[YouTube] Dekhe aur Paisa Kamaye

[YouTube] Dekhe aur Paisa Kamaye

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39

http://money.bhaskar.com/news/MON-ECN-BANK-watc...

Need Review now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

According to Bhaskar I can Make 5000 rs daily https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

If anyone Working Give Review which one is best

Akle Akle mat kamao https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

  • In
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
2087
Deal Captain
4
1,121
7994
35

aaj to troll ne dil khus kar ab to har mahine 30000 thousand maza aa jayega
According to bhaskar you and me ands lots of other dimer can make 1000 rs daily

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
@vishal verma wrote:

aaj to troll ne dil khus kar ab to har mahine 30000 thousand maza aa jayega
According to bhaskar you and me ands lots of other dimer can make 1000 rs daily


Aaisa hoga to Phir infosys tcs and DesiDime m job kaun karega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
147
670
6

I also want to know about this … is this real or just fake?

2087
Deal Captain
4
1,121
7994
35
@blue wine wrote:

@vishal verma wrote:

aaj to troll ne dil khus kar ab to har mahine 30000 thousand maza aa jayega
According to bhaskar you and me ands lots of other dimer can make 1000 rs daily


Aaisa hoga to Phir infosys tcs and DesiDime m job kaun karega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


jo log subah uth ke office jana chate hai wo log karenge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3558
39
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@vishal verma wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@vishal verma wrote:

aaj to troll ne dil khus kar ab to har mahine 30000 thousand maza aa jayega
According to bhaskar you and me ands lots of other dimer can make 1000 rs daily


Aaisa hoga to Phir infosys tcs and DesiDime m job kaun karega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


jo log subah uth ke office jana chate hai wo log karenge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


those salaries are more then 30 they ll do

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
54862
1075
इस पार्ट टाइम काम से तुरंत कमाई नहीं होती। एक अच्‍छी रकम हासिल करने के लिए जरूरी है कि आप लगातार काम करें और संयम रखें।

These sites are not having any office in India ,
Neither they have admins like @bumblefoot,
Who will listen your complaints.

The per click payment have reduced from earlier 0.01 USD . there could be 100+ such sites but your collection is fragmented over them and internet cost is huge +electricity + time waste at young age , so not advisable.

Missing