What plan to keep on second Sim?

What plan to keep on second Sim?

183°
Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
185
3

I have a primary sim on which I recharge unlimited pack, but suggest me which operator allows to receive and make calls, sms without recharging for unlimited pack.

38 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Cropped1359402057
Deal Cadet
81
102
0

bsnl best no validity expire
Airtel 23rs per month
same voda idea
Jio you need plan

Missing
Deal Subedar
23
1282
15

Bsnl

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
325
3

Yes, bsnl is a must nowadays ,either primary or secondary, the only issue with bsnl is otp… It takes more than normal time to rcv otp on bsnl sim.. else..its good..
Also bsnl launched 4g services in some states ..

2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
51
815
10
shana5 wrote:

Yes, bsnl is a must nowadays ,either primary or secondary, the only issue with bsnl is otp… It takes more than normal time to rcv otp on bsnl sim.. else..its good..
Also bsnl launched 4g services in some states ..

Yes, i too faced this issue for long,

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
325
3
Expand
Varada wrote:

Yes, i too faced this issue for long,

I wanna port my jio into bsnl, but avoiding just bcoz of otp issue…(i already hav my second sim as bsnl and its 3g is better than jio)…

Images
Deal Cadet
105
231
0

2nd sim for BSNL

Cropped1785942255
Deal Cadet
50
120
2

I’m also considering to Port my standby SIM to BSNL

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58
Expand
shana5 wrote:

I wanna port my jio into bsnl, but avoiding just bcoz of otp issue…(i already hav my second sim as bsnl and its 3g is better than jio)…

As per TRAI regulation, MNP services are not available till 15th Dec, 2019. During this period, you will not be able to generate UPC.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1354
24

Whichever is better in your area.
Recharge only when u need it.
There’s not much difference.

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
185
3

How much it costs in Airtel for keeping the number active (after the updated plans)

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,356
6202
85

Jio sim, no recharge needed for incoming call & sms

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
949
15
shana5 wrote:

Yes, bsnl is a must nowadays ,either primary or secondary, the only issue with bsnl is otp… It takes more than normal time to rcv otp on bsnl sim.. else..its good..
Also bsnl launched 4g services in some states ..

You Use BSNL In 2G Or 3G ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
134
2
moriarty wrote:

How much it costs in Airtel for keeping the number active (after the updated plans)

min rc with 23(28 day validity) is required to keep number active.

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
185
3
abhishek012 wrote:

Jio sim, no recharge needed for incoming call & sms

Number will not get deactivated if I do not recharge for long time?

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
949
15
Expand
161508 wrote:

As per TRAI regulation, MNP services are not available till 15th Dec, 2019. During this period, you will not be able to generate UPC.

True, And Now UPC Will Valid For 4 Days Online.
Also If One Submitted Porting Request Then It Not Be Cancelled.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,356
6202
85
Expand
moriarty wrote:

Number will not get deactivated if I do not recharge for long time?

No, but sometimes every 1 or 2 months, recharge Rs10 or Rs20 topup.

Paytm, mobikwik, freecharge sometimes give free recharges.

and your Jio sim should be always active on your phone.

Jim moriarty
Deal Cadet
60
185
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, but sometimes every 1 or 2 months, recharge Rs10 or Rs20 topup.

Paytm, mobikwik, freecharge sometimes give free recharges.

and your Jio sim should be always active on your phone.

Thank you. One last query. When we don’t recharge an unlimited plan, jio bombs with hundreds of calls and messages for reminder to recharge. Is there any way to get rid of it?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,356
6202
85
Expand
moriarty wrote:

Thank you. One last query. When we don’t recharge an unlimited plan, jio bombs with hundreds of calls and messages for reminder to recharge. Is there any way to get rid of it?

activate DND service

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1360
12
abhishek012 wrote:

Jio sim, no recharge needed for incoming call & sms

After few months you need to do recharge with valid pack to receive incoming calls too in jio even from home network.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,356
6202
85
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

After few months you need to do recharge with valid pack to receive incoming calls too in jio even from home network.

No, i still receive incoming call on my 3 years old jio number (never recharge any plan yet, only sometimes Rs10 or Rs20 free topup recharge from Paytm, freecharge).

Rep
Deal Cadet
160
949
15
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, i still receive incoming call on my 3 years old jio number (never recharge any plan yet, only sometimes Rs10 or Rs20 free topup recharge from Paytm, freecharge).

Same Here. My Last Recharge Was In May 2018.
Still Working Without Any Issue.

Cropped1785942255
Deal Cadet
50
120
2
moriarty wrote:

How much it costs in Airtel for keeping the number active (after the updated plans)

35 plan was revised in to 49. No idea about 23 plans new price.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
280
5

RS.74 recharge
180 days validity
BSNL

My name
Deal Lieutenant
332
3346
64
jasmin5967 wrote:

RS.74 recharge
180 days validity
BSNL

which circle?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
26
5
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

Here in AP we need to pay Rs36 X 6months = Rs216 cry

@rajrocks pensive pensive

I don’t know why, everyone is saying bsnl is best.

Previously, they gave SIX month validity just for ₹49.

Now it is worse than Airtel as Airtel minimum recharge for validity is ₹23 where as bsnl is ₹36.

And, Still bsnl says they are also going to increase tariff.

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
944
80

I have only one sim, why secondary?

Missing