Hot Deal

Vodafone: How to activate 458 Rs plan (80 days) with account balance?

658°
Pro Critic
Roushh

Anyone know if it’s possible to activate 458 Rs plan (80 days) with Vodafone account balance. If yes, then how.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So it appears, Vodafone app also have option to pay with balance. Just select the pack the you want to activate and chose the option to pay with balance.

Even though I received success message, it did not work for me. My balance was not deducted and plan was not activated.

So I talked to the customer care and the girl on CC gave me another option to activate the plan. Dial **444*458#*. I did that and my phone was recharged.

If you are trying this then remember, on dialing this code, It will automatically activate the plan and deduct the balance. No confirmation will be provided.

22 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Most of these type of plans cannot be activated with main balance

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

View 11 more replies
Link Copied

Have you tried doing by myvodafone?
It works for my circle (mumbai) atleast

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Thank god. Please tell me how.

View 1 more reply
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

So it appears, Vodafone app also have option to pay with balance. Just select the pack the you want to activate and chose the option to pay with balance.

Even though I received success message, it did not work for me. My balance was not deducted and plan was not activated.

So I talked to the customer care and the girl on CC gave me another option to activate the plan. Dial **444*458#*. I did that and my phone was recharged.

If you are trying this then remember, on dialing this code, It will automatically activate the plan and deduct the balance. No confirmation will be provided.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

glad tht she help U… In Idea Cc .. all said it’s 110% not possible to do tht…. its specific for 458 or V can do any Recharge … Thinking to port frm Idea in a month.. but in future they both r in process of Merge..

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I don’t know about other circle but for Punjab and Haryana circle, it is *444*458# and just like that for other plans *444*PlanCost#. Call CC they will tell you. here same plan is for 84 days.

Link Copied

In Maharashtra circle of Vodafone, same plan costs Rs. 398/- if recharged via other sources whereas its costing Rs. 458/- if trying to recharge via Main Balance.

Any way to get it for Rs. 398/- only and pay using Main Balance?

Even after activating this plan Vodafone has started charging on calls made numbers starting with 1860 whereas it’s free on Jio.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

*444*458#

replyuser
Click here to reply