where to invest? - A big question for freshers/...

where to invest? - A big question for freshers/starters in industry

205°
Missing
Deal Cadet
96
218
4

Hey
Lets us share ideas of investing here in this thread.

Hope every individual who is capable of answering will share idea here.

30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19

Go for fundamentally sound scrips

Britannia industries
Marico
Hindustan Unilever
Asian paints
Berger paints

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122

HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Reliance Industries

Cropped8407575861134362517
Deal Cadet
102
220
2

Safe bets are available throughout the internet. over years of investment horizon most of the blue chips will beat the bank fd interest by a good margin.

But it is the wild horse that gives me the rush when they score big
I would at least allot 20 percent to small caps cause when they hit right they can give multi fold returns.
looking for good profit history and good expansion plan for the company and a big appetite for muted returns for a couple of years, such companies are always on my radar.

Check out

APEX FROZEN FOODS.
recently corrected quite a bit. Last few years and quarters are all in profit. new factory to start production by 2nd quarter this year and more profits should come then. even promoter has slowly increased his stake over the last year. Just goes to show his confidence in his own company.

WPIL
again small company. Constant profit returns. very small share capital continuous profit may bolster the stock price many folds.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2119
81

Learn analyse and invest…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
2

Bro invest in pani puri stall for better profit returns.

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
jasmin5967 wrote:

Bro invest in pani puri stall for better profit returns.

I hav. 50 ka 150 banta hai. Per pack smile smile smile

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Roushh wrote:

HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Reliance Industries

How merger impacts share price of banks?
I read about merger of PNB, UBI & BOI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
273
1

Nifty etf for long term best , for short term avoid pharma

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

Invest in Gold…

Dont let all the free food fool you…

We are at the most dangerous point ever in known history. Its like the party before the end of the world going on.

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
alienteck wrote:

Invest in Gold…

Dont let all the free food fool you…

We are at the most dangerous point ever in known history. Its like the party before the end of the world going on.

If u/anyone prefer investing in gold, look out for gold monetisation scheme!
It’s prices moves like gold, but it’s not in physical form!
This scheme is approved by rbi (introduced by Gov). This was introduced for people who want to invest in gold but don’t actually need gold.
Physical gold is generally imported, and hence increases fiscal deficit!
Moreover this scheme has some tax incentives too smile

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Awake wrote:

If u/anyone prefer investing in gold, look out for gold monetisation scheme!
It’s prices moves like gold, but it’s not in physical form!
This scheme is approved by rbi (introduced by Gov). This was introduced for people who want to invest in gold but don’t actually need gold.
Physical gold is generally imported, and hence increases fiscal deficit!
Moreover this scheme has some tax incentives too smile

I think financial markets wont be stable hence such schemes wont be of much use..

The nut cases like bolton are still being side swiped by those scared of what will happen. Like he requested 120000 US troops but ended up with 1500.. What do you think will happen if india can not get any oil? Tens of millions will die of starvation. How will financial systems work then when there wont be any oil to run any transports?

See we dont need to get bombed to feel pain.. And even if we get oil, the financial turmoil will cause enough pain since at this point a lot of people are surviving on free food.. Which will all stop.. Imagine the asian crisis but in a country with 10x the population and with far less experience in turmoil. If orderly society can break down, imagine the chaos here..

Every year I go, its pretty bad.. But it just gets worse and worse.. US is self sufficient in everything. So they might have to go without toilet paper and that might cause some riots but they have enough oil and food.. Now they are blaming the 5 burnt Saudi oil tankers on Iran..

worrying about fiscal deficit against gold should be the least of your worries.. importing iphones might affect real monetary worth a lot more.. 2000 everyone was worried about the new year.. jesus was coming.. well he didnt show up but things did get pretty bad.. Then people were yelling in 2008 about how everyone could get a loan so easily and everyone acted like they hit the lottery and things pretty much melted.. All this with just a few companies going out of business and nothing major happening.. If anything happens, the ponzi schemes taking place would implode.. And it wont take much for something to happen..

