Amazon Quiz Time Answers: Win Rs 50000 As Amazo...

Amazon Quiz Time Answers: Win Rs 50000 As Amazon Pay Balance - 6th August 2018

1192°
422817 original jpg
Deal Cadet
Amazon Quiz Time Answers: Win Rs 50000 As Amazon Pay Balance - 6th August 2018
Deal Expired

Question 1 – ______ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks 

Answer – Buzkashi

Question 2 – Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain.

Answer – On your feet

Question 3 – Where are these worn? Which is the largest muscle in the human body? 

Answer – Gluteus maximus

Question 4 – George Eliot was the pen name of which author? 

Answer – Mary Ann Evans

Question 5 – Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?

Answer – Bluetooth

• Expired about 2 months
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Hi… 1st of all thanks and you made it even easier to answer rather Googling. And despite many are participating, I anticipating & wonder that have contestants has ever won this contests before? Are we really gonna win (I mean, Lucky winner) it? Is it worth participating in these kinda contests?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Done
Thanks + KG

422817 original jpg
Deal Cadet
kaliyaa wrote:

Done
Thanks + KG

Welcome bro blush

Kgf
Deal Cadet
sumry.hunt626 wrote:

Hi… 1st of all thanks and you made it even easier to answer rather Googling. And despite many are participating, I anticipating & wonder that have contestants has ever won this contests before? Are we really gonna win (I mean, Lucky winner) it? Is it worth participating in these kinda contests?

Not worth. They only give awards to who they want most of the time and sometimes it’s fake competition as well.

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Not worth. They only give awards to who they want most of the time and sometimes it’s fake competition as well.

Can’t comment on whether it’s worth it or not because that differs from person to person.

But I can say that it is certainly not fake. I have won 2 competitions and my brother won once. But it’s damn hard to win because millions of people are playing and out of those, 25-40% get right answers if not more. So it’s pure luck.

If we talk in terms of odds, we probably have better chance clearing IIT JEE than winning these competitions. toungueout

Kgf
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Can’t comment on whether it’s worth it or not because that differs from person to person.

But I can say that it is certainly not fake. I have won 2 competitions and my brother won once. But it’s damn hard to win because millions of people are playing and out of those, 25-40% get right answers if not more. So it’s pure luck.

If we talk in terms of odds, we probably have better chance clearing IIT JEE than winning these competitions. toungueout

How did ur family get lucky 3 times then stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet

I hv won Rs.1000 Pay Balance in January this year..

Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

How did ur family get lucky 3 times then stuck_out_tongue

By participating in as many competitions as I can.

Remember, we miss all the shots we don’t take.

There are many websites publish Amazon quiz answers daily so finding right answers are easy. Taking part in competition daily is the hardest.

Kgf
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

By participating in as many competitions as I can.

Remember, we miss all the shots we don’t take.

There are many websites publish Amazon quiz answers daily so finding right answers are easy. Taking part in competition daily is the hardest.

Lucky u. Amazon has cheated me of over 3k.

Deal Cadet
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Lucky u. Amazon has cheated me of over 3k.

How?

Kgf
Deal Cadet
Expand
Roushh wrote:

How?

Long story.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Good job

Missing