Free UBER RIDE

Free UBER RIDE

1
99% OFF 150.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
1
101
52
0

Free UBER Ride for First time users.

CODE: AIRTELUBER.

I paid my Airtel bill and got this uber code after paying my bill…

Check that out guys.

Thanks.

FPD Suggested By > rajrocks ,
16 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72

any other offers for first time users for OLA / Uber mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Zdob4q
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
4
@desidude2013 wrote:

any other offers for first time users for OLA / Uber mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You could use some ones referral, both will get 150₹.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
442
3094
72
@hyderabadibiryani wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

any other offers for first time users for OLA / Uber mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You could use some ones referral, both will get 150₹.


in my account ref is showing as 50 only for 3 rides or can we take one ride worth 150 for free

Images
Deal Lieutenant
14
870
3196
36
@desidude2013 wrote:

@hyderabadibiryani wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

any other offers for first time users for OLA / Uber mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You could use some ones referral, both will get 150₹.


in my account ref is showing as 50 only for 3 rides or can we take one ride worth 150 for free


Nopes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1451630141730
Deal Cadet
0
51
564
6

any body try this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@gareebi wrote:

any body try this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Yes Gareebi bro u can finally sit first time in car and get free ride

Thumbimgcrop 1451630141730
Deal Cadet
0
51
564
6
@BB8DealWars wrote:


@gareebi wrote:

any body try this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Yes Gareebi bro u can finally sit first time in car and get free ride

Its giving only 75*2 off brozee

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

HAPPY 100 working again

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
111
956
12

any 150 code ???

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie
0
51
56
3

what is this happy 100 ?
you meant that the code is “HAPPY

Drawing 12
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
@teragoel wrote:

what is this happy 100 ?
you meant that the code is “HAPPY


bro any new working code of 300 and 150?

Suits charactergallery harvey 11
Deal Newbie
0
51
56
3
@vikashpatty wrote:


@teragoel wrote:

what is this happy 100 ?
you meant that the code is “HAPPY


bro any new working code of 300 and 150?

I don’t know any.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

You can check on the blog of olacabs for happy 100

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@gareebi wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@gareebi wrote:

any body try this https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Yes Gareebi bro u can finally sit first time in car and get free ride

Its giving only 75*2 off brozee

ok gareebitch

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
1

Take uber through referral code for first time and get 3 rides UpTo 75 off.no min amount ride

Missing
suspended
0
50
74
1
@desidude2013 wrote:

any other offers for first time users for OLA / Uber mumbai location
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

NOPARKINGHERE is the code for mumbai location to get 150 off ✌

Missing