Earn ₹50 (upto ₹250) on the eve on niki

Earn ₹50 (upto ₹250) on the eve on niki

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Thumbimgcrop 1480216477890
Deal Cadet
1
130
256
6

On the eve of Diwali, participate in our online contest here to win ₹50 (atleast & ₹250 if you are one of the winners) on Niki. May the festival of lights illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health and wealth forever. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Prosperous Diwali.
https://m.facebook.com/talktoniki/photos/?tab=a...

  • In Others
  • Expired 11 days before
FPD Suggested By > BatraJi ,
21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,056
14191
158

@Plato

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,

Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do

Images
Deal Lieutenant
14
886
3268
38
@Plato wrote:

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,

Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do


LoL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,056
14191
158
@Plato wrote:

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,


Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
21
625
4184
51
@esakki raja wrote:

http://re.niki.ai/2...E0

Fill your number and get 50 Niki credit

Essentially this is it. Fb link doesn’t matter, except for those going for 250 thing.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
370
10,812
21961
130
@Plato wrote:

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,


Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do

You got 50??

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225
@avgn wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,


Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do

You got 50??


No. I filled up details of 3 old mobile numbers but nothing yet in any.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
370
10,812
21961
130
@Plato wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Aji Rasmalai aap ke liye
Itni Mithai aap ke liye ..
Pehle Jute, Khaayenge kya
Aapki Marzi, Na ji tauba Na Ji tauba,


Teju ke Jute do, Teju ke Jute do

You got 50??


No.

Same here..only 38 credits left https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1457706001086
Deal Subedar
0
142
1705
14

50rs will be received only who participated. . As per niki reply…

Bcoz there are many fake entries, they r taking time to credit 50rs.. as to verify the genuiness of participants

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Deal Lieutenant
8
38
4428
56

Niki.
Thank you for participating in the contest.

We have received an overwhelming response of the contest and we will definitely add credits after verification to everyone.

Me
What verification you will do?
I have already installed your app and shared my number as well.
I don’t have time to track on this.
Don’t need your favour on this, I am now going to uninstall your app, bye

Niki
Hope you know that contest was not about just filling the number in the form.

There have been fraudency in the contest by the users, hence we are verifying each entry and adding credits sequentially.

We hoped that you will have patience for receiving the credits, but very sorry to know that you do not have so. Please be informed, credits would have been added in a day or so.

We are sorry to let you go. In case you change your mind in future you will be always welcome.

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
370
10,812
21961
130
@esakki raja wrote:

Niki.
Thank you for participating in the contest.

We have received an overwhelming response of the contest and we will definitely add credits after verification to everyone.

Me
What verification you will do?
I have already installed your app and shared my number as well.
I don’t have time to track on this.
Don’t need your favour on this, I am now going to uninstall your app, bye

Niki
Hope you know that contest was not about just filling the number in the form.

There have been fraudency in the contest by the users, hence we are verifying each entry and adding credits sequentially.

We hoped that you will have patience for receiving the credits, but very sorry to know that you do not have so. Please be informed, credits would have been added in a day or so.

We are sorry to let you go. In case you change your mind in future you will be always welcome.

“We are sorry to let you go”
Lol…no attempt also to convince https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

btw…what was the contest??
Even I filled only the Google form

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,056
14191
158
@avgn wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

Niki.
Thank you for participating in the contest.

We have received an overwhelming response of the contest and we will definitely add credits after verification to everyone.

Me
What verification you will do?
I have already installed your app and shared my number as well.
I don’t have time to track on this.
Don’t need your favour on this, I am now going to uninstall your app, bye

Niki
Hope you know that contest was not about just filling the number in the form.

There have been fraudency in the contest by the users, hence we are verifying each entry and adding credits sequentially.

We hoped that you will have patience for receiving the credits, but very sorry to know that you do not have so. Please be informed, credits would have been added in a day or so.

We are sorry to let you go. In case you change your mind in future you will be always welcome.

“We are sorry to let you go”
Lol…no attempt also to convince https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

btw…what was the contest??
Even I filled only the Google form

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif haha best reply by Them.

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225

This is so sad. Not received 50 Niki in any account of even relatives. Sabse form bharwaya tha, kya munh dikhaaunga ab un rishtedaaron ko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
370
10,812
21961
130
@Plato wrote:

This is so sad. Not received 50 Niki in any account of even relatives. Sabse form bharwaya tha, kya munh dikhaaunga ab un rishtedaaron ko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got 50 in account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225
@avgn wrote:

@Plato wrote:

This is so sad. Not received 50 Niki in any account of even relatives. Sabse form bharwaya tha, kya munh dikhaaunga ab un rishtedaaron ko https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Got 50 in account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Yes. I also got in 1 account from which I had raised complaint. Not in others.

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Deal Lieutenant
8
38
4428
56

@Plato @avgn got 50+250 credit.

50 for assured credit
250 for winner of the contest

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
370
10,812
21961
130
@esakki raja wrote:

@Plato @avgn got 50+250 credit.

50 for assured credit
250 for winner of the contest

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congrats..
So you did not uninstall https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Deal Lieutenant
8
38
4428
56
@avgn wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

@Plato @avgn got 50+250 credit.

50 for assured credit
250 for winner of the contest

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congrats..
So you did not uninstall https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Just now installed again to check the status, and found that i received 300 credits.

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
225
@esakki raja wrote:

@Plato @avgn got 50+250 credit.

50 for assured credit
250 for winner of the contest

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congratulations!

Missing