Hotness Urgent help someone serious

Hot Deal Urgent help someone serious

535°
Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22

Hii dd
One of my family members is seriously ill and the problem is he lives in a village which is located in very remote part of Uttrakhand.
I am stuck here and other family members too.
Nearby places to him are
Rudraprayag
Srinagar (uttrakhand)
Then rishikesh
I told them somehow manage to go to any hospital but they are saying hospital don’t have any doctors but I don’t have any idea of that if it’s true.
Please help what can be done now.

43 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942

have you tired searching local doctors/clinics, may be with the help of google map.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
bumblefoot wrote:

have you tired searching local doctors, may be with the help of google map.

no local doctors very remote part (proper village) nearby place is atleast 50-60 km away.

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1365
26
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

no local doctors very remote part (proper village) nearby place is atleast 50-60 km away.

Their can be some local doctors in the village

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Their can be some local doctors in the village

Their used to be a govt. doctor but now transferred.

Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942

not sure about the illness, but you can ask the symptoms and consult your local doctor & they can get medicines (assuming its nearby). If it gets little better they should travel to nearest city hospital for further treatment.

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1365
26
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Their used to be a govt. doctor but now transferred.

You can call your known doctor and tell him about the illness he can tell what best can be done their.

Missing
Deal Captain
128
8661
99

Ask him to download mfine app and get a preliminary diagnosis by talking to a doctor. First appointment is free anyways so there is no need of any payment too.

Doctors from various hospitals from various cities are available all day depending on time of appointment.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

You can call your known doctor and tell him about the illness he can tell what best can be done their.

@bumblefoot
Thanks for advice trying to do that now.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
raghupro wrote:

Ask him to download mfine app and get a preliminary diagnosis by talking to a doctor. First appointment is free anyways so there is no need of any payment too.

Doctors from various hospitals from various cities are available all day depending on time of appointment.

Thanks bro have asked to download app.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1700
54

If srinagar is nearby, govt medical college is there. That would be the best bet in case of severe illness.

Any PHC nearby?

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
popeyethedimer wrote:

Is everything fine

Not yet bro.
Have contacted doctor they are unable to understand the situation completely still has given prescription I have told them to get that.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
mas143forever wrote:

If srinagar is nearby, govt medical college is there. That would be the best bet in case of severe illness.

Any PHC nearby?

Srinagar is approximately 80-100km away but they asked someone there they said no doctors are available there.
Phc nearby is in chandrapuri
But they are saying situation is too bad to be taken him to somewhere I am Insisting too much to take him to Srinagar but they are not aggering also over that lockdown is another issue.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
97
1

Contact authorities i.e police / ambulance / govt hospitals etc .

Don’t be afraid of lockdown … Everything is permitted when it comes to health emergencies .

Missing
DPL Champion
1,072
1930
37
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Not yet bro.
Have contacted doctor they are unable to understand the situation completely still has given prescription I have told them to get that.

don’t give any medicines to the patient if u feel that doctor didn’t understood the patient condition, instead try another doctor if possible.
It is for Delhi but u can give a try:
https://m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/delhi-gov...

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,289
90753
1245

get an ambulance and get him to nearest hospital.

Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1462
29

If patient is serious and require urgent treatment then go to nearest govt college hospital.
Private hospitals are not treating due to lack of ppe.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
66
0

In Telangana for any issue govt asked citizens to call 100
Have you tried emergency numbers 100,102,112,108
What is the response

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104

Call emergency numbers you may get some help if you are lucky BTW uttarakhand have not very good medical facilities in government hospitals emergency and OPDs are also closed
Situation is becoming worse day by day all other patients are left to die due to corona

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
208
1

Contact concerned ministries on twitter. They will help immediately.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
.
.
But he gave up on life.

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
.
.
But he gave up on life.

Really sad news!! persevere

Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1365
26
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
.
.
But he gave up on life.

My heart melts whenever i hear such a news disappointed_relieved

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions.
.
.
But he gave up on life.

Really sad pensive Rest in peace .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3531
45

How old he is?

Missing