Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Rs 125 cashback on Slonkit card transactions

Rs 125 cashback on Slonkit card transactions

1107°
20% OFF 250.0
Supernova
Nigel

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Steps to avail the offer:
Download the Slonkit app
Register using PROMO Code SLONDD125
Order Slonkit card and load money on the card (Min amt Rs 200)
Enjoy 20% cashback on the first transaction done using your Slonkit card (max cashback Rs 50)
Enjoy 25% cashback on the second transaction done using your Slonkit card (max cashback Rs 75)
Slonkit is a VISA card and can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.
Slonkit is a smart money management tool to help you spend smarter and save more. Slonkit is a mobile app linked to a VISA card (powered by DCB Bank). With Slonkit you can easily track your spends, set budgets, and transfer money to your friends instantly. Slonkit also has great discounts at your favorite hangouts!

T&C’s
Cashback offer valid for new Slonkit users only. Post registration & Get card done.
Cashback valid only on in-store & online transactions done using the Slonkit card and does not apply to wallet transactions, mobile recharge or go-dutch transactions.
Use Promo Code SLONDD125 while registering on Slonkit
All users who avail of this offer could be asked to validate their unique account with KYC documents such as Adhaar card
Offer expires on 15 Aug 2016, or until stocks last, whichever is earlier
Maximum cashback that can be availed per user on first transaction is Rs 50
Maximum cashback that can be availed per user on second transaction is Rs 75
Each cashback can be availed only once per unique Slonkit registered user
Cashback will be processed in the next 3 working days
Cashback to be loaded on the user’s Slonkit card by Slonkit
Slonkit reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer anytime without any prior notice

Expired

Deal Wiki

68 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@superdimer1 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@superdimer1 wrote:

Does rdering a card mean orderting physical card?? If so will there be any charges for that?

no charges for ordering the card right now. but there some charges mentioned as card fees 99 rs applicable from the second year. cc @nsaravanakumar_slm252

First I have to make payment. Then I have to wait till the delivery of card to use it?

no, you can order for free now and can load money later after delivery. atleast i did this only earlier.

Yeah I did same earlier when slonkit launched and referral program was working. But now it’s asking for 200 to load first.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@optimistic wrote:

1) if we use this promocode while registering we will get the cashback whenever we will transact using slonkit right?

2) we will not get cashback for adding money in slonkit right?

can anyone provide answers for these? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yes, you will get cashback only after transacting, thier is no cashback on adding money.

what if offer will be over when i get the delivery? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ur dd name is optimistic , right?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Can I recharge Airtel DTH with this app?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any charges for ordering slonkit card??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we use this card for Aliexpress payment ? or play store payment ?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Too many confusions on this thread.

I will try and make it simpler in FAQ format .

1. Is Slonkit reliable? Is it safe to keep money in it?
A: Yes, absolutely.

2. Do I need to add money at the time of ordering or I can add later and order a Physical card for free?
A: Yes, Rs 200 must. (Earlier, it wasn’t but this time it is).

3. Is Physical card must or I can opt for Virtual Card ?
A: In any case slonkit physical card is required. You can’t use slonkit without physical card.

4. Shipping charges? Any other charges?
A: No, Free. No charges. Better to use cashback offer, deactivate and throw it away. No KYC required after all for now.

5. Once I enter the Address and proceed to checkout, it shows SESSION TIMEOUT Why?
A: Its a small bug. You have to be FAST enough to type the address and you can complete it in a go.

6. Shipping by?
A: Speed post. Will reach in around 10 days. Though not the fastest.

7. What if offer expires when I get the card?
A: No, it is meant to be honoured for those who use the Referral Code !

8. Why should I order the physical card?
Cz you have to order it if you want to use it.

9. Can I recharge etc with it?
Prepaid and postpaid Recharges can be done on slonkit app. But the offer isn’t for recharges.

10. What is the OFFER?
A: 125 cashback on 550 !

From now on, I will try and simplify all the important deals like this or some other way, as per the reviews I get on this post. This shall help a lot of people

Disclaimer: To the best of my knowledge and I haven’t copy pasted it from anywhere but typed whatever I knew! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
@DealSeeker – I want your personal feedback on this initiative.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Link Copied

order one 1000 slnokit vcc lets see whats happend?:-D https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Too many confusions on this thread.

I will try and make it simpler in FAQ format .

1. Is Slonkit reliable? Is it safe to keep money in it?
A: Yes, absolutely.

2. Do I need to add money at the time of ordering or I can add later and order a Physical card for free?
A: Yes, Rs 200 must. (Earlier, it wasn’t but this time it is).

A: For cashback offer, Physical card only.

4. Shipping charges? Any other charges?
A: No, Free. No charges. Better to use cashback offer, deactivate and throw it away. No KYC required after all for now.

5. Once I enter the Address and proceed to checkout, it shows SESSION TIMEOUT Why?
A: Its a small bug. You have to be FAST enough to type the address and you can complete it in a go.

