urgent please tell me the best price for buying...

urgent please tell me the best price for buying redmi note 3 please

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Img 20170215 131537
Deal Cadet
0
83
632
20

best offer for buying redmi note 3 including cashback site

9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56208
1108

10999

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1468
20

11000 ka hai waise to aajkal , amazon se gv khareed lo bahut sare and you will bahut sara good and acha discount .

1836037
Deal Newbie
0
138
32
2

got redmi note 3 sadly it only supports sd card up to 32 gb

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
405
2430
67

Buy from amazon app using hdfc card @ 10999, will get 15% cashback

or

Buy from flipkart using sbi card @ 9899

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12

I trust only ShopClues! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Cc
Deal Captain
84
228
12361
95

Free https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2242
35
@Navneet wrote:

4900 excluding cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

including exchange?

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
9006
96
@srp321 wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

4900 excluding cashback https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


How??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

including exchange?


Uski apni dukan hai…bolo COD pe bhej de paise PAytm se pay kar dena

1
Deal Subedar
2
205
2242
35
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Uski apni dukan hai…bolo COD pe bhej de paise PAytm se pay kar dena


bolna kya, inhe toh hum jaise logon k liye order kar dena chahiye agar free me h toh https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing