Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
100 cashback when new user signup using referral code and makes first transaction on chiller

100 cashback when new user signup using referral code and makes first transaction on chiller

Deal Cadet
sagarabcdxyz...

flat 100 cashback when new user signup using referral code and makes first transaction on chiller

no code required

tnc : https://blog.chillr.in/tc-invite...n/

T&C – INVITE & EARN
Chillr – a brand by Backwater Technologies is holding the contest “Invite and Earn” (here-in-after referred to as “The Contest”) which is valid throughout India except in the states where prohibited by law.
Earn real money straight into your bank account after successfully inviting friends to Chillr. An invite is successful only if the invitee makes a successful transaction on Chillr.
Get INR 100 on every successful invite.
Offer valid from 9th November, 2016 till 3rd January, 2017.
The cash incentive will be credited within 7 working days after the invite is successful.
The user must invite a friend to download Chillr with their unique ‘referral code’, after which the invited friends should complete their first successful transaction on Chillr during the program period.
Cashback will be done only to those users who have registered on Chillr app with their correct MMID.
A successful invite is when a user downloads Chillr and does registration with unique referral code & makes his/her first transaction. Self invites are not eligible for The Contest.
A person is eligible to win only if he/she participates during the days of The Contest and does the needful.
A successful transaction on Chillr is considered to be only if the user being invited:
Sends Money to “Chillr” contacts or “Non-Chillr” contacts by adding a beneficiary instantly,
Makes a utility or recharge payment,
Makes a payment using “Tags” mentioned on Chillr, or
Makes a payment to a Chillr Merchant using “Scan & Pay” option on Chillr.
A person who has already registered on Chillr cannot be referred and hence will not be considered for the cash incentive.
The user being invited is not eligible for any other gratification from the Chillr team.
The inviter & invited user/number cannot be registered on the same device.
Chillr holds all the rights to terminate or change the amount of the Invite & Earn program at any point of time.

PM me for referral code.

Expired
13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is chillr used for

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Chillr is multi bank supported app
One can transfer money, recharge, bill payments, load Ola money or Bookmyshow wallet
Hdfc Bob being primary banks
Before UPI it had ground but now may loose sheen
Nice interface as syncing contacts directly give you list of similar bank account holders & without their account number you can transfer money easily

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recharge, bill pay, send mone,e tc,

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

REMOVED

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Want reffrl codw

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

1. download chillr app then enter & verify that mobile no that have register in your bank accont.
2. Enter my Refereal code: Removed
3. Complete first transaction with rs1 ttansfer rs1 to own another bank acconut.
4. then you are eligible for direct receiving & sending money.
5. i got referel credit direct in bank.

replyuser
Click here to reply