Hot Deal

zomato illegal order placed and money deducted

1083°
Deal Newbie
zrk00724

http://zom...om
hi yesterday i was checking out products on zomato then i clicked on view cart but i was redirected to page saying order placed and my 320 from paytm were also debited without otp
i messaged them on chat in 2 seconds to cancel the order but they didn’t respond even till 2 hrs i asked the restaurant not to accpt order but they too said why wont we then i asked delivery boy to contact me to zomato and zomato cancelled my order saying no refund will ne processed plz help guys

edit—- tnq for support guyz please order more and write complain until they start cancellation policy we all can only help each other

Expired
45 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Consumer forum.
Consumerforum.gov.in

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

complaint here https://www.facebook.com/z...o/

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is small tab at bottom which pays thru paytm. There is no otp required for paytm. You might have clicked there

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no bro i clicked view cart
same happnd with my sister too

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They have saved your paytm linked account.
So there was a mistake while paying by you that you have not entered the promocode and you have done next.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same happened with me, I was just checking offers and order was placed through LazyPay, they denied for cancelation

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

i have lost more than 400rs in lazypay for such kind of txn’s

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So there is no option to cancel the order. And you have to unlink your paytm account from zamato account after every transaction.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Twitter pe daal do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When u r trying something… always keep the payment method to mobikwik or something other which doesn’t have that much balance. So even if u click Order by mistake it will not make any payment. grin

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Yes… COD is ninja technique joy stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 2 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Sorry to say this but they probably won’t help you. Better register a complaint online via consumer forum or helpline . Send Zomato a mail stating all the details and your complaint number . That might trigger them

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i mailed them but no reply yet i need to file it in consumer forum now

Link Copied

better option, order again worth 750 on cod and don’t take it, they will call u for reason, tell them your story and say them, refund my money else i ll repeat the same,

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

And keep repeating it until they issue you refund stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

#MeToo
Faced similar situation with my first ever ubereats order when trying to apply coupon code to get cream stone ice cream if 350 for 35, but order got placed at full cost with all taxes etc, couldn’t cancel the order even as those guys have almost immediately shipped the order within 1-2 mins

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same thing happened with me , i just added to cart. and 200/- rupees deducted from paytm without my knowledge in 20 minuted delivery boy was ready with the food….we already had out home cooked food and unnecessarily this food came…….zomato did made lot of orders yesterday

Link Copied

Just tell delivery boy that to call zomato and tell person is out of given location

Or tell delivery boy to come at some other location he will cancel order on his own and u will get refund

Link Copied

This is a very interesting advice… Its better to get the delivery person on your side if zomato is not willing to help..

I am also too skeptical of linked accounts with PAYTM… Will de-link it as advised above… What will be the consequences…

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same mere saath v hua hai kal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Zomato: it’s called revenge smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please everyone just bring this issue to their notice as it happened with many yesterday mail them rate them on playstore and paytm too that why paymnt was done without otp

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Illegal zomato ithink its a bug in their system. Sometimes companies also loot public…… grimacing grimacing grimacing grimacing grimacing

Link Copied

got 690 credits, 130 ka badla completed biggrin

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

HOW

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same thing happened with me Lazypay. I was checking something all of the sudden order placed one month back after that Immediately I informed CC but they said once if you place the order we can’t cancel. I called the restaurant they also send the same thing pensive pensive.. I recovered my money in day before yesterday loot in Zomato laughing laughing laughing

replyuser
Click here to reply