6. Shipping by?
A: Speed post. Will reach in around 10 days. Though not the fastest.

7. What if offer expires when I get the card?
A: No, it is meant to be honoured for those who use the Referral Code !

8. Why should I order the physical card when there is a virtual one?
A: For the greed of Cashback only.

A: You cannot do anything with Slonkit app besides loading money. Use other sites and pay with the Visa physical card. Though wallet loading is exumpted this time but a payment through Airtel website etc should be considered for cashback. Will update personally.

10. What is the OFFER?
A: 125 cashback on 550 !

From now on, I will try and simplify all the important deals like this or some other way, as per the reviews I get on this post. This shall help a lot of people

Disclaimer: To the best of my knowledge and I haven’t copy pasted it from anywhere but typed whatever I knew! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
@DealSeeker – I want your personal feedback on this initiative.

In any case slonkit physical card is required. You can’t use slonkit without physical card.

8. Why should I order the physical card when there is a virtual one?
Cz you have to order it if you want to use it.

Prepaid and postpaid Recharges can be done on slonkit app. But the offer isn’t for recharges.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@akxakash4 Thanks for enriching. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
+kg
Already edited the post.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we load money to paytm wallet and get cashback for that.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which option to choose for SLONKIT? Young Adults, Child or Parent. I am thinking about selecting Young Adults. I also any other referral benefits? PM me for referral benefits

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cn i use it for recharge through idea+vodafone app etc and petrol refill (in order to get cash back) .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The best combo is use this card on SMartApp for airtel recharge, u will get 10% cashback there & here as well.

Also u can use this on Freecharge using VISA50 coupon as this slonkit card is a VISA card so it will give you double cashback but not on airtel as freecharge doesnt give cashback on airtel.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this Offer Expired Now??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@KAY DEE wrote:

Is this Offer Expired Now??

I think so.. showing expired

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone received physical card ???

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
@chughrobby wrote:

Anyone received physical card ???

still not received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its more than a week @Nigel ye scam hi ji

Link Copied

please wait for few days, donot worry…i got my card just now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

While registering Which option should I select parents, young adult or kid to get card ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Nigel please confirm if this offer is expired or not??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys dont transact..i have not received the cashback ..slonkit denied giving cashback and they imposed hidden tnc..clear case of cheating to lure customer..if was only for first 100 customers..however it is no where mentioned earlier.. Here is a offcial reply from slonkit

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

Thank you for registering for Slonkit card – we value you as a Slonkiteer.

We would request you to kindly go through the terms and conditions before registering for any offer.

Users who register using promo code ‘SLONDD125’ would be eligible for the below:

1) 20% cashback on their first transaction (POS & online only) max cashback of Rs 50.

2) 25% cashback on their second transaction (POS & online only) max cashback of Rs 75.

3) Capped at first 100 users to register using the code. Valid for transactions done till 15 Aug.

4) Cashback would be processed in 3 working days.

We would love to hear from you.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@poojajain2209772 wrote:

Guys dont transact..i have not received the cashback ..slonkit denied giving cashback and they imposed hidden tnc..clear case of cheating to lure customer..if was only for first 100 customers..however it is no where mentioned earlier.. Here is a offcial reply from slonkit

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

We would request you to kindly go through the terms and conditions before registering for any offer.

Users who register using promo code ‘SLONDD125’ would be eligible for the below:

1) 20% cashback on their first transaction (POS & online only) max cashback of Rs 50.

2) 25% cashback on their second transaction (POS & online only) max cashback of Rs 75.

3) Capped at first 100 users to register using the code. Valid for transactions done till 15 Aug.

@Nigel bhaiyya this was a DD Official deal.
Can we have your word on this?

Time to boycott Slonkit from DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys..i tried it very hard to get my cashback but no luck..already more than 7 days passed.still no cashback. When i reach out to slonkit..shokingly they give same reply with this hidden tnc..of limited to first 100 registration..i dont know whether DD or slonkit..who is playing the game unfairly

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

@poojajain2209772 wrote:

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

Time to boycott Slonkit from DD? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

@Nigel ?

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied

@poojajain2209772 wrote:

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

Yes this offer was for limited transactions but no specific cap on amount of transactions.
It won’t work for those who have already availed the offer.

Those who are not eligible for this offer might’ve received a push notification conveying the same.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@Nigel wrote:

@poojajain2209772 wrote:

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

Yes 1.this offer was for limited transactions but no specific cap on amount of transactions.

2.Those who are not eligible for this offer might’ve received a push notification conveying the same.

1. Where did you mention it ?
2. What does this even mean ? Those who are not eligible might have received a push notification ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Supernova Supernova
Link Copied
@nibraselat579 wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@poojajain2209772 wrote:

Hi,

Greetings from Slonkit!

Yes 1.this offer was for limited transactions but no specific cap on amount of transactions.

2.Those who are not eligible for this offer might’ve received a push notification conveying the same.

1. Where did you mention it ?
2. What does this even mean ? Those who are not eligible might have received a push notification ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Offer expires on 15 Aug 2016, or until stocks last, whichever is earlier

Each cashback can be availed only once per unique Slonkit registered user
Those who are using multiple accounts won’t be eligible for the offer and would receive a push notification from the App.

replyuser
Click here to reply