Welcoming 2 New Admins - Herambh Jadhav and Ank...

Welcoming 2 New Admins - Herambh Jadhav and Ankit Tiwari

663°
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163

Welcome 2 New Admins to DesiDime Family
@herambh jadhav & @ankit tiwari
Good Luck!

47 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
08oct ehsaan03
Admin
0
70
2994
44

thank u

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@GoogleCA wrote:

Now Troll’s lines will fit here. Admin wale babu mera gaana to suna de


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Now Troll’s lines will fit here. Admin wale babu mera gaana to suna de


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Lol se kya hoga? Atleast wish them. Itna to kar hi sakte ho

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22506
214

Welcome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@GoogleCA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Now Troll’s lines will fit here. Admin wale babu mera gaana to suna de


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Lol se kya hoga? Atleast wish them. Itna to kar hi sakte ho


Admin coming from Newbies account? Not fare https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14556
228
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@nrkmca wrote:
Admin coming from Newbies account? Not fare fair https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Karma leke aate to bhi dimers bolte

Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
322

Congratulations https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Herambh naam pehli baar suna. Prarambh se hi hez got -3 posts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@GoogleCA wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:
Admin coming from Newbies account? Not fare fair https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Karma leke aate to bhi dimers bolte


Still I feel they should have come from their original account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@GoogleCA wrote:

Lol se kya hoga? Atleast wish them. Itna to kar hi sakte ho



Arey, they are admin and anthrax only. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@Magus wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Lol se kya hoga? Atleast wish them. Itna to kar hi sakte ho



Arey, they are admin and anthrax only. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


They are not and i m damm sure about this.
@nrkmca

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@GoogleCA wrote:

They are not and i m damm sure about this.
@nrkmca



OK. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
143
6246
121

Desidime got a Official welcome of two Mods but what about two new Admins????

Tumblr nn53ya70cn1suu3yio1 500
suspended
8
97
3522
33

nigel ko jaldi niaklo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5235
60

@GoogleCA Apko kaise pata laga 2 naye admin aaye hain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5235
60

@tpanigrahi63
Yeh dekho newbie admin aur major moderator, aur lieutenant wagera ko kuch nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@saymyname wrote:

@GoogleCA Apko kaise pata laga 2 naye admin aaye hain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Visit their profiles

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5235
60
@GoogleCA wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@GoogleCA Apko kaise pata laga 2 naye admin aaye hain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Visit their profiles


Kya matlab ??
Aapko link kaise mila ??
Aap individually sabki profile check karte ho kya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
77
19672
163
@saymyname wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@GoogleCA Apko kaise pata laga 2 naye admin aaye hain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Visit their profiles


Kya matlab ??
Aapko link kaise mila ??
Aap individually sabki profile check karte ho kya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Recent posts. Few days ago i saw @herambh jadhav in recent posts and today i saw @ankit tiwari in recent posts

Kim lee
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5235
60

@GoogleCA ___/\___

Welcome new admins https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing