Which is the best extended warranty company/website for electronic appliances bought online or offline?

140°
Deal Cadet
tangocash

Hi
I want to know Which is the best extended warranty company/website for electronic appliances bought online or offline?
Your experience with any of them. when the time came to use it did they help or just gave excuses .
Is it easy to make claim and settle claim. Is 100% cost bear by them.
Should I take warranty offered by flipkart or amazon at the time of purchasing which they add in product cost or take it separately ?
Is there difference in cost in taking it from flipkart amazon vs taking directly from that company.

Expired
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Be aware from One Assist.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Suggested to take it, as offered by Amazon/Flipkart, as they will support

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go for Onsitego anytime. I will share an answer to all your questions later in the evening as i m rushing to office nw😁

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Waiting for your response, about OnSiteGo. Thanks.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes onsite go is best for warranty

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flipkart’s warranty says if within 15 days not repaired the TV or ac, then fitll refund….
Doesn’t seem to be good ?

My Micromax TV got failure within brand warranty period itself. They couldn’t get a replacement part soon. They didn’t even repair it took 6 months doing nothing. They simply close and reopen the ticket, so that my issue is like reopened just a month back. Cheated me. Didn’t opt Flipkart warranty at that time. So did repaired in local shop, and after months got repaired again and can’t complain to brand as well. Wasted.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How is jeeves? Flipkart has tie up with jeeves, all there installation are also done by jeeves. But i have read review where people are bashing jeeves because they did not install TV on time and didn’t respond also. So a company that is not even installing a brand new TV on time how can we depend on it to help if some problem comes in tv.

Anyone has installing or warranty claim experience with jeeves?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Reviews of onsite go are worst,

https://www.quora.com/Is-onsitego-warranty-g...ne

replyuser
Click here to reply