free face wash sample mamaearth

free face wash sample mamaearth

220°
0
100% OFF 199.0
  • 1969 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
292
497
13
21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
59
20
1

Not able to see any free samples..

Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
292
497
13
hdsbunny wrote:

Not able to see any free samples..

Now link updated bro https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603591/original/Screenshot_2020-01-27-00-52-41-710_com.android.chrome.png?1580066578

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
122
4

Shipping charge is 50rs

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
96
933
22

50 shipping charge will be applicable (Refunded as cb)

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
122
4
Sins1995 wrote:

50 shipping charge will be applicable (Refunded as cb)

Thank you,to use this 50rs we have to order again. They are very intelligent people.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Which wallet will receive 50rs

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

Yes, in which wallet we will receive cash back company or Paytm / phonepe/ Amazon pay?

Missing
Deal Cadet
9
696
6
gauravgupta2022967 wrote:

Yes, in which wallet we will receive cash back company or Paytm / phonepe/ Amazon pay?

Mamaearth’s wallet

S
Deal Cadet
123
100
1

50 rs ahipping will kill you

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
0

just use pure mother earth as face wash..free of chemicals and free of cost..these capitalists simply making fool

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

Can we use cashback for ordering samples again

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
0
arpit25122001766 wrote:

Can we use cashback for ordering samples again

Hahaha..don’t think you can outsmart them…its only one time per consumer.

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6

OUt of stock now!

Also, last time magicpin 499 off on 500 coupon was good.

Download
Shopping Friend
0
29772
493
pradeep.gr wrote:

OUt of stock now!

Also, last time magicpin 499 off on 500 coupon was good.

flushed when did that come, i have only seen 400 off on 500 vouchers on MPIN
Download
Shopping Friend
0
29772
493
hsmhsm wrote:

just use pure mother earth as face wash..free of chemicals and free of cost..these capitalists simply making fool

I agree with your comment, but how to use “mother earth” as face wash confused

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6
Expand
androgame wrote:
flushed when did that come, i have only seen 400 off on 500 vouchers on MPIN

You’re right.
I just checked it was 400 off.

Thumbimgcrop 1438591142602
Deal Cadet
103
425
6
akshanu0507850 wrote:

Ordered using earlier credit

Thanks mate.i too ordered

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
0
Expand
androgame wrote:

I agree with your comment, but how to use “mother earth” as face wash confused

It is called multani mitti as most soil is polluted today smile

Missing