Who is most helping person at Desidime accordi...

Who is most helping person at Desidime according to you?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
314
9

Share your views.
Which dimer you all feel most helpful?
Which u is feel helping you at many times?

63 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3140
61

Don’t make enemies on this friendship day by asking these https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Images %282%29
Deal Newbie
0
51
80
4

For me it’s one and only @rajrocks

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Can anyone help me in buying 1TB HDD in cheapest price ?

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
21
2528
57
53130594 wrote:

Can anyone help me in buying 1TB HDD in cheapest price ?

Wrong place..wrong question..

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

Wrong place..wrong question..

He has put this on chat too. Smart newbie! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dont waste my time
Deal Cadet
0
224
718
16

Myself

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
Socrates wrote:

He has put this on chat too. Smart newbie! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Awaiting for response ….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
53130594 wrote:

Awaiting for response ….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

You will find your answer somewhere on DD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
Expand
Socrates wrote:

You will find your answer somewhere on DD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Someone mention u here as most helpful dime…. So I was in thought of !!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
Expand
53130594 wrote:

Someone mention u here as most helpful dime…. So I was in thought of !!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A newbie in DnD making smart posts… hmmm… Keep it up!

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28328
182
Expand
53130594 wrote:

Someone mention u here as most helpful dime…. So I was in thought of !!!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

see some bank offers in amazon from 9th…

B4e8bef6 672f 4289 873c ec8c9357627d edited
Critic
4
1
4192
83
Expand
Sharingan wrote:

Wrong place..wrong question..

He asked for help so that based on the response he can respond to OP’s question. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1608
10

most helping person??? To answer this I need to know that person.

Here, we know only ID https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Kisko pata, who is employed with DD and who is not……….

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
13
27
31456
280

At the moment, I remember few names to mention who actually helped me here in one way or the other – Spock, DealSeeker, Beinghuman, MJ911, Bagpiper, nofpd, hese, conman, A2Zdeals, Rajrocks, kryptonic, dealgraber, Barood bhaiyya, nibraselat, JonSnow, GubbareSingh… and many More.

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28328
182
OnlineBewda wrote:

@OnlineBewda

he is one of the best person, who helps everyone.. None other then OnlineBewda https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1946
32
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

he is one of the best person, who helps everyone.. None other then OnlineBewda https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ok thank you

286 907
Deal Major
1
12
28328
182
Plato wrote:

At the moment, I remember few names to mention who actually helped me here in one way or the other – Plato, Spock, DealSeeker, Beinghuman, MJ911, Bagpiper, nofpd, hese, conman, A2Zdeals, Rajrocks, kryptonic, dealgraber, Barood bhaiyya, nibraselat, JonSnow, GubbareSingh… and many More.

+1

 20170305 121502
Deal Subedar
0
58
1946
32
Plato wrote:

At the moment, I remember few names to mention who actually helped me here in one way or the other – Spock, DealSeeker, Beinghuman, MJ911, Bagpiper, nofpd, hese, conman, A2Zdeals, Rajrocks, kryptonic, dealgraber, Barood bhaiyya, nibraselat, JonSnow, GubbareSingh… and many More.

U forgot me

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
464
50

enapster

Missing