whatsapp - now one can send gif files

whatsapp - now one can send gif files

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

received few gif files on whatsapp group

hope its a latest update

WhatsApp has quietly added the ability for users in group chats to tag other participants, so they receive a notification even if they’ve muted the conversation. The feature works on Android and iOS, but not on the desktop app.
To tag someone, simply enter the [email protected] symbol, followed by their name; you can choose a contact from the menu that pops up. You can tag multiple contacts in a single message. It also works with contacts that you haven’t saved to your address book, but are part of the same group chat as you.

  • In
26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@blue wine wrote:

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
@sunnie wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



yeh kya video tag karta hai, text ka jawaab text, shayari ka jawaab shaayari, gajal ka jawaab gajal

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37

DD se copy ker liya ye feature to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



yeh kya video tag karta hai, text ka jawaab text, shayari ka jawaab shaayari, gajal ka jawaab gajal


galti ho gai mere bhaaaaaaai

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@sunnie wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



yeh kya video tag karta hai, text ka jawaab text, shayari ka jawaab shaayari, gajal ka jawaab gajal


galti ho gai mere bhaaaaaaai


Chalo bench per murga bun jao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23750
225
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

DD se copy ker liya ye feature to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Facebook se

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Plato wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

DD se copy ker liya ye feature to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Facebook se


To DD ne facebook se copy kiya

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23750
225
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

DD se copy ker liya ye feature to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Facebook se


To DD ne facebook se copy kiya


I saw this feature first on Mouthshut.com even before Facebook

Child
Deal Major
53
289
27450
236
@A2Zdeals wrote:

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite


So,

If I want to tag you I should type @ and wait for the list to come and can pick anyone from the list

Okay, Ping me on Whatsapp

Will have little tagging exchanges https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite


So,

If I want to tag you I should type @ and wait for the list to come and can pick anyone from the list

Okay, Ping me on Whatsapp

Will have little tagging exchanges https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


mere 48 FPD
tumhare 52 FPD
ya to DD wale 50 FPD pe 1000 dimes de otherwise we can count it as 100 & get 2000 dimes & share it…what say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
no third party support required… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite


So,

If I want to tag you I should type @ and wait for the list to come and can pick anyone from the list

Okay, Ping me on Whatsapp

Will have little tagging exchanges https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


mere 48 FPD
tumhare 52 FPD
ya to DD wale 50 FPD pe 1000 dimes de otherwise we can count it as 100 & get 2000 dimes & share it…what say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
no third party support required… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


One of you exchange 1000 from @nrkmca bank.

@Nigel will provide 2k to the person hitting 100 fpd first.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite


So,

If I want to tag you I should type @ and wait for the list to come and can pick anyone from the list

Okay, Ping me on Whatsapp

Will have little tagging exchanges https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


mere 48 FPD
tumhare 52 FPD
ya to DD wale 50 FPD pe 1000 dimes de otherwise we can count it as 100 & get 2000 dimes & share it…what say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
no third party support required… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


One of you exchange 1000 from @nrkmca bank.

@Nigel will provide 2k to the person hitting 100 fpd first.


aise bhikari (nrkmca) se kya lena, aise gaye gujre logo ko gaon ka kutta bhi nahi poochta…

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@Plato wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@Plato wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

DD se copy ker liya ye feature to https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Facebook se


To DD ne facebook se copy kiya


I saw this feature first on Mouthshut.com even before Facebook


LinkedIn also has the same .

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

new feature
if u type @ in any group it will display all the contacts of the group…type @ in whatsapp & wait for a sec…
update app for trying this…

tagging all WA group members

@@DD1@@
@@DD2@@
@@DDadmin@@
@@DDmoderator@@
#JK

@mahidada
@dexter1989
@Plato
@blue wine
@Alpha.Barood
@gambitrite


So,

If I want to tag you I should type @ and wait for the list to come and can pick anyone from the list

Okay, Ping me on Whatsapp

Will have little tagging exchanges https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


mere 48 FPD
tumhare 52 FPD
ya to DD wale 50 FPD pe 1000 dimes de otherwise we can count it as 100 & get 2000 dimes & share it…what say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
no third party support required… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


One of you exchange 1000 from @nrkmca bank.

@Nigel will provide 2k to the person hitting 100 fpd first.


aise bhikari (nrkmca) se kya lena, aise gaye gujre logo ko gaon ka kutta bhi nahi poochta…


Missing @KuttaJi

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Girlfriend files https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif



yeh kya video tag karta hai, text ka jawaab text, shayari ka jawaab shaayari, gajal ka jawaab gajal


galti ho gai mere bhaaaaaaai


Chalo bench per murga bun jao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


thank God, kuch aur nai bola https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Boom
Deal Subedar
1
107
1598
124

didn’t knew it was new feature
at least it worked for me few days back

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

GIF not working yet

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8

Let’s create WhatsApp group friends what did you say ???

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6
@sayinjai94 wrote:

Let’s create WhatsApp group friends what did you say ???


and who will pay salary to admin??

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8

Ha ha ha no we here too post deals … .

150g667098
Deal Cadet
1
289
884
8
@sunnie wrote:


@sayinjai94 wrote:

Let’s create WhatsApp group friends what did you say ???


and who will pay salary to admin??

Ha ha no we are here to Post deal ….

Missing