FOOD FIGHT!!!! flushed

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
213
1490
46
Expand
Awake wrote:

If u/anyone prefer investing in gold, look out for gold monetisation scheme!
It’s prices moves like gold, but it’s not in physical form!
This scheme is approved by rbi (introduced by Gov). This was introduced for people who want to invest in gold but don’t actually need gold.
Physical gold is generally imported, and hence increases fiscal deficit!
Moreover this scheme has some tax incentives too smile

By investing in gold, he meant the physical gold itself. Physical gold has intrinsic value. Will always be yours. Unlike paper currency, which has no intrinsic value or virtual gold or your money in the bank. If the whole financial system crashes down, what will you actually be left with? The gold amd silver u have, the property you own and the food you have in your fridge. :p

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27

start you own business or lend money at 3% monthly interest

Ori
Deal Major
115
19033
184

You should better ask – When to invest? grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
218
4
pentiumd wrote:

start you own business or lend money at 3% monthly interest

Savings bank gives 4%

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
218
4
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

By investing in gold, he meant the physical gold itself. Physical gold has intrinsic value. Will always be yours. Unlike paper currency, which has no intrinsic value or virtual gold or your money in the bank. If the whole financial system crashes down, what will you actually be left with? The gold amd silver u have, the property you own and the food you have in your fridge. :p

I don’t think gold is good investment
I hardly see any large increase in price like bitcoin skyrockeyed 200%

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
213
1490
46
Expand
sagiftvouchers561 wrote:

I don’t think gold is good investment
I hardly see any large increase in price like bitcoin skyrockeyed 200%

Bitcoin also plummeted 75%. :p

Altcoins as much as 90-95%.

Gold may not be most beneficial, but definitely the safest. Anyway, we are talking about large scale financial meltdowns, scams, etc. In that case it will be better to be holding something in you hand having intrinsic value, not paper and plastic and silicon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Bitcoin also plummeted 75%. :p

Altcoins as much as 90-95%.

Gold may not be most beneficial, but definitely the safest. Anyway, we are talking about large scale financial meltdowns, scams, etc. In that case it will be better to be holding something in you hand having intrinsic value, not paper and plastic and silicon.

buy agri land and physical gold bar/coins.

Missing
suspended
52
20
0

You can invest in my company wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
218
4
betterdeals wrote:

You can invest in my company wink

Sure if u pay me 25% interest rate i can invest 10cr

Missing
suspended
52
20
0
joy joy itna to margin bhi ni hota aj ke competitive market men
2
Deal Cadet
76
125
6
Expand
Awake wrote:

If u/anyone prefer investing in gold, look out for gold monetisation scheme!
It’s prices moves like gold, but it’s not in physical form!
This scheme is approved by rbi (introduced by Gov). This was introduced for people who want to invest in gold but don’t actually need gold.
Physical gold is generally imported, and hence increases fiscal deficit!
Moreover this scheme has some tax incentives too smile

I would say the opposite stuck_out_tongue

If anyone is looking to invest in Gold, go for physical in the form of bullion (coins and bars) followed by jewelry (if required to be used) as per priority order.

The whole point of investing in Gold is to stay away from Fiat currency right?
If I understand this correctly, Gold Monetisation Scheme is for people who already own gold and want to avail the benefit of getting interest on their holdings, different from regular gold in a regular locker without any benefits. If you are ready to disclose everything to the govt. by all means go for GMS.

Using currency to get some more currency is one way to understand this but to be honest if you want to prepare yourself from a collapse then paper assets won’t help you considering the fact that the maturity on such schemes is totally bizarre. Why do I say so? I have invested in Sovereign Gold Bond (Gold Bond) as well but that was when I was 20 years old or so, didn’t study much about it at that time and went for it. In 2 years I learned a lot and would not tell anyone to go for paper gold.

