Hotness Wallet with physical card option and credit car...

Hot Deal Wallet with physical card option and credit card load money

427°
58 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Fffdfdf
Deal Cadet
51
300
4
Expand
ivoidwarranty wrote:

Yes, Paytm, payzapp, MobiKwik, olamoney, TWM, FreeCharge, phonepe transactions – everything online gives 5 points per 100 Rs. (2000 points=500 Amazon voucher) on SBI Simply click.

First month only tried in everything smiley and checked in statement laughing

do they show reward points transactions in the statement?

Void warranty
Deal Cadet
296
371
8
Expand
prbr wrote:

do they show reward points transactions in the statement?

No transaction wise reward points available in statement/online for SBI SimplyClick. ICICI and AMEX are best in that regard.

I manually calculated through transactions and total number of reward points credited in the statement.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0

Can anyone using Slonkit confirm if it accepts Amex and Diners for loading money.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
139
3
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes, I forgot it.

TMW card is not accepted at all Wallets.

Accepted at — Paytm, Airtel Wallet, Payzapp
Not Accepted at — Pockets, Zeta, Phonepe

Which type of physical time card you got ?
Visa or MasterCard ?
If I get physical card will I add m9ney to airtel payment bank ?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
1
2590
32
Expand
dada2015 wrote:

Which type of physical time card you got ?
Visa or MasterCard ?
If I get physical card will I add m9ney to airtel payment bank ?

MasterCard.
Yes.

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1597
33
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes, I forgot it.

TMW card is not accepted at all Wallets.

Accepted at — Paytm, Airtel Wallet, Payzapp
Not Accepted at — Pockets, Zeta, Phonepe

In phonepe
adding money to phonepe wallet through TMW card is not allowed. But we can use TMW card directly during transaction in phonepe like credit cards. I’m using like this.

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

In phonepe
adding money to phonepe wallet through TMW card is not allowed. But we can use TMW card directly during transaction in phonepe like credit cards. I’m using like this.

Can u plz explain how to do that?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Can u plz explain how to do that?

Try to recharge or pay bills on PhonePe and use tmw card to make the payment

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1597
33
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Can u plz explain how to do that?

Simply use TMW card where ever you can use credit card in phonepe while recharge, bill payments, paying through scan n pay etc.

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Simply use TMW card where ever you can use credit card in phonepe while recharge, bill payments, paying through scan n pay etc.

Can we able to send money with the same?

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19

Can we able to add money to phonepe wallet with the same procedure?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Can we able to send money with the same?

No.

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1597
33

delete

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1597
33
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Can we able to send money with the same?

U mean send money in phonepe? That can be done only through UPI. We can’t send money in phonepe through credit/debit cards.

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

U mean send money in phonepe? That can be done only through UPI. We can’t send money in phonepe through credit/debit cards.

Is there any option to send money from credit card?

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Is there any option to send money from credit card?

For free

Cropped7441928091745424740
Deal Cadet
57
824
19

I had gone through soo many articles but couldn’t find one thought

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Is there any option to send money from credit card?

Make your rent payment using credit card via NoBroker.com

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1597
33
Expand
Buddha143 wrote:

Is there any option to send money from credit card?

No way as of now.
Earlier Citrus used to work, but they stopped wallet load through cc.

Shutterstock 143893429
Deal Newbie
49
35
1
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Make your rent payment using credit card via NoBroker.com

how much NoBoroker charge ? like if payment is 10k then what % charge on 10k ?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
00001 wrote:

how much NoBoroker charge ? like if payment is 10k then what % charge on 10k ?

As of now its 0 otherwise its 2%

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
750
15
Expand
sardasa wrote:

for what?

credit card load
physical card without any charge

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0

Slonkit

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1648
25
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

credit card load
physical card without any charge

Where do you want to load?
Tmw charges 150 for physical card.

Void warranty
Deal Cadet
296
371
8
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

credit card load
physical card without any charge

If new user, physical card is free through a particular link. Search on desidime for the thread. After you get the card no charges for loading from credit card and spending through physical swipe.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
140
10

Slonkit card is working in Airtel payment bank or Paytm payments bank.any one please confirm?

Missing