Which all Banks offers Credit Card based on the...

Which all Banks offers Credit Card based on the saving Bank Account transaction history?

242°
Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31

Which all Banks offers Credit Card based on the saving Bank Account transaction history?
And which Credit Card they will offer for moderate user?

CC Experts
@Tejaa
@A2Zdeals @rpal @esakkiraja

35 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
261

Only HDFC AFAIK. That too if you maintain minimum 1lakh+ for more than 6 months. HDFC freedom/moneyback credit card with a limit of 10k. Later they will change your cc limit seeing your credit card usage.(another 6-12months)

P.s: Your transaction history on saving account doesn’t bother them, only AMB does. :p

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2464
49

Directly, based on your savings account balances, the bank would not even know that you need or want a credit card.

However, if you maintain ‘good average balance’ in any bank like icici, hdfc, yes bank, etc, their cross selling team might observe that you have a high average balances. So if they intelligently observe and utilize the data intelligence for mktg efforts/leads, they would likely approach you for investments and credit cards.

Better would be to maintaina a high balance for 6 months and then proactively approach the bank that u need a credit card and cite that u maintain so much balance, are willing to pay the card fee, want to take the high end card, cibil score is in good range and high spends are ‘planned’. Bank credit card team should be happy to hear that and pursue your request.

Which cards they offer: They offer any card (withg exceptions of top end segment) if you are willing to pay fee, and have reasonable kyc, city/location, credit score, etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
104
5

I have an account with kotak.
They offered me a credit card with 1 lakh limit at free of cost for first year.
After that credit card fee is waived off if transact for 15k in first 3 months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17

My relative was offered an ICICI card based on just savings account with them with an average balance of 2L+

562144 327415660652585 100001524617508 832361 2019991313 n
Deal Cadet
129
256
21
3.5g wrote:

I have an account with kotak.
They offered me a credit card with 1 lakh limit at free of cost for first year.
After that credit card fee is waived off if transact for 15k in first 3 months.

which card don pablo … urban card
.??

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16

All private banks did, Personally got ICICI and Axis bank credit card without ITR etc !! (They call customers with good bank account/balance history)

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
104
5
Expand
vinay.14888248 wrote:

which card don pablo … urban card
.??

Yes Urban card

Giphy
Deal Cadet
80
343
5

axis card give myzone , hdfc give moneyback or freddom , no ITR needed .

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
YashveerArya wrote:

All private banks did, Personally got ICICI and Axis bank credit card without ITR etc !! (They call customers with good bank account/balance history)

How much Average balance you kept in respective accounts and which variant bank offered??
And any other eligibility required for the card like income , cibil , age, etc…
@YashveerArya

Giphy
Deal Cadet
80
343
5
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

How much Average balance you kept in respective accounts and which variant bank offered??
And any other eligibility required for the card like income , cibil , age, etc…
@YashveerArya

Cash deposits/maintaining Monthly balance for more than 6 months or 1 year . No income ,no CIBIL required . But limit will be very less at start .

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

How much Average balance you kept in respective accounts and which variant bank offered??
And any other eligibility required for the card like income , cibil , age, etc…
@YashveerArya

Average balance was 10K + for Axis Bank (after 8 months they offered 40K Credit card limit) and 1-6 Lakh for ICICI Bank (after 4 years they offered 37K Credit card limit). They increase 5K limit per 6 Months. They always offer Lower variant to Free users !!

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
YashveerArya wrote:

Average balance was 10K + for Axis Bank (after 8 months they offered 40K Credit card limit) and 1-6 Lakh for ICICI Bank (after 4 years they offered 37K Credit card limit). They increase 5K limit per 6 Months. They always offer Lower variant to Free users !!

which CC variant bank offered??

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

which CC variant bank offered??

Axis Bank NEO Credit card
Icici Coral Credit card

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Tejaa wrote:

Only HDFC AFAIK. That too if you maintain minimum 1lakh+ for more than 6 months. HDFC freedom/moneyback credit card with a limit of 10k. Later they will change your cc limit seeing your credit card usage.(another 6-12months)

P.s: Your transaction history on saving account doesn’t bother them, only AMB does. :p

Anybody have experience with HDFC or IndusInd Bank?
#CREDITCARDUSERS

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1539
23
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Anybody have experience with HDFC or IndusInd Bank?
#CREDITCARDUSERS

I have both. What do you want to know?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I have both. What do you want to know?

Credit card eligibility based on Average saving account balance offered by HDFC & Indusind Bank.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1539
23
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Credit card based on Average balance offered by HDFC & Indusind Bank.

If you are a salaried person then just apply and they will let you know if you are eligible or not otherwise dont think your saving account balance matters to them.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
sardasa wrote:

If you are a salaried person then just apply and they will let you know if you are eligible or not otherwise dont think your saving account balance matters to them.

Banks also offers / issues Credit card based on saving account balance.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1539
23
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Banks also offers / issues Credit card based on saving account balance.

If you know then whats your doubt?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
sardasa wrote:

If you know then whats your doubt?

Read comments above, you’ll understand.

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33

Do a fd get a card plus earn intrest on fd .

Images
Deal Lieutenant
485
3450
60

SBI offers SimplySAVE if nearly 50k is maintained in account for long period.
Initial credit limit only 20k.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

you can get credit card from icici hdfc and sbi too.

ICICI – Not interested
HDFC – Not issuing against FD
SBI – Branch manager & Staff are nonsense

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

ICICI – Not interested
HDFC – Not issuing against FD
SBI – Branch manager & Staff are nonsense

@humanearth
Any idea about HDFC? ( Approximate balance)

Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
131

hdfc I applied through payzapp, some banner was there for instant approval
got it in 4 days
later they upgraded the card in few months

ps. I have hdfc savings account for few years

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
0
2481
31
Majestic wrote:

hdfc I applied through payzapp, some banner was there for instant approval
got it in 4 days
later they upgraded the card in few months

ps. I have hdfc savings account for few years

How much Average balance you maintained in period of 6 months before getting offer?

Images
Deal Lieutenant
485
3450
60
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

@humanearth
Any idea about HDFC? ( Approximate balance)

No idea for HDFC.

Try SBI Unnati against FD. Free for first four years.
Once you get this card, after few months apply for other bank for card on card basis.

https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

Missing