Cred 100rs for free by adding new Credit card

Cred 100rs for free by adding new Credit card

232°
100
100% OFF
Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Cred 100rs for free by adding new Credit card

Get 100rs for free by adding new Credit card in cred app

Expiring In 20 days
64 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2

For 1st time user or for old user?

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
san.meher472 wrote:

For 1st time user or for old user?

Old user also

Avatar 35688
Deal Cadet
63
650
12

Offer source, and t&c?

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9

Good morning
Repost

Logo desidimer
Deal Cadet
179
672
27

Added but got no cashback yet

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
kirandr221996 wrote:

Good morning
Repost

It’s not repost, last time it was 50rs , now it’s 100rs

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
ramaswamy wrote:

Offer source, and t&c?

Ping me for referal https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593798/original/Screenshot_20191104-122558.png?1572937285

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
OBT wrote:

Added but got no cashback yet

Check your credit card statement tomorrow, it will be updated

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4394
126
shekhar.shukla63203 wrote:

I got 50

That’s what happens when you add half of credit card. laughing

Logo desidimer
Deal Cadet
179
672
27
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

Check your credit card statement tomorrow, it will be updated

Ok thanks

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

If I have added 2 cards previously?

Yes u will get it again, pls check ur account

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

Yes u will get it again, pls check ur account

How to check?

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

How to check?

Check bottom… where you have all credit cards added

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

Check bottom… where you have all credit cards added

Yes got it. But how to get Rs 100 after payment or immediately after added. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593811/original/IMG_20191105_130540.jpg?1572939397

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Yes got it. But how to get Rs 100 after payment or immediately after added. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593811/original/IMG_20191105_130540.jpg?1572939397

It will be added in your credit card statement by tomorrow, check it

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

It will be added in your credit card statement by tomorrow, check it

Have u got any message?

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Have u got any message?

Yes you will get message by cred blush

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Thanks. I got massage now. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/593815/original/Screenshot_2019-11-05-13-11-44-229_com.android.mms.png?1572939725

Can I avail again. If I remove previous card and do it again.

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Can I avail again. If I remove previous card and do it again.

Tell me the trick if you find any stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

Yes you will get message by cred blush

Ooo… Yaaa.. Thanks.. Now I will achieve my all card and do it again. Is there any problem if I achieve my card on cred and put it again?

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Can I avail again. If I remove previous card and do it again.

How to remove a card? … I hate CRED…. wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

How to remove a card? … I hate CRED…. wink toungueout

You can achieve card.

Cropped6882961759621281149
Deal Cadet
147
145
3
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

Ooo… Yaaa.. Thanks.. Now I will achieve my all card and do it again. Is there any problem if I achieve my card on cred and put it again?

I have not tried it bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
64
2
Expand
sunny1q9 wrote:

Tell me the trick if you find any stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

You can achieve the card.

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
Expand
san.meher472 wrote:

You can achieve card.

Archive is different from removing it… Try it… U will never get 100 again… sad toungueout

Missing