Zingoy account got hacked

Zingoy account got hacked

107°
Giphy
Deal Cadet
167
565
4
Zingoy account got hacked
Deal Expired

Yesterday, at 2.54 am ,i received a text message saying that cashback successfully redeemed and gift card sent to friend. rage
I was awake and logged in to my zingoy account ,which i have been using from a long time .
I dont know how it happend,but someone from Russia stole my cashback in the form of giftcard .
I know its a small amount ,just Rs250
But ,now im scared that what other passwords are compromised confused
Also, in the evening i recieved an otp from mobikwik to login to the new browser,which some one did
I changed all my passwords .
Be careful about your passwords.
I dont want anyone of you to lose your hard earned money
@ZingoySupport

Screenshot-270

EDIT:

The funny thing is ,zingoy alerted me ,NOW
After 48 hours flushed
With this mail

Dear Zingoy User,

We take security very seriously at Zingoy and we work hard to ensure that our users data and accounts are always safe and secure.

We detected that there was a unsuccessful Login attempt in last 48 hours in your account from Russia (different than your usual login location).

If you did not attempt to login, We strongly recommend you to change your Zingoy password by using the “Forgot Password” link

https://www.zingoy.com/forgot_pa...rd

We have also temporarily blocked your wallet for security reasons. We will unblock your wallet after 72 hours.

Here are some useful tips to ensure your accounts on any website is always safe:

1) Strongly recommend you to change your email password on periodic basis.
2) Ensure you never share your password with anyone.
3) Always enter password on Safe and Secure Websites only (Websites with Green pad-lock)
4) Always use Capital letters and/or special characters to strengthen your password.
5) Avoid using same password across different sites.
6) Never share OTP received on mobile or email with anyone for any website.
Safe browsing!
Team Zingoy

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17

This is too bad,
All foreigners, hack our accounts.
And we can’t do anything for this.

Lots of improvement needed in india

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1395
21

How do u know this is someone from Russia? Did you raise support ticket or ask for any clarification from @ZingoySupport ?

Giphy
Deal Cadet
167
565
4

I did,they replied that it happened from the registered email cry

Giphy
Deal Cadet
167
565
4
gauravnandwanii wrote:

This is too bad,
All foreigners, hack our accounts.
And we can’t do anything for this.

Lots of improvement needed in india

yes

Sd1
Deal Cadet
77
390
8
In The Digital World Security And Safety Is A Myth. confused
Images
Deal Subedar
3
1572
40

Baap re.. I don’t even remember which vouchers from Zingoy I used and which I did not wink Sabko check karna padega.

Sorry about your loss

Sd1
Deal Cadet
77
390
8
My Advice To All Is The Moment You Get Your Voucher From Zingoy Or Any Other Site, Use It Or Atleast Redeem It The Respective Website To Avoid Loss.
Thats What I Do On Regular Basis.
Giphy
Deal Cadet
167
565
4

Thank you @ZingoySupport
zingoy has promised me to credit the lost cashback by blocking the stolen gift card grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
381
17

Use site like https://haveibeenpwne...m/ to check if your password/login details have been leaked in any of the data breaches (based on your email address). If you use same password for other sites, immediately change all the passwords and ensure they have Strong passwords.

Cropped2824124817296983489
Deal Newbie
80
76
2
gskvarma wrote:

Use site like https://haveibeenpwne...m/ to check if your password/login details have been leaked in any of the data breaches (based on your email address). If you use same password for other sites, immediately change all the passwords and ensure they have Strong passwords.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/552556/original/PicsArt_02-16-08.25.54.jpg?1550328976What’s this?
Which site?

What should i do?

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
381
17
Expand
raghavendra1022507 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/552556/original/PicsArt_02-16-08.25.54.jpg?1550328976What’s this?
Which site?

What should i do?

Scroll down to see which website caused the leak. Change the password used in that site if the same credentials are used for other sites.

Cropped27069613
Deal Subedar
394
1545
18
Expand
cruize333 wrote:

Thank you bro
it seems i have been pwned on 4 breached sites pensive

If your phone always connected to any wifi, please turn WiFi off and close apps running in background before sleeping or when not in use.Better to keep mobile data on in such case.
If you’re using default WiFi password or keeping WiFi open then someone can easily know your MAC/IP address and hack your details from connected device/mobile.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
167
565
4
Expand
Batman_X wrote:

If your phone always connected to any wifi, please turn WiFi off and close apps running in background before sleeping or when not in use.Better to keep mobile data on in such case.
If you’re using default WiFi password or keeping WiFi open then someone can easily know your MAC/IP address and hack your details from connected device/mobile.

sure bro,will follow
Thanks smile

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
78
902
40
Expand
gskvarma wrote:

Scroll down to see which website caused the leak. Change the password used in that site if the same credentials are used for other sites.

Mine says Pwned on 2 breached sites . But not showing which all sites…. !? Even on scrolling down… @cruize333
R
Edit: got those 2 websites by scrolling down.
Dailymotion and imesh

Missing