Youfirst BOI/RBL/zaggle card shipping charge hi...

Youfirst BOI/RBL/zaggle card shipping charge hike to Rs714

Score: 1 Votes: 1
New logo2
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
119
1232
10

Youfirst BOI/RBL/zaggle gift card shipping charge hike to Rs714

Boi 10K card – http://www.shopclues.com/youfirst-boi-gift-card...

RBL 10K card – http://www.shopclues.com/youfirst-rbl-gift-card...

Today morning i saw 100+ zaggle card quantity all sold out. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

16 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27810
177

card offers starts tomorrow https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
119
1232
10
dealgraber wrote:

card offers starts tomorrow https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ya but all 100+ zaggle cards are sold out today & shipping charges are increase today.

kuch toh garbar ha DAYA.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27810
177
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ya but all 100+ zaggle cards are sold out today & shipping charges are increase today.

kuch toh garbar ha DAYA.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

anyways, dimers are happy with 300 extra https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
95
1084
12
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

anyways, dimers are happy with 300 extra https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

but was there any offer today or yesterday for which people used it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
19120
154
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

but was there any offer today or yesterday for which people used it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Oxigen Offer?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
119
1232
10
Expand
GoogleCA wrote:

Oxigen Offer?

may be oxigen/shopclues coupons leak https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
711
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

may be oxigen/shopclues coupons leak https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Leak? Link, please.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
9
185
5280
71

May be they preventing to place order today.

Let’s see after 12 am.

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
603
2078
29
esakkiraja wrote:

May be they preventing to place order today.

Let’s see after 12 am.

Letz expect something strange…
As usual we can’t trust shopclues

Images %285%29
Deal Cadet
0
52
146
1

i know what is trick ? bcz sale is going to start at 12:00 ( jo smjh gya wo excellent ….jo nhi smjha wo likhega…ye kya bakwaas hui )

Ptg03245750
Deal Lieutenant
14
492
5960
46
SuperNatural wrote:

i know what is trick ? bcz sale is going to start at 12:00 ( jo smjh gya wo excellent ….jo nhi smjha wo likhega…ye kya bakwaas hui )

Offer doest work on retry payment

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
74
1

Bought 20k gift card with 214 shipping charge

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
119
1232
10
shariffbasha wrote:

Bought 20k gift card with 214 shipping charge

discount working ?? which card ?? kotak or scb ??

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
9
185
5280
71

Now all boi cards are oos.

So we can expect back in stock with less shipping charge.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
182
6
esakkiraja wrote:

Now all boi cards are oos.

So we can expect back in stock with less shipping charge.

Plz pm me once back in stock

Missing