Urgent jio invite code needed

Urgent jio invite code needed

146°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
6369
95

Going to buy a flame 2 for my friend right away .will reach the store in next 15 minutes . If someone has an invite code to share it will be good as I have applied but not received the code in the last 10 mins

17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
6369
95

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1396
23
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough


no invitation needed now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
87
2032
28

Best choice using from 4-5 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
343
2

Flame 2 has battery issues buy flame 6 or 1

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough


@kanz wrote:

Best choice using from 4-5 days


Yeah Flame 2 is VFM!
Using USB tethering/Hotspot and its really good!

Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184
@hese wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough


@kanz wrote:

Best choice using from 4-5 days


Yeah Flame 2 is VFM! Using USB tethering and its really good!


Flame 2 is good one, go for it and i think no invite is needed, confirm with retailer.
Also, these days invite takes a day or two https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0

Anybody else faced issue with activating unlimited offer on non samsung device ? Activated sim but still see 2 gb data and 100 calls only. Customer care guys are not of much help

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
206
1529
21

Can we make this is as a wifi hotspot, or connect with with a wifi router or something?

Stock vector indian rupee sign vector illustration 557189353
Deal Cadet
50
265
3
@lukeing8750 wrote:

Anybody else faced issue with activating unlimited offer on non samsung device ? Activated sim but still see 2 gb data and 100 calls only. Customer care guys are not of much help


jab aapka 2gb ka ant ghatega ,tabhi unlimited ka janam hoga… sukhi raho

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
80
0
@patrokunal7432 wrote:

@lukeing8750 wrote:

Anybody else faced issue with activating unlimited offer on non samsung device ? Activated sim but still see 2 gb data and 100 calls only. Customer care guys are not of much help


jab aapka 2gb ka ant ghatega ,tabhi unlimited ka janam hoga… sukhi raho


Not really, Ppl see an avail offer image on Myjio homepage but i dont see that even after re installing the app couple of times as per CC’s advise. Most ppl got the unlimited offer on the same day they didn’t have to wait to exhaust their data

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough


You bought? which city? White Flame 2 ??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
6369
95
@hese wrote:

@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:

Going to buy flame 2 I hope it’s fair enough


You bought? which city? White Flame 2 ??


Yes white flame 2 .luckily got it .just reachd home . Actually my friend needed it urgently .the reliance guys told it’s fine to put any sim card in the second sim slot . Due to lack of Photograph they dint process the 4g sim today . Phone seems good for the price except battery .but a spare battery or a power bank will suffice the need it seems .called 10 stores in my area and one told that the phone is available at a store which was around 20 kms away from my place in bandra . frantically reachd it before the closing hours and luckily they had a sealed piece ( I think it was their last ) . A store in dahisar has a display unit and one store in kandivali west is saying the phone will be available by tommorow if any Mumbai dimers are interested

275
Deal Lieutenant
812
3372
71

Any 1 have Samsung jio codes that codes r working in iPhone too i heard it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
6369
95
@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

Any 1 have Samsung jio codes that codes r working in iPhone too i heard it


iPhone offer is still not known to all the guys . Maybe by tommorow most stores would be made aware .

275
Deal Lieutenant
812
3372
71
@PaytmKaPoojari wrote:


@dilipkumar_kumar58285 wrote:

Any 1 have Samsung jio codes that codes r working in iPhone too i heard it


iPhone offer is still not known to all the guys . Maybe by tommorow most stores would be made aware .

ya but for iPhone users not launched may b in the next week i think..

Missing
Deal Cadet
507
474
40

Any update about iPhone RjIo offer?

Missing