Who is Most hated dimer of DD? (Cadets n above)

Who is Most hated dimer of DD? (Cadets n above)

Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Other store image
Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18

Just comment the dimer that annoys the most. U hate him/her/it the most.

112 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4812
37

Spread love not hate…

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

Spread love not hate…

Not spreading anythng.. Just having some fun bro..!

No offence to be taken. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2348
24

All lovers here.. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Nigel. He don’t make my deals FPDs..

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4812
37
"@Joker":http://www.desidime.com/users/185821 wrote:

Nigel. He don’t make my deals FPDs..

then who gave you 5

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@nitishnk wrote:

All lovers here.. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Yaar nachna muje bachpan se nhi aata.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@Joker":http://www.desidime.com/users/185821 wrote:

Nigel. He don’t make my deals FPDs..

then who gave you 5


Check carefully. It’s 6 total FPDs which I made, but he gave credits to another dimer just because he pasted TnCs in the thread before me. YEP TNCS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

PS: NO issues with the dimer tho! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18

Acheiving new heights now.

Dost & Dimes pe tamatar.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18

Btw I dnt have anythng against him.

But I hate @samganda .

His deals don’t make sense to me.

Can u be bold enough to tag the ones you don’t like?

Img 20170604 223510
Shopping Friend
1,059
5,770
38417
442
@Cross wrote:

Btw I dnt have anythng against him.

But I hate @samganda .

His deals don’t make sense to me.

Can u be bold enough to tag the ones you don’t like?


jo dard mujha ha wo kisa batau https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

sab apni apni jagha theak ha bhai anyway sorry

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30322
251

I hate @mahidada https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

who make friends for benefits
Img 20170604 223510
Shopping Friend
1,059
5,770
38417
442

i like all dimer. keep it up

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@mahidada wrote:

I hate @mahidada https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



The most hated dimer on DD, who make friends for benefits

Mahi aap great ho.. /\

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
282
11766
65

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/smitten.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/7grLl19.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/7grLl19.gif

Giphy
Deal Captain
18
9
10662
131
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
378
5086
66

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/XNTSe.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/RTBEZkm.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/XdnXqmg.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/BiZNt4d.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@Patel wrote:

:lol:

@Magus bhaiya se bhi kyo itna khafa ho.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

I do not hate anyone.. But yes i don’t like some.. But this thread is not about that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@Beinghuman wrote:

I do not hate anyone.. But yes i don’t like some.. But this thread is not about that https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

It is.. Hate as in you dnt hate them personally.

U cn tag the ones you dnt like.

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
258
1988
24

Anyone remember @DAN ?

p.s : no offence to anybody https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56130
1105

Whom I hate , they knew it .

Who is not sure will come to know.

Those who hate me, already done enf,
Still can give blank abusive karma.

( pl.fix that @admin to disclose the I’d by default )

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626

Bhai kejriwal nhi hai dd pe 😂😂

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Bhai kejriwal nhi hai dd pe 😂😂

Wo hi to.. who is Kejriwal here? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Waise even Kejru can’t reach the levels set by @Troll

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Whom I hate , they knew it .

Who is not sure will come to know.

Those who hate me, already done enf,
Still can give blank abusive karma.

( pl.fix that @admin to disclose the I’d by default )

Revealing here.. the ones you hate wld make things here clearer.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4824
56
@mahidada wrote:

I hate @mahidada https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


h1. who make friends for benefits


Dada hates dada…Recursive loop… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56130
1105
@Cross wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Whom I hate , they knew it .

Who is not sure will come to know.

Those who hate me, already done enf,
Still can give blank abusive karma.

( pl.fix that @admin to disclose the I’d by default )

Revealing here.. the ones you hate wld make things here clearer.


I hate many people
Should I create id of neighbour’s husband
And higher ups in job ?

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
596
2

I hate serious guys https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Guys/Girls like @@Troll are good https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449546616893
Deal Cadet
1
93
910
18
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@Cross wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Whom I hate , they knew it .

Who is not sure will come to know.

Those who hate me, already done enf,
Still can give blank abusive karma.

( pl.fix that @admin to disclose the I’d by default )

Revealing here.. the ones you hate wld make things here clearer.


I hate many people
Should I create id of neighbour’s husband
And higher ups in job ?

I wrote mention the Dimer you don’t like.

Hatred is a strong word I used here.

Morover, its like feedback to those dimers.

Missing