but has a high price, then it will not be a hit. Nowadays the price point is around 9k – 12k with phones like Redmi Note 3, Le 1s, Coolpad Note 3 etc. But the 2 phones that i am waiting for eagerly are Moto G4 and OnePlus 3.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71
@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Which other phone costing around 10k has a better cam?

Shiva
Deal Major
126
121
15576
131

Better wait for 4GB RAM cheap launches and wait for 1-2 flash sales to get some enough genuine reviews, then decide your smartphone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w d
Deal Major
89
3,811
17634
197

Le 2 pro should be launching anywhere for 13999-15999 rupees
Its a beast in terms of hardware specs but it isnt everything
Build quality of Letv devices is really good, infact best i have seen among any device priced under 15k
If software os buggy, you will be facing lots n lots of issue like i had with Le 1s and you never know when they will release a fix for those issues
and there is no 3.5mm headphone jack so cant use it with our headphones
Check le 1s forum for the issues
http://forum.letv.com/in/index.php?forums/le...4/

If you prefer near stock experience, go for Motorola devices they are very fast with updates
ZUK Z1 seems to be a very good buy but its a big phone with an outdated processor
it seems to be having a better camera among all devices under 15k price segment (acc to YT reviews)
As the device comes with CM 12 so its good in terms of customizations

I would skip m3 note considering my experience with m1 note
Meizu devices usually have a very nice display
buggy software, even after reporting few issues like late notifications from beta testers meizu never cared to fix them
no custom rom support
Installing Xposed should be nightmare

Redmi note 3
Plus : Display, batter, performance, future software support (via xda developers), supports lots of 4G bands
Minus : Defective devices, Amazon/mi selling return items, buggy software

@Beinghuman @Deal-Kwik

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
341
2,022
37524
324
"@getready":http://www.desidime.com/users/372924 wrote:

Le 2 pro should be launching anywhere for 13999-15999 rupees
Its a beast in terms of hardware specs but it isnt everything
If software os buggy, you will be facing lots n lots of issue like i had with Le 1s and you never know when they will release a fix for those issues
and there is no 3.5mm headphone jack so cant use it with our headphones
Check le 1s forum for the issues
http://forum.letv.com/in/index.php?forums/le...4/

If you prefer near stock experience, go for Motorola devices they are very fast with updates
ZUK Z1 seems to be a very good buy but its a big phone with an outdated processor
it seems to be having a better camera among all devices under 15k price segment (acc to YT reviews)
As the device comes with CM 12 so its good interms of customizations

I would skip m3 note considering my experience with m1 note
Meizu devices usually have a very nice display
buggy software, even after reporting few issues like late notifications from beta testers meizu never cared to fix them
no custom rom support
Installing Xposed should be nightmare

Redmi note 3
Plus : Display, batter, performance, future software support (via xda developers)
Minus : Defective devices, Amazon/mi selling return items, buggy software

Beinghuman</a> <a href="http://www.desidime.com/users/448003" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Deal-Kwik

Thanks bro for your nice suggestions
Kg to you

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15

Le2 pro & Mi Max are the best upcoming phones, purely in terms of specs. Price should be at least 14K & 16K respectively, depending on launch price either would be great.

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6258
85

Upcoming every mobile is excellent depending if it fulfill most of your needs. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Specifications of the phone is half the story cause great user experience matters too. So you should consider not just the hardware but the software i.e. UI and after sales service.

You should narrow down your requirement for better suggestion.

1. Budget
2. Brand preference or any brand will do
3. Dual sim/single sim
4. Memory card or internal memory
5. Prefer stock OS
Etc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
188
11726
119
@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.

Spartanhead
Deal Cadet
0
65
554
10

Zuk Z1 (Lenovo Z1) – Best option below 15k in my opinion.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26687
175
@cody wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.


I am planning to buy Redmi Note 3. Can u give more reviews, if u have used it personally.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71
@cody wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.


Which phones are you comparing it to? I used a K4 note, Le 1S and Redmi Note 3. The k4 note and rn3 both performed equally well with one excelling other in few scenarios but Le 1S was out of the competition as it produced dull colors and pixelated images.

So which phone do you think outperforms RN3 in this price range? I heard honor 5x to be better but the overall package seems to be better with rn3.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
188
11726
119
@raghupro wrote:

@cody wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.


Which phones are you comparing it to? I used a K4 note, Le 1S and Redmi Note 3. The k4 note and rn3 both performed equally well with one excelling other in few scenarios but Le 1S was out of the competition as it produced dull colors and pixelated images.

So which phone do you think outperforms RN3 in this price range? I heard honor 5x to be better but the overall package seems to be better with rn3.


But still it fails in camera. It was better if they would have not kept camera for this phone.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71
@cody wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@cody wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.


Which phones are you comparing it to? I used a K4 note, Le 1S and Redmi Note 3. The k4 note and rn3 both performed equally well with one excelling other in few scenarios but Le 1S was out of the competition as it produced dull colors and pixelated images.

So which phone do you think outperforms RN3 in this price range? I heard honor 5x to be better but the overall package seems to be better with rn3.


But still it fails in camera. It was better if they would have not kept camera for this phone.


Lol, support you claims with some data dude. If you are expecting the camera to perform on par with Galaxy S7 then you will be disappointed. If some phone in 10k price range has a camera performance much better than RN3 then name it so that everyone will know about it too.

200w d
Deal Major
89
3,811
17634
197

Just watched the Gizmochina review of meizu m3 note
It seems like M3 note cant handle intense games, might be because of bad optimization or of helio p10 itself
But the 2.5D glass makes the device look cool

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
188
11726
119
@raghupro wrote:

@cody wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

@cody wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

@raghupro wrote:

My suggestion is to list down your primary needs first. Each and every mobile phone being launched these days will have some tradeoff for sure so it all depends on what features are important to you.

For me it’s all about swift and usable interface without a heavy skin, battery life should be good, not much heating issue and camera should be best in class. Considering all this I went for Redmi note 3 even though it has a terribly heavy UI as other phones in the same price band had even worse tradeoffs.

Similarly list down what features are most important for your usage and it will be lot easier to choose.


I sense some contradiction in statements you made https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Camera is worst in Class in Redmi Note 3.


Which phones are you comparing it to? I used a K4 note, Le 1S and Redmi Note 3. The k4 note and rn3 both performed equally well with one excelling other in few scenarios but Le 1S was out of the competition as it produced dull colors and pixelated images.

So which phone do you think outperforms RN3 in this price range? I heard honor 5x to be better but the overall package seems to be better with rn3.


But still it fails in camera. It was better if they would have not kept camera for this phone.


Lol, support you claims with some data dude. If you are expecting the camera to perform on par with Galaxy S7 then you will be disappointed. If some phone in 10k price range has a camera performance much better than RN3 then name it so that everyone will know about it too.


Atleast it should click decent pictures. But no it gives reddish images.

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
26
0
6088
71

@cody might be a specific hardware issue with your device. I have no such issue with my phone.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
188
11726
119
@raghupro wrote:

@cody might be a specific hardware issue with your device. I have no such issue with my phone.


For e.g. Redmi 1s also gives better picture quality than this, for the name sake its 16 mp camera and nothing else. Who knows what they have put inside, just branded from outside that its 16mp cam.

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7420
38

Freedom 251 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
54
827
14

lenovo z series

Missing