Wrong recharge failed!

Wrong recharge failed!

127°
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44

I found that trick here where you put a different no and select different operator, after which the recharge fails and you get the refund.
But today it went through and I just wasted 50 rs like that 😱
Amazon fixed that bug so beware 😭

27 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
271
1325
11

Aren’t your supposed to recharge with a pack which does’t exist on other operator? What did you receive for the recharge?

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3

Looks like Amazon is celebrating April Fool on New Year.
Not Fair rolleyes

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
276
1361
25

You should recharge with just 35, which doesn’t exist for any operators right now. Simple thing neutral_face

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
cocay wrote:

Looks like Amazon is celebrating April Fool on New Year.
Not Fair rolleyes

First day of new year ruined by bezos takla’s chamchas 😭

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
SandipxDip wrote:

You should recharge with just 35, which doesn’t exist for any operators right now. Simple thing neutral_face

Bro, didn’t happen like this b4. So went along like an unsuspecting prey…

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
igen wrote:

Aren’t your supposed to recharge with a pack which does’t exist on other operator? What did you received for the recharge?

Got 50rs talktime recharge for Vodafone. Tho i select jio operator.
Normally recharge failed and I got instant refund on amazon pay ☹

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
433
3
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Got 50rs talktime recharge for Vodafone. Tho i select jio operator.
Normally recharge failed and I got instant refund on amazon pay ☹

talk 2 CC, just in case that decide to help and refund

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
163
2
Expand
rini50 wrote:

First day of new year ruined by bezos takla’s chamchas 😭

Bhai tmse to personal issue hai Bezos ka uske liye nothing can be done though I failed 16 rc today worked smoothly

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
11
15872
244

Working , Checked Just Now

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
BLANCO wrote:

Working , Checked Just Now

Then why was recharge successful today! 😨
Anyways won’t complain, otherwise they might revoke the coupons.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
cocay wrote:

talk 2 CC, just in case that decide to help and refund

Lol no! won’t complain, otherwise they might revoke the coupons 😅
plus, i can use the recharge for this month. Won’t have to wait for flash sale on this one.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Bhai tmse to personal issue hai Bezos ka uske liye nothing can be done though I failed 16 rc today worked smoothly

I did for that min 35 recharge to unlock shopping offers.
oh well atleast got the coupons.

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Got 50rs talktime recharge for Vodafone. Tho i select jio operator.
Normally recharge failed and I got instant refund on amazon pay ☹

For extra safety I put my surrendered Airtel number , select mtnl as operator ( this would mostly work as they serve only in Mumbai and Delhi) and put 35 as plan, 3 levels of safety, no chances of success

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
androgame wrote:

For extra safety I put my surrendered Airtel number , select mtnl as operator ( this would mostly work as they serve only in Mumbai and Delhi) and put 35 as plan, 3 levels of safety, no chances of success

wah! 😆
anyway, aren’t surrendered/abandoned phone nos given to other new users?

Download
Shopping Friend
69
29540
488
Expand
rini50 wrote:

wah! 😆
anyway, aren’t surrendered/abandoned phone nos given to other new users?

Yeah, they are, but there is a waiting period of few months or an year maybe
You can recharge dummy numbers like 6666666666

Images
Moderator
268
14653
235
Expand
rini50 wrote:

wah! 😆
anyway, aren’t surrendered/abandoned phone nos given to other new users?

Possible!

Then that person will enjoy with recharged balance.. wink

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, they are, but there is a waiting period of few months or an year maybe
You can recharge dummy numbers like 6666666666

with my luck, it might turn into some company no and recharge will go to them. better it stays with me 😅

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
87
1080
16
Expand
androgame wrote:

For extra safety I put my surrendered Airtel number , select mtnl as operator ( this would mostly work as they serve only in Mumbai and Delhi) and put 35 as plan, 3 levels of safety, no chances of success

Why i am tagged here confused

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
Expand
androgame wrote:

For extra safety I put my surrendered Airtel number , select mtnl as operator ( this would mostly work as they serve only in Mumbai and Delhi) and put 35 as plan, 3 levels of safety, no chances of success

lol, too much trick for getting it failed..lol even CC will get confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
770
15

This has happened with me in Mobikwik also last month. Looks like they are changing operator to other if there is any successful recharge in past.

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
938
10

I recharged with 35 early morning, now getting both messages Pending with operator and Successful with operator, don’t know what they will do.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
1
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Got 50rs talktime recharge for Vodafone. Tho i select jio operator.
Normally recharge failed and I got instant refund on amazon pay ☹

Same here. I put MTNL instead of Vodafone and recharge went through even after selecting wrong circle.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Same here. I put MTNL instead of Vodafone and recharge went through even after selecting wrong circle.

maybe they’re sealing the fail trick 😭

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6191
44

2 ppl voted down this as “Product not good/not worth the price” 😨
Don’t know whether to laugh or cry

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1374
21

Atleast it was small amount 😂😂😂naya sal naya dhamaka

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Got 50rs talktime recharge for Vodafone. Tho i select jio operator.
Normally recharge failed and I got instant refund on amazon pay ☹

This has stopped long time back the reason it happened is due to ₹50 plan which is common with both operators otherwise it would work flawlessly.
As ₹50 plan is very common and same for all circles.
I have a voda no. which was ported from jio about 2 year ago but even today it shows this no. As jio and if i dont change operator and select a common plan recharge will be successful.
The customer support can’t help in this even if you contact them as recharge has happened successfully and benifits are received.
But good thing is the amount was very Les and you learned a lesson for future.

Missing