Get Free Rs.20 Recharge From InspirationStudio

Get Free Rs.20 Recharge From InspirationStudio

9354°
  • 42397 Views
  • 71 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
  • 36 vote up
Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258

Visit : https://inspirationstudio...in

Click “Yes I Am An Adult Male Smoker”.

Enter Age 40-45

Enter Number & Verify.

After Verification, Select Hobby On Next Page & Submit Image.

Recharge Will Be Done Within 5 mins.

70 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258

Site is slow but genuine.

Images %289%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

Sorry! Inspiration Studio is not open for entries from your telecom circle.

282947 807763669237822 1024735256 n
Deal Lieutenant
5
792
3652
53

Vu …trying now. "ll update if done

Edit 1: Site is very slow
Edit 2 : Not working for postpaid

Rami malek mr robot ap
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0

Suggest a pincode bro

Missing
Tech Guru
2
1
5128
149

This could probably be used as a means of canvassing support for the tobacco industry. I am skipping anyway. They had run an earlier campaign as well.

Img 20161120 wa0001
Deal Subedar
6
54
2150
23

After clicking on submit, its not going to next page ??

Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258
venkateshkckc192 wrote:

After clicking on submit, its not going to next page ??

Yes even I faced same but after few tries it got redirected to next page and got rc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
26
0

1. Site opens after so many tries
2. Tried idea, Docomo, Airtel, Jio. Got same message that these telecom networks will not get this offer

Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258
anand3friend wrote:

1. Site opens after so many tries
2. Tried idea, Docomo, Airtel, Jio. Got same message that these telecom networks will not get this offer

Got in Airtel.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5868
66

They want photu while smoking… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif … no way… masses will get to know… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif … For 20 bucks matrimony will be in jeopardy.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258
vijkap201 wrote:

They want photu while smoking… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif … no way… masses will get to know… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif … For 20 bucks matrimony will be in jeopardy.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Submit any pic. I submitted mia’s photu.

Giphy
Deal Subedar
15
170
1952
13

Not Working

Images
Deal Lieutenant
34
92
5012
54

Waste..

Unnamed
Deal Subedar
7
459
2560
23

https://i.imgur.com/D5NHhlY.png

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
59

same here

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
38
0

what pincode you used for me its not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
38
0
Expand
G33kBoyRavi wrote:

Yes even I faced same but after few tries it got redirected to next page and got rc.

what pincode you used for me its not working

Giphy
Deal Legend
645
26,189
51107
1258
Expand
rameshn wrote:

what pincode you used for me its not working

743128, age 42

Sadad
Deal Newbie
0
79
50
0

I have also not get any recharge. Same Message Display. Sorry! Inspiration Studio is not open for entries from your Telecom Circle..

Waste Of Time….

20180110 173251
Deal Cadet
2
108
666
16

Good efforts but no use
well done

Henry cavill 25
Deal Cadet
2
123
642
4

Got In Vodafone
Thanks Bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
+KG

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

taka ta ki kore pabo.bolun

Missing