URGENT: Job Vacancy in Mumbai on 19th October.

URGENT: Job Vacancy in Mumbai on 19th October.

120°
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81

Hello All,
Is anyone looking for a job into procurement?
I have one walk in drive in a company.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
The walk-in drive is in Mumbai on 19th October.
Thankyou.
#apkaapnaJJ wink

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81

Priyanka</a> <a href=“https://www.desidime.com/users...78” target=“_blank” rel=“nofollow”>bumblefoot if you guys could really promote this on DD then it will be really great because it’s a urgent walk-in drive. It would be helpful to those who are really looking for it.
#Sharing is caring smile

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1183
20

Walk in interview suna he. Ye drive kya hota he? Car chalake dikhani pdti he kya? Ki marine drive pe he walk

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Walk in interview suna he. Ye drive kya hota he? Car chalake dikhani pdti he kya? Ki marine drive pe he walk

It’s a walk in drive..

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1307
38

walk krte hue jaao walk krte hue aao

Cropped106651953358025910
Deal Cadet
228
499
7

Drive karte karte walk kaise hoga..? Fir drive kon karega smile smile

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81

I really feel pity that such post is being manipulated…

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4

What’s the salary?

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4

Any age restrictions? Need detailed info to suggest someone.

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2877
35
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I really feel pity that such post is being manipulated…

This ll happen if you don’t post complete details.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2142
81
cleaner wrote:

Any age restrictions? Need detailed info to suggest someone.

It’s for freshers as well as for experienced candidates in procurement process..

Key Result Areas/Job Description • Review purchase requisitions and create POs in line with the standard operating procedures. • Update the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup in system. • Follow up with vendors via email/phone to get Purchase Order Acknowledgements. • Follow up with vendors via email/phone to ensure goods are delivered on-time. • Co-ordinate with client sites and vendors for purchase order related issue resolution

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1307
38
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

It’s for freshers as well as for experienced candidates in procurement process..

Key Result Areas/Job Description • Review purchase requisitions and create POs in line with the standard operating procedures. • Update the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup in system. • Follow up with vendors via email/phone to get Purchase Order Acknowledgements. • Follow up with vendors via email/phone to ensure goods are delivered on-time. • Co-ordinate with client sites and vendors for purchase order related issue resolution

this reminds me of

THE OFFICE

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
104
rogerthat wrote:

walk krte hue jaao walk krte hue aao

To drive kab karna hai?

Missing