Hotness your views on 'alleged' fairness products, tan/...

Hot Deal your views on 'alleged' fairness products, tan/colouring sprays?

367°
Ros
Deal Subedar
179
1090
8

Seems like very good news!

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : saucap

Govt Proposes Jail Term, Rs 50 Lakh Fine For Ads Promoting Fairness Creams And Other Magical Remedies https://swarajyamag.com/insta/govt-proposes-jai...

43 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77

Mujhe to buss yahi yaad aata hai… wink toungueout
.


.
#NoNeedForThisStuff… smile toungueout

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
93
1328
17

These ads are racist.The cosmetics industry has traditionally relied on convincing people that they are incomplete without a particular product. These companies are fuelling intolerance and causing serious social harm. Necessary action should be taken against them.

Doumyouji.tsukasa.full.958800
Deal Lieutenant
236
4390
37
thesuspended_op wrote:

These ads are racist.The cosmetics industry has traditionally relied on convincing people that they are incomplete without a particular product. These companies are fuelling intolerance and causing serious social harm. Necessary action should be taken against them.

Indeed such companies come up with such tasteless and stupid ads, they should be fined.
I remember some ads that show an unsecured black with severe inferiority complex and then suddenly becomes not only white in 7 weeks but ultra confident 😅
They should have meet the topper in our class… very dark skinned and super genuis girl… to the point that she dominated anything she took part in.
Skin colour doesn’t matter, only intellect matters to win in life.
And fairness creams add nothing in value 😆

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
509
8
vijkap201 wrote:

Mujhe to buss yahi yaad aata hai… wink toungueout
.


.
#NoNeedForThisStuff… smile toungueout

laughing laughing
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2580
65

watched Bala and then realised stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
429
1206
12

Now waiting for another fair & Lovely ad on my tv. Don’t know when it gets stopped and I won’t be able to see bad acting with fake tinted face. pensive

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359

Hello AlvitaJi, uhhu uhhu.. Happy Rose Day 🌹🌹
What r your plans for dis Valentine Week? ☺️☺️

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
481
7

next what, law against fitness centers, hair care centers, dental clinics? This is really stupid

if the claims of these companies r true, I dnt think the govt should interfere

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
saucap wrote:

Hello AlvitaJi, uhhu uhhu.. Happy Rose Day 🌹🌹
What r your plans for dis Valentine Week? ☺️☺️

Oye, ek newbee se Valentine ke plans nahi poochhne ka… evil sad sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1616
20

Watch Bala movie.

Ros
Deal Subedar
179
1090
8
saucap wrote:

Hello AlvitaJi, uhhu uhhu.. Happy Rose Day 🌹🌹
What r your plans for dis Valentine Week? ☺️☺️

Arey @asoka ji kya plan hai Neha darlu ke liye?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604552/medium/6490010DopeyCandidCowbird-max-1mb.gif?1581098330

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1708
22

Hey!!! don’t crush the holes hopes of 80% population

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

🤠

Happy Rose Day Rosy!

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
Expand
saucap wrote:

Happy Rose Day Rosy!

Yah rahi Rosy… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

Arey @asoka ji kya plan hai Neha darlu ke liye?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604552/medium/6490010DopeyCandidCowbird-max-1mb.gif?1581098330

Yeh kaisa valentine… sad toungueout

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

Arey @asoka ji kya plan hai Neha darlu ke liye?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604552/medium/6490010DopeyCandidCowbird-max-1mb.gif?1581098330

Suits here old punjabi saying…
.
Pare hatt khasma nu khana… smile toungueout

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
Expand
sshole wrote:

Content has been removed!

Something like
.
Get lost… sad toungueout

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
129
306
8
Harish.agarwal wrote:

next what, law against fitness centers, hair care centers, dental clinics? This is really stupid

if the claims of these companies r true, I dnt think the govt should interfere

These fairness cream producers should prove their mettle in African region then.. I will agree with you then sweat_smile

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
avion wrote:

Watch Bala movie.

16th Feb ko Star Gold HD pe aayegi tab dekhni hai zaroor.. Pending on my watch-list

30741739 1026398597752048 672749568277872640 o
Deal Cadet
113
590
10

It ain’t their fault, but ours. We are Indians – some are white, some are black and some black and white – and we are beautiful in our own way. Why do we want to to become fair skinned person? If they really want to change the color of skins, they should have use their business in African countries, meaning no offence. I used to think that if i drink Complan, i become taller – such a blatant nonsense.

I see no normal desi skin Indian girls in ads, a few portion of us – of course better looks, used to act in ads. if Desi naa that too with over make up and they want to believe all of us to do so. It is a new trend to use foreign models in Indian ads now a days, Majority.

And their is an incorrect logic prevailing around all of us. If skin looks good, they are good people, if don’t they are subject to censure. White skins only attract our views not our attention. We may fall in love with a white skin person, but our lives will depend on our mind, behaviour and instinct, to each other.

After all it is ones own decision to use those bleaching creams

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
No-One wrote:

It ain’t their fault, but ours. We are Indians – some are white, some are black and some black and white – and we are beautiful in our own way. Why do we want to to become fair skinned person? If they really want to change the color of skins, they should have use their business in African countries, meaning no offence. I used to think that if i drink Complan, i become taller – such a blatant nonsense.

I see no normal desi skin Indian girls in ads, a few portion of us – of course better looks, used to act in ads. if Desi naa that too with over make up and they want to believe all of us to do so. It is a new trend to use foreign models in Indian ads now a days, Majority.

And their is an incorrect logic prevailing around all of us. If skin looks good, they are good people, if don’t they are subject to censure. White skins only attract our views not our attention. We may fall in love with a white skin person, but our lives will depend on our mind, behaviour and instinct, to each other.

After all it is ones own decision to use those bleaching creams

Why do we want to to become fair skinned person? … sad
.
Here’s the answer… smile toungueout
.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6481
77
Expand
saucap wrote:

16th Feb ko Star Gold HD pe aayegi tab dekhni hai zaroor.. Pending on my watch-list

I liked more of this Bala than movie wala Bala… smile toungueout
.

Amazo evolved 1
Deal Cadet
129
306
8
Expand
sshole wrote:

Content has been removed!

lol… Ok ok.. we shall conv in email then sweat_smile

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
191
2303
23
Expand
ros_guy wrote:

Arey @asoka ji kya plan hai Neha darlu ke liye?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604552/medium/6490010DopeyCandidCowbird-max-1mb.gif?1581098330

Ye neha darlu kaun hai?
Rose day aur hug day to beet gaya aaj to lotus day hai aur 14th feb ko love day hai wink
Aur @saucap ye tumhein quote kyo kiya? Just wondering. Kya irada hai?

Missing