Just my 2 paisa hehe.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
Expand
varunkumarracer wrote:

I would say the opposite stuck_out_tongue

If anyone is looking to invest in Gold, go for physical in the form of bullion (coins and bars) followed by jewelry (if required to be used) as per priority order.

The whole point of investing in Gold is to stay away from Fiat currency right?
If I understand this correctly, Gold Monetisation Scheme is for people who already own gold and want to avail the benefit of getting interest on their holdings, different from regular gold in a regular locker without any benefits. If you are ready to disclose everything to the govt. by all means go for GMS.

Using currency to get some more currency is one way to understand this but to be honest if you want to prepare yourself from a collapse then paper assets won’t help you considering the fact that the maturity on such schemes is totally bizarre. Why do I say so? I have invested in Sovereign Gold Bond (Gold Bond) as well but that was when I was 20 years old or so, didn’t study much about it at that time and went for it. In 2 years I learned a lot and would not tell anyone to go for paper gold.

Just my 2 paisa hehe.

Can you share your learning from failed returns on GMS so that we all noobs can gain some knowledge from it?

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
Expand
varunkumarracer wrote:

I would say the opposite stuck_out_tongue

If anyone is looking to invest in Gold, go for physical in the form of bullion (coins and bars) followed by jewelry (if required to be used) as per priority order.

The whole point of investing in Gold is to stay away from Fiat currency right?
If I understand this correctly, Gold Monetisation Scheme is for people who already own gold and want to avail the benefit of getting interest on their holdings, different from regular gold in a regular locker without any benefits. If you are ready to disclose everything to the govt. by all means go for GMS.

Using currency to get some more currency is one way to understand this but to be honest if you want to prepare yourself from a collapse then paper assets won’t help you considering the fact that the maturity on such schemes is totally bizarre. Why do I say so? I have invested in Sovereign Gold Bond (Gold Bond) as well but that was when I was 20 years old or so, didn’t study much about it at that time and went for it. In 2 years I learned a lot and would not tell anyone to go for paper gold.

Just my 2 paisa hehe.

Can you share your learning from failed returns on GMS so that we all noobs can gain some knowledge from it?

2
Deal Cadet
76
125
6
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

Can you share your learning from failed returns on GMS so that we all noobs can gain some knowledge from it?

I did not invest in Gold Monetisation Scheme, as said above I invested in Sovereign Gold Bond which was also introduced in 2015 as part of PM Narendra Modi’s concern towards Gold imports.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6
Expand
varunkumarracer wrote:

I did not invest in Gold Monetisation Scheme, as said above I invested in Sovereign Gold Bond which was also introduced in 2015 as part of PM Narendra Modi’s concern towards Gold imports.

sorry plz share your experience of investing in sovereign gold bond….

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
218
4

Invest in khazana jewelry scheme 😛

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Expand
varunkumarracer wrote:

I would say the opposite stuck_out_tongue

If anyone is looking to invest in Gold, go for physical in the form of bullion (coins and bars) followed by jewelry (if required to be used) as per priority order.

The whole point of investing in Gold is to stay away from Fiat currency right?
If I understand this correctly, Gold Monetisation Scheme is for people who already own gold and want to avail the benefit of getting interest on their holdings, different from regular gold in a regular locker without any benefits. If you are ready to disclose everything to the govt. by all means go for GMS.

Using currency to get some more currency is one way to understand this but to be honest if you want to prepare yourself from a collapse then paper assets won’t help you considering the fact that the maturity on such schemes is totally bizarre. Why do I say so? I have invested in Sovereign Gold Bond (Gold Bond) as well but that was when I was 20 years old or so, didn’t study much about it at that time and went for it. In 2 years I learned a lot and would not tell anyone to go for paper gold.

Just my 2 paisa hehe.

Oh ya my bad! Was talking about SGB itself

Missing