Which wallet is best for adding money from Flip...

Which wallet is best for adding money from Flipkart axis credit card

37°
Missing
Deal Newbie
95
65
0

Currently if we transact exactly for 200 then we get 3 Rs cashback.

But multiple times the transaction is not exactly 200 it might be 195, 183

So in which wallet we can add exact 200 amount and then do transaction in merchant site.

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0

Wallet load will not consider for 1.5% cashback….
Tried Paytm, mobikwik, payzapp
May be you will receive sms that “Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card xx0000. T&C apply” but at the time of bill generation there is no cashback for wallet load.

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75
SPPatel wrote:

Wallet load will not consider for 1.5% cashback….
Tried Paytm, mobikwik, payzapp
May be you will receive sms that “Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card xx0000. T&C apply” but at the time of bill generation there is no cashback for wallet load.

Does icici amazon credit card gives cb for paytm load?

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
968
11
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Does icici amazon credit card gives cb for paytm load?

Yes it gives

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
110
1186
75
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Yes it gives

Thanks

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie
51
55
0
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Does icici amazon credit card gives cb for paytm load?

Never tried actually…

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
148
461
12

I have done transaction on mmt using flipkart axisbank card. But message for cashback not received. MMT is preferred partner for flipkart axisbank card. I should get 4% cashback

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
67
327
4

Wallet load is not encouraged by Flipkart axis credit card pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
285
4
hiteshu wrote:

I have done transaction on mmt using flipkart axisbank card. But message for cashback not received. MMT is preferred partner for flipkart axisbank card. I should get 4% cashback

if u have used any coupon codes then i guess u will not get..i have used Wednesday axis offer on MMT for which i get only those 1200 cashback no extra 4%

